Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishbala FF||One Last Time||Mssg(pg33) dt16/5 - Page 15

aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Wow amazing update dear loved it totally.. Hehe finally they did it oh my I'm blushing lol I loved the thing that even though Rk said badly wanted Madhu he was still concerned about her didn't want her to agree for it due to pressure or as a way of distraction he wanted her to give herself to him with her full consent & he wanted her to feel the need for him as much as he feels for her & for Madhu she was nervous at first but soon she forgot her nervousness & when she was with him she comes our of her sadness too I know Madhu loves Rk I'm sure of it it's not just attraction & Rk too definitely feel more for Madhu & I'm sure it's the start of love hahe & Madhu no it's your last meeting with him this is just start there is more to come for & that dipali is she Rk's ex?? I guess so I hate that evil kabab mein haddi but I'm glad dips is evil here lol bcoz its so hard to imagine her as goody goody char haha & bravo it's your first story & you the romantic scenes so beautifully I know it's so tough to write intimate scenes l know it very well lol you know it took me 5 stories to write a kiss scene & 18 stories to finally write a hot update it's really great of you that you wrote Rishbala hot romance so beautifully OK now coming to dips I know she is up-to something I will break her bones if she dare to create problems between Rishbala & I want Rishbala to meet soon I can't see them away from each other yaar.. Waiting for the next update.. Plz update soon.. Thanks for the pm :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maangeet.gmmg

Wow finally Madhu did which she din want waiting for next

Thanks fr the comment dear! Madhu n Rk finally did it but Madhu too wanted thist so she got into it. It's just that she kept debating that whether it's right or wrong. Hope this clears  ur doubt. Glad you liked the update. Keep reading😳
Love❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aishu007

Wow amazing update dear loved it totally.. Hehe finally they did it oh my I'm blushing lol I loved the thing that even though Rk said badly wanted Madhu he was still concerned about her didn't want her to agree for it due to pressure or as a way of distraction he wanted her to give herself to him with her full consent & he wanted her to feel the need for him as much as he feels for her & for Madhu she was nervous at first but soon she forgot her nervousness & when she was with him she comes our of her sadness too I know Madhu loves Rk I'm sure of it it's not just attraction & Rk too definitely feel more for Madhu & I'm sure it's the start of love hahe & Madhu no it's your last meeting with him this is just start there is more to come for & that dipali is she Rk's ex?? I guess so I hate that evil kabab mein haddi but I'm glad dips is evil here lol bcoz its so hard to imagine her as goody goody char haha & bravo it's your first story & you the romantic scenes so beautifully I know it's so tough to write intimate scenes l know it very well lol you know it took me 5 stories to write a kiss scene & 18 stories to finally write a hot update it's really great of you that you wrote Rishbala hot romance so beautifully OK now coming to dips I know she is up-to something I will break her bones if she dare to create problems between Rishbala & I want Rishbala to meet soon I can't see them away from each other yaar.. Waiting for the next update.. Plz update soon.. Thanks for the pm :)

Tysm sweetheart!😊 Glad you liked the update. Believe me even I couldn't stop blushing when I wrote this update! N even I'm happy that they finally did it. Lol. We r big time gutter heads!😛
Yes, Rk didn't straightaway jumped at opportunity of sleeping with Madhu. He first made sure that she really wanted that not as he didn't want to take advantage of her vulnerability. N Madhu ka to pata nhi but I'm definitely falling in love with this guy. N I'll be decoding Rk's feelings later on...so no comments there!😉
N our fav dips has arrived to do what she does the best, ruin our Rishbala's life. But don't worry, u'll love to hate her.😡
N finally about writing this mature content, it really took every ounce of my imagination to write something like that. Good to know that you can relate to that n thnx again for appreciating my efforts.😃
Lastly I want to tell u that how much I looove reading ur comments. U talk about everything, each scene each details n not just these characters u also try n connect to me, the writer of this story. 😳Believe me it helps me a lot when I draft the next part. Ty fr everything.😊
Keep reading n keep dropping the sweetest comments like u always do!
Love❤️
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hot n passionate update,
finally the much awaited Rk's pov,
so it all started with lust but deep down he was affected by her,he wanted her to herself come to him no pressure no force,
Rk realized sth happened when he asked her she was not ready to share it and knows she came to him for the distraction,
when she was with Rk she forgets all her worries and sadness its only him for her,
that person is dipali who often calls Rk ,she is going to create more problems for RM
continue soon
thanks for the pm

prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini06

Hot n passionate update,
finally the much awaited Rk's pov,
so it all started with lust but deep down he was affected by her,he wanted her to herself come to him no pressure no force,
Rk realized sth happened when he asked her she was not ready to share it and knows she came to him for the distraction,
when she was with Rk she forgets all her worries and sadness its only him for her,
that person is dipali who often calls Rk ,she is going to create more problems for RM
continue soon
thanks for the pm

Tysm sweetiepie😊. Yeah, finally I wrote something in Rk's POV n I'm so glad that u liked it😃. They both were badly attracted to each other n finally did that, giving up all their doubts n inhibitions. 😛
N yes Dipali was the one who kept calling Rk n she's here to cause a lot of trouble. Be prepared to hate her🥱
Keep reading n reviewing this story
Love❤️
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear👏
Loved it,
Waiting for the next part update soon
Thanks for the pm
Edited by annukumari007 - 5 years ago
prishathebest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome update dear 👏

Loved it,
Waiting for the next part update soon
Thanks for the pm

Tysm dear.
Will let u know when the next part is up😳
Keep reading😊
Love
❤️
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Prisha what an amazing, hot update.
Loved it, hot to handle one must say.
Madhu finally did what she never wanted to do, RK is a nice guy he did not want to do it coz he knew Madhu is doing all this under pressure.  Dips as always is going to create problems between Rishbala, Madhu is thinking this is the last time she will meet RK but she is wrong, this is the beginning.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
Arjunasr thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update.
Loved it.
Thanks a lot for pm.
Continue soon.
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2