Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 18

Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by annukumari007

Awesome update dear.. ๐Ÿ‘
Loved it so much
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon
Thanks for the pm
Thanks a lot dear fr ur support. Means a lot to me.
Love u
โค๏ธ
waiting for the next part
Will update by tomorrow morning!๐Ÿ˜Š
Awesome update.
Loved it.
Madhu was happy thinking about the previous night but RK's behaviour changed it.  Is RK angry thinking that she came to him coz her parents are getting divorced.  Trishna is a true friend, worried for Madhu.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM.
Thanks anaya for the lovely comment. I wouldn't say much as I'm about to update the next part. Do read n review it n keep sharing ur support. Thanks loveโค๏ธEdited by prishathebest - 4 years ago
Hi guys! Very sorry for being a little late๐Ÿ˜•.I know promised  to deliver this one sooner but I got caught up. Anyways, it's here now so do read it.๐Ÿ˜Š Happy reading...๐Ÿ˜›

Chapter 16 Mr Perfect

~"Expectation is the root cause of all heartaches~
William Shakespeare

1 week later

Hey, Rishabh here. I wanted to apologize to u about what I did that day. I'm so sorry for being such an asshole. I know I've hurt ur feelings n u probably don't want to see me ever again, but plz just give me a chance to explain myself. Plz hear me out.
BLOCKED

Next day,
Hey, it's me. I'm sorry to bother you again but plz just hear me out for once. I feel terrible about what I did. Plz give me a chance.
BLOCKED

Next day,
Hey. I know I'm turning out to be a real crazy stalker here but I won't stop until you reply. I'm sorry for what I did. I truly am!
BLOCKED

2 days later
Hey, It's me again. I thought I should quit bothering n texting u through different no.s. But I can't. I know I f**ked up but I beg u to hear me out, for once. Plz!
BLOCKED

2 days later
             "Hey Madhu, someone got u a parcel downstairs. Security guy just called, n asked u to come n collect it. "Khushi barged in our hostel room n gave me the news.
           "Parcel? I didn't order anything."
             She shrugged n sat on the bed with her eyes glued to her mobile screen. "Might be from ur home. Ur parents would have send u something".
               "If they had, they would had informed me about it. N plus, I didn't get any call from the delivery guy. Sure they would had written my address n no. to contact me."
               "Ahh! Don't create a fuss about it now. Just go n get it n u'll know who is it from. God, why do u have to spend so much of ur brains over everything?"
               I threw a pillow over her n heard her whine as I left the room.
            "Excuse me, umm.. I was asked to come n collect a parcel. My name is Madhubala Malik"
              The security person nonchalantly pointedoutside. I looked in the direction n noticed a stout, middle-aged looking man standing with a bouquet of flowers in his hand, outside our hostel building. He had sunglasses on n wore a floral printed shirt which was a bit tighter for his slightly protruding belly. I didn't think I had ever seen him before n wondered who he was.
           "Umm, excuse me". He turned around hearing my voice.
          "Array Madhubala ji!" His face almost lit up n he went ahead to give me the flowers.  "So happy to finally meet you". 
           "Ummm, Thanks. But, who r u?"
           "Chief asked me to give you these. N, there's also a card in there. Do read it!"
            "Who is your chief? I'm sorry, but can u be more specific?"
            "Array sorry, sorry. Myself, Bittu Sharma, the Rishabh Kundra's manager. Chief asked me to personally come n give u his regards."
            My blood boiled as I heard his name. I was too infuriated by his guts. How dare he send someone with the flowers in my college hostel. I had just ignored his messages earlier, thinking that he would eventually stop n give up. But with that, he had gone way out of the line.
          I directed all my anger towards the overly cheerful manager of him n threw the stupid flowers on his face.
          "What nonsense is this? How dare u show up at my hostel with these? Go away before I get u thrown out of here. N tell ur lunatic chief that I've had enough of this bullshit n if he makes another attempt at contacting me, I'll seriously report him to the police n charge him for harassment. Do u get that? Now leave!"
          He trembled with fear n quickly rushed out of the campus. I was so furious then that I swear I would have literally punched his face if he had stayed any longer.

1 week later
            It was a pleasant chilly morning n after so long, I was excited for my day ahead. We had a field visit planned n were scheduled to go to Orchid hospital. It's one of the city's finest super-specialty hospital n we would learn about different aspects of a well-functioning modern healthcare. I was really looking forward to it.
            Our bus reached the hospital premises n I couldn't stop admiring the magnificent establishment. It was huge n impressive. My enthusiasm had just tripled up. Soon we were led by our trip in charge, Dr Jadhav Sir inside the building. A young good looking man, maybe in his late 20s, joined our grp shortly. He had nicely groomed short hair n the glint in his eyes matched the gentle smile playing on his lips. Though he wasn't heavily built but one can appreciate his broad shoulders n fit body covered up by his formal attire. I wouldn't be lying if I said that the white coat never looked so good on anyone before. This hospital is really classy, n  so r it's Doctors!
             "Good morning everyonH" He politely extended the greetings n I could hear some girls sigh dreamily hearing his thick appealing voice. Guess he's already gaining popularity.
             "I'm Dr Sultan n I'll give u a tour around here. Hmm, I can see the eagerness building in ur eyes.  U'll experience n learn some really interesting things here. Now first, let me give u a brief about Orchid hospitals."
              After a long informative trip around the hospital, our day finally came to an end. I felt tired but had overall enjoyed the experience. N Dr Sultan was the best. He enlightened us with every possible detail of how everything goes around there n he was pretty cool in doing so. Never did I feel bored or zoned out. He was very intriguing n fun. Plus, his pretty face was like a cherry on the cake. Might be the only reason to stick around all this while for some girls. Take for example Khushi, who was totally crushing on him n had already started hunting him on Instagram.
            "Now as this tour has come to an end I would give u some survey forms that u must fill n submit in ur college. I hope everyone had a great learning experience?" He opened his arms in anticipation n we all gave a loud approving cheer.
             "Great. Dr Jadhav" He turned to speak to Jadhav Sir, "We look forward to such associations n will be glad to assist ur students anytime u want in future. Tysm. "
           Jadhav Sir smiled n exchanged a cordial handshake.
           "Now, one of u come with me. I'll give you the papers." He asked for a volunteer n Jadhav Sir gestured me to go ahead.
              I could see how some girls were giving me jealous evil eyes but hey, I didn't have any part in it. It was solely my luck n well, their bad luck.
            I followed him to his cabin, all the while looking around n taking in every single detail of the room. The space had excellent interior work. Accurate emphasis was given to the lighting, soft n elegant wall colors n the small plants placed by the window just added more to the appeal of the room. N the most noteworthy feature was how well organized n systematic everything was. Nothing seemed to be out of place. It reflected how uptight n classy it's owner was. I decided that when someday I will have my personal cabin, I would want it to look nothing less.
              I turned to look at the wall holding his degrees n achievement certificates n it just took my breath away. I had assumed that he might be a scholar, judging by the fact that he bagged a job in this renowned establishment but never thought that he would be that academically acclaimed. 
              "I hope I don't come to u as a big ,snobbish braggartI" I heard him chuckle n I immediately turned towards him getting embarrassed.
               "No, in fact it's impressive. I'm honored to meet someone of such high intellect". I said genuinely.
                "Plz, u make me sound like some boring old nerd."
                I laughed. "Definitely not old, but I don't think being called a nerd should feel offensive. I'm happy to call myself one. N though my achievements r not as pronounced as urs, but I'm very proud of them. Being nerd is what got me here so I'm not ashamed of it."
              He looked at me smilingly for a good minute n then spoke, "Ur argument does sound good n believe me, even I'm supremely proud of all this, I mean, who wouldn't?" He joked. "But what I don't want is to be associated with a tag that limits my success to just one aspect. Like people have this opinion that he has good academic record, he would be a nerd! All he might do is study all day like a maniac. Which bdw, is an insult to my other accomplishments. I'm a pretty talented guy." He said with an attempt to not sound boastful
               "Really, like what?" I was curious.
              "Well, I've been a national level tennis player. I'm a guitarist. I've published 3 books, one fiction n others about my  research work. I've 2 case papers published in international journal of Medicine to my credit. Then I'm even into poetry, but that's just a hobby. That's it"
               I was left gaping at the man in front of me who, just counted to me his dozens of accolades n claimed that it was no big deal. 
              "Holy crap! R u even for real? Normal people would require 10 lives to achieve that much. Man, that's stupendous!"
               His smile broadened n he looked flushed. He ran his hands through his hair n it suddenly reminded me of someone. I stiffened n tried to stop thinking about him
                  "What happened? R u ok?" He noticed the change in my body language n reached out sounding concerned.
                "I'm ok. I just realized it's getting late. My batch-mates will be waiting for me."
               "Oh! Sorry to take ur so much time, but actually I don't have the forms Xeroxed. I've send someone n he'll get the copies. Meanwhile why don't you have a coffee. U look tired".
               "No thanks. I'm fine."
              "Come on, I'm also known for making very good coffee. I might have forrgotten to add this on my list before." He winked at me n began to prepare coffee.
                 I moved around savoring the refreshing drink in my cup n looked over various things in that room. There was this bunch of photos hung near the window that caught my attention. One of them was his graduation pic. He was receiving his degree n his family stood beside him.
                 "Ur parents look so proud n happy." 
                "They were. My Mom's tear won't stop when I got my degree. They both r Doctors too n it was their dream to see me become one." I heard him answer me from a distance.
                "Hmm. That might be such an overwhelming moment" I looked round his other photos n saw one from his childhood. "U have a sibling?"
                "I have a younger brother". I jumped hearing his voice come from directly behind me. I was startled to feel him that close n in the haste, I dropped some coffee on my clothes.
               "Oh I m so sorry. I didn't intend to scare u". He apologized.
                "Its ok". I assured. "Can I use your washroom to clean this.
                 "Oh sure. Come. This way" He pointed to the other end.
                 After cleaning myself, I stepped out with my white coat in one hand. The big wet stain on my top made me uncomfortable.
                 "That top is ruined so must be ur coat. U can't go out like this." He commented n then went to  open a cupboard at the far end of the room. He brought a T-shirt along n offered me to wear it.
                 "No it...it's fine. I'll manage." I tried to protest but he wouldn't take no for an answer. So I finally took it n went to change.
                 After sometime I heard some voices from the room while I was still in the washroom. Someone was there. The voices were getting loud n I guessed that they might be having an argument. Should I step out now? Would that look odd? I leaned on to  the door to hear more clearly.
                 "U don't get to tell me what to do n what not to do. I'm no f**king genius like u but I'm smart enough to take my life's decisions. Don't u dare put ur nose in my business"
                I heard the other voice shout. Who could be talking that way with Dr Sultan? That was so rude .
              "Oh yeah, then why r u here in the first place, if u don't need my help. At least have some courtesy while u ask me for it". Sultan's voice mocked the intruder.
               "Thats my point I don't have to f**king beg in front of u. U r not doing any favor on me. Just because that shit was shoved in ur ass doesn't mean u f**king own it. I've right to have it as much as u do."
              I was furious on hearing how disrespectfully that uncivilized man was talking to Dr Sultan n I couldn't stop myself from barging in between.
             "Stop talking to him in that foul language. Do u have any idea how qualified n celebrated this person is? u mannerless fool!"
            I stopped in my tracks as he turned around to show his face. My breath was suck out of my chest n my eyes widened in horror.
            He looked at me with his eyes burning with rage n said curtly,

"I know exactly who he is, coz he is my f**king brother! "
HOW WAS IT? New characters introduced in the story. Yes, Sultan is RK's brother, the one he mentioned about earlier. N boy, his entry won't make things easier for Rishbala.๐Ÿ˜ฒ Though I don't plan on to make him a negative character but, u never know!๐Ÿ˜‰ The next part will have a lot of Rishbala scenes n things will finally speed up. Let me know what u feel about this part. Thanks for the love n support๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love u all
โค๏ธ

Edited by prishathebest - 4 years ago
Good update Prisha but that ba***rd sultan spoiled it Uff why that as***le has to always come in between Rishbala?? If it was anyone else it was bit OK but not sultan never sultan I hate that scoundrel with every fiber of mine & the girls drooling him I'm sure they might be deaf & blind or who will even look that ugliest disgusting creature?? He is uglier than the ugliest stupid ba***rd moron dumb rascal while reading I was really uncomfortable to read his name & Madhu thinking he was good bcoz he really is not such a description doesn't suit for ullu he looks like a pig came directly from dirt who I'm kidding?? He is worst than that seeing him on screen I have puked my food many times so I stopped eating food at that time & here reading his name too my stomach knots in disgust & same uneasy feeling I got oh no not that sh*t it's an insult for Rk to have that pathetic excuse for a man sullu as his bro reading his name on this update I really felt like take some cow dung & throw it on his good for nothing face & poke some pencil on his most disgusting pair of eyes I hate that vile creature like anything lol sorry if I was intimidating ๐Ÿ˜†but I can never see that sadakchap more than a sh*t which he really is plz make him a dead body in next part I can't really stand his presence if I had the power to enter a story I would have & strangled that ba***rd to death for irritating me his voice is like buffalo his face is a mixture of monkey, donkey & pig thousand spit by me on his dirty good for nothing face & punch on his terrible nose lol OK so abuses at sullu is over now coming to the update.. Rk tried to reach Madhu through many ways but she blocked his number & stayed away from him he even tried to say her sorry by sending flowers for her with bittuji but she scared away poor bittuji lol but Madhu you should give Rk a chance to explain himself for why he behaved so we too want to know the reason behind it now I really feel sorry for Rk for not only cold shoulder for Madhu but mainly bcoz he got this as***le ullu as his bro poor Rk & what the f**k ullu was talking with Rk?? How dare he talk with Rk like that?? Seems like like that ba***rd do sweet talks only with girls just want Ullu to be dead body soon sorry yaar even if you're not gonna show ullu as negative char I can never accept him that much I hate him lol waiting for the next update & excited to read the Rishbala moments you mentioned, Rishbala are really like a drug to my system can't get over them & esp the way you write their moments makes it even more beautiful try to make the next update less irritating sadakchap & more Rishbala.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz you really have to update soon plz plz plz plz.. Thanks for the pm :)Edited by aishu007 - 4 years ago
Nice update
Rk tried to talk with her but Madhu didn't give the chance to explain she blocked him,
aww bittuji is here,he is overly excited meeting Madhu,poor he he faced Madhu's anger,
all i read in the update was about Sultan as if dipali is not enough to make complications in b/w Rishbala this sultan also joined,
the only good thing about sultan entry is RM again met,
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Originally posted by aishu007

Good update Prisha but that ba***rd sultan spoiled it Uff why that as***le has to always come in between Rishbala?? If it was anyone else it was bit OK but not sultan never sultan I hate that scoundrel with every fiber of mine & the girls drooling him I'm sure they might be deaf & blind or who will even look that ugliest disgusting creature?? He is uglier than the ugliest stupid ba***rd moron dumb rascal while reading I was really uncomfortable to read his name & Madhu thinking he was good bcoz he really is not such a description doesn't suit for ullu he looks like a pig came directly from dirt who I'm kidding?? He is worst than that seeing him on screen I have puked my food many times so I stopped eating food at that time & here reading his name too my stomach knots in disgust & same uneasy feeling I got oh no not that sh*t it's an insult for Rk to have that pathetic excuse for a man sullu as his bro reading his name on this update I really felt like take some cow dung & throw it on his good for nothing face & poke some pencil on his most disgusting pair of eyes I hate that vile creature like anything lol sorry if I was intimidating ๐Ÿ˜†but I can never see that sadakchap more than a sh*t which he really is plz make him a dead body in next part I can't really stand his presence if I had the power to enter a story I would have & strangled that ba***rd to death for irritating me his voice is like buffalo his face is a mixture of monkey, donkey & pig thousand spit by me on his dirty good for nothing face & punch on his terrible nose lol OK so abuses at sullu is over now coming to the update.. Rk tried to reach Madhu through many ways but she blocked his number & stayed away from him he even tried to say her sorry by sending flowers for her with bittuji but she scared away poor bittuji lol but Madhu you should give Rk a chance to explain himself for why he behaved so we too want to know the reason behind it now I really feel sorry for Rk for not only cold shoulder for Madhu but mainly bcoz he got this as***le ullu as his bro poor Rk & what the f**k ullu was talking with Rk?? How dare he talk with Rk like that?? Seems like like that ba***rd do sweet talks only with girls just want Ullu to be dead body soon sorry yaar even if you're not gonna show ullu as negative char I can never accept him that much I hate him lol waiting for the next update & excited to read the Rishbala moments you mentioned, Rishbala are really like a drug to my system can't get over them & esp the way you write their moments makes it even more beautiful try to make the next update less irritating sadakchap & more Rishbala.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz you really have to update soon plz plz plz plz.. Thanks for the pm :)
My God, I never saw such a hardcore sullu hater ever before!๐Ÿ˜ณ I hate him too but girl, ur dislike for him is to a whole different level๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I can hardly imagine what you will do if I ever turn  him into a negative character.๐Ÿ˜› N now we know if ever Sulu is found dead n dumped in some rotting garbage, who is the prime suspect in his murder mystery.๐Ÿคฃ
N like always, ur comment left me overwhelmed by seeing how eagerly ur waiting for the next update. N yes, as promised there'll be Rishbala scenes in it, might not be heart-warming romantic ones but hey, I know that will still be a treat for you, as long as the Ullu-Sullu is out of the frame.๐Ÿ˜†
Tysm for the love n support Aishu.
Love uโค๏ธ
Edited by prishathebest - 4 years ago