Users

Frequent Posters

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Prisha what an amazing, hot update.

Loved it, hot to handle one must say.
Madhu finally did what she never wanted to do, RK is a nice guy he did not want to do it coz he knew Madhu is doing all this under pressure.  Dips as always is going to create problems between Rishbala, Madhu is thinking this is the last time she will meet RK but she is wrong, this is the beginning.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.

Tysm Ananya 😊. I tried my best to make it hot n I'm glad you felt the heat😆 
Rk was being very considerate n made sure that it was what Madhu really wanted.
Well n u know, Madhu is so wrong to think that it's their last time. They will meet again. They have to! 
Dips is here n she's surely gonna add her flavour to the story.
I'm not sure if I can post an update before weekend. Will surely send u a pm when it is up😳
Love❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu007

Can we get an update soon? 

So sorry to keep u waiting but I can't make it happen before Sunday. I'm too involved in my college work. I will try to give it sooner. Thanks for your patience.❤️
Tomili thumbnail
Wow ! Superb update
Today i cant write long comment on this part  but i  emjoyed it
I was shocked when rk asked madhu whether she wanted it i thought he would be happy that madhu wanted it
But i was happy as he was concerned about her though he wanted madhu to be with him he understood she wanted it as she was sad & wanted distraction & rk wanted madhu to be with him with her wish 
What she kissed him?? Rk was happy when he came to know he was the first guy who was with her 
Y is rk angry on seeing dipali's name on his phone , i think may be because of dipali rk lost interest in love & wanted to sleep around
Waiting for the next part please update soon

prishathebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tomili

Wow ! Superb update

Today i cant write long comment on this part  but i  emjoyed it
I was shocked when rk asked madhu whether she wanted it i thought he would be happy that madhu wanted it
But i was happy as he was concerned about her though he wanted madhu to be with him he understood she wanted it as she was sad & wanted distraction & rk wanted madhu to be with him with her wish 
What she kissed him?? Rk was happy when he came to know he was the first guy who was with her 
Y is rk angry on seeing dipali's name on his phone , i think may be because of dipali rk lost interest in love & wanted to sleep around
Waiting for the next part please update soon

I'm so Happy to read ur comment.😆Yes Rk was concerned if Madhu really wanted to do that n tried to make her as much comfortable about it as he can. I like ur theory about Dipali n the twist she's gonna bring but I can't tell u if u r right about it. 😛Read on to know more about the story. Nextt update will be up in a while n I hope you like it toooo😳
Love
❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
Chapter 15 Morning unrest

Madhu
           I lazily opened my eyes n let the morning peacefulness sink in. The events of the last night flashed in front of me n I blushed remembering them. Last night was wonderful. Everytime before, when I read about such things in numerous novels or saw in various movies, l would spend hours wondering about how would that feel in real. Holding someone that close n giving all yourself to him. To bare your every secret to him, ungarded. To be able to have that trust n give him ur most precious virtue. To share the most pivotal moment of your life with someone. I hope could go back to the younger me n tell her that all that wondering is just waste of her time. Because nothing imagined, read or saw could possibly be anything near to what it was in real. It was phenomenal.  N it couldn't have been any better, because that someone was Rishabh Kundra. I have no words to describe the bliss I felt in his arms. He was so gentle n passionate. He made sure that I was comfortable throughout n satisfied all my desires. Everything was so overwhelming that I never wanted it to end, rather I would have accepted that as my end. That would have been my eternal solace.
            I turn around to assure myself that this had happened for real n not just a fanciful dream but was disappointed to find the space beside me empty. Rishabh was not there n it was just me, lying naked covered in the sheets. Was that just a dream or has he already left? Both the possibilities were equally distressing n I was so relieved when I heard the washroom door open. He came out with a towel wrapped around his lower body n another one around his neck as he wiped his wet hair. He looked so sexy in that half naked-after-shower state. I was completely drooling over him when he suddenly saw me n I turned away in embarrassment.
          "U... U took a shower already. What's the time? Have I slept too long?". I fumbled with my words as I pulled the sheets more to cover myself.
           "No it's just 6 am. I got up early n got ready cause my flight is in an hour." 
             He didn't meet my eyes n grabbed a shirt from the closet. He let go off the towel in his hand n wore his shirt, all  the while keeping his eyes on the mirror. Not once did he look at me or said anything. Something felt weird about his behavior. I couldn't point out what, but there was this negative vibe around n I didn't like its feel.
          "Oh, ok. I'll freshen up too". He didn't respond n kept ignoring me. I got up, struggling with the blanket to cover myself as much as I could n grabbed my clothes lying around.
            After sometime when I got out, I found him all dressed n ready. He was packing his stuff. That sad, sinking gut-feeling aggravated as I realized how close our time had come to an end. He saw me through the side of his eyes n without looking at me, gestured to take my phone from the table. I picked it up n was shocked to find 27 missed calls n dozens of text messages. Some were from my brother, a bunch of them from my Mom, my dad n maximum from my friends. I quickly went by the window n dialed for Trish. She picked up my call in a single ring n literally barked,
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MADHU? We have been trying to reach you all night n u never picked up. U didn't even reply to any of our texts. We were so worried for u! N do u really think that u can just bail on us with a stupid text saying that 'I'm going out for sometime with Rishabh' RISHABH! Of all people u went out alone with him! HAVE U LOST UR MIND? Where r u now?"
          "Calm down Trish, just hear me out, ok. Sorry I didn't attend my phone earlier but I'll explain u everything when I get there"
          "U better do that soon. God! N do u remember u were supposed to open my present after the party. I was waiting for the moment when u'll see it but u ditched me".
          "So sorry yaar. Trust me, even I can't wait to see ur present myself but there's so much I want to tell u first. I'll talk to you soon. Plz be patient. I'll come there. Bye!"
       I hung up n just then I heard Rishabh ask
       "Your friends got u a present?"
          I turned around n saw that he was now standing closer in my direction. Did he purposely come near to listen to my talk?
          "Yeah, actually, it was my Birthday yesterday. N my friend, got me something special, which I was supposed to open after the party but I... I ended up here".
             He looked startled by my revelation. His jaw clenched n he looked away. Was he angry about something? Why was he behaving so distant? My questions kept piling up.
            His breathing was erratic n he looked utterly frustrated. After a short pause he looked back at me n asked,
           "Why did u end up here? U had made ur mind n rejected me the final time then why did u come back? What made u change ur mind?"
            I tried to comprehend the look on his face. He seemed exasperated n I didn't like to see that unrest in his eyes. If this is what is bothering him then I'll give him the answer.
            "It was about my parents. I had learned that they r getting a divorce n ...n I was not thinking straight. I wanted to forget about the right n wrong for once, like u said, n this was the first thing that came to my mind. So..."
            He cut me, "Did u regret what happened between us?"
          I instantly looked up to meet his gloomy eyes. They were more restless n his voice sounded kind of hurt.
          "No. Of course not. I told you before that I was willing to do that because I wanted to. True if I...I hadn't came to know about my parents, I would have never changed my decision. But that doesn't mean I didn't want to. It's just...when I heard about the news, the voice in my head who was restraining me to follow my heart suddenly, felt stupid. I no longer wanted to listen to her n I realized that it didn't matter what was wrong or what was right anymore. I needed to give in. It was no more what I wanted or what a part of me wanted, but suddenly it was everything that I needed to do. Every part of me needed to do. N so I don't regret it. Because whatever happened had to happen. It was inevitable. N I don't know if I could have survived the otherwi..."
          "U should go!"
          His firm loud command shook me. I was too emotional to actually comprehend the meaning of his words. I tried to judge his body language. His fists were tightly clenched n his eyes were focused straight ahead, not looking at me like before.
             "Excuse me?" I was sure I heard him wrong.
             "I think u need to leave now. We decided that this will end in morning n we'll go our separate ways. Well, it's time."
             I stared at him in disbelief. I felt the pain of rejection like I did that day when we met in my college, only difference that it was much more hurtful this time.I just bared my soul to this guy, confessed the deepest desires of my heart n this is how he reacts to that?
                "U got to be kidding me!" I didn't even try to hold back my tears this time as I looked at the heartless, pathetic man standing in front of me.
           Not once did he look back at me or cared to even show a little concern. It took some time for me to recover from the shock n understand that no matter how long I stared, his expressions wouldn't soften up. Once again he proved that it's all in my head n I'm the biggest fool on Earth to expect him to feel anything. He was heartless, n he couldn't care any less about me. I had it enough, so I quickly grabbed my things n left his room. I slammed the door behind my back n ran away as fast as I could.
            I knocked the door of my room n hugged Trish when she opened it. My tears wouldn't stop n I hugged her tighter as his harsh words kept ringing in my ears. This was too much n I couldn't handle it.
            "What happened Madhu?" She asked concerned.

"My ...my parents r getting a divorce!"
I know it was a short update but a promise to give u another one within 2 days. So tell me, did u see this coming? What r ur thoughts on this. Comment below n let me know. Thanks for the love n support.

Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Y is rk behaving like this waiting for next
Tomili thumbnail
Hi Prisha
Today's update was really nice
Madhu woke up &  she felt it might  have been her dream as rk was not on the bed  for once i thought he was upset so he went out but after reading the next scene i understood that he was getting ready poor madhu dint know that rk was in a bad mood & thought he was not even bothered to look at her but i thought he was looking at her through the mirror  
Oh no madhu had so many msgs & calls I know Trish scolded her because she was her best friend & cared for her & was worried about her & rk on the other side was hurt after knowing y madhu wanted to spend time with him though he knew she was upset & he thought madhu may be regreting her dicision & was more angry that he asked her to get out of his room & made madhu cry & again hurt  her & she staight away went to her room hugged trishna & cried more telling her that her mom dad are getting divorced
Will RK & MADHU meet again? 
How will RK apologize?
UPDATE WAS SHORT BUT I ENJOYED READING

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved it
thinking all about their night Madhu was happy but her happiness short lived seeing Rk's behavior towards her,
Rk's behavior is weird n he is in bad mood,
he got to know why she changed her decision n why she came to him,
will get clarity only after reading rk's pov what he feels ,why he behaved like that what ever it is he again hurt Madhu this time it will be hard for Madhu to move on and to forget Rk,
curious to know how will they again meet
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update.
Loved it thoroughly.
Thanks a lot for pm.
Please continue soon.
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow amazing update prisha.. Madhu woke up in the morning & she was upset when she didn't find Rk but when he came out of washroom she was happy that he didn't leave her alone it shows that Madhu cares for Rk & he affects her Rk is upset about something maybe it's bcoz of that dips so he behaved cold to Madhu & she told him about her parents & it hurt her that he didn't respond to it poor Madhu I don't get what dips said to Rk that affected to him this much Madhu even said she didn't regret what happened between but still he was cold to her & it hurt her a lot after their night together she got angry at him & left from there soon I want to know why Rk behaved so she went to Trishna & told her about her parents but not about her night with Rk it's better Trish is really judgemental & she might end up hurting Madhu more OK now I'm waiting for Rishbala to meet again & I know it will happen soon bcoz they are meant to be together & destiny always makes them bump into each other.. Waiting for the next part.. Update soon.. Thanks for the pm :)