Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prishathebest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: harini06

Nice update
Rk tried to talk with her but Madhu didn't give the chance to explain she blocked him,
aww bittuji is here,he is overly excited meeting Madhu,poor he he faced Madhu's anger,
all i read in the update was about Sultan as if dipali is not enough to make complications in b/w Rishbala this sultan also joined,
the only good thing about sultan entry is RM again met,
continue soon
thanks for the pm

I'm surprised to see how just mere entry of Sultan has stirred up this hate for him in everyone.🤣 Don't worry even I'm a dedicated member of I-hate-sullu-club n would not let him ruin our Rishbala's story. 😡I know that's a sudden heavy dose of villans, first Dipali n now SULTAN but I just had to introduce them in the story. Though they'll play their parts but now the story will mainly focus on the budding relationship of our beloved Rishbala.

Thanks again for ur constant overwhelming praises n support😊
Love u❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
So glad that u liked it dear. 😃 I'll let u know when the next update is up.
Tysm😊 
Love u❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Eagerly waiting for the next part please update soon
Thanks for the pm
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: annukumari007

Awesome update

Loved it
Eagerly waiting for the next part please update soon
Thanks for the pm

Tysm buddy. Keep reading n pouring in ur support😊
Love u❤️
prishathebest thumbnail
Before u begin, imagine me standing at the roof top of my building n screaming at he top of my lungs "Sultan sucks. May he burn in hell "  😡
Now proceed😛😉😆

Chapter 17 Your way

SULTAN IS RK'S BROTHER! Can my destiny stop messing with me for just once? How on Earth, could I've ever imagined that the heartless, self-centered, manipulative jerk like Rishabh Kundra can have the sweetest n smartest of the person like Dr Sultan for his brother. Only logical explanation for this is, Rishabh was definitely found in a rotten dump n was adopted n raised by Sultan's kind hearted family. Mr Rotten Kundra! God, I hate him so much!
              "Rishu, don't u dare speak like that with her. Leave her out of it." Sultan pointed his finger at Rishabh but he didn't look away from me. A fresh swell of rage rose in him as he scanned me from top to bottom.
             "R u wearing his T-shirt?"
              Suddenly I realized that I was in fact wearing Sultan's T-shirt n felt nervous about it. Like I've done something wrong n now I'm caught.I don't know why but I couldn't shake away the guilt I felt when I met his accusing eyes.
              "Is this what u r up to now? Sleeping with my brother just to irk me." He barked n I flinched at his filthy words.
               "Stop it Rishu! U have no right to come in my office n insult people...Wait, do u guys know each other?" Sultan asked confused.
                Rishabh ignored his question n asked him instead, "What was she doing here in the washroom? Did u ask her to hide there so I wouldn't see how u go f**king around here, in the name of work?"
                "Shut up!" I screamed n grabbed him by his collar. I let my anger take the charge, "Listen to me u disgusting asshole! One more word, one more word against me or my virtue, n I swear I would make u regret ur damn existence!"
               He waited for a moment n then smirked, "Good thing then. My family n me will finally have something in common."
               I took in a sharp breath hearing his words n let go off his collar. I don't know why, but it definitely felt like I pressed some wrong buttons in him.
               "Look, I don't have to give u an explanation for this but if it somehow calms ur screwed up mind then here it is. I had spilled coffee over my T-shirt so he offered me to wear one of his, to save me from the embarrassment. N I've never met him before today. I only came here as a part of a field visit organized by my college."
                My explanation seemed to have cooled him down a little bit n he stepped back. He looked at his brother n said in a much passive voice,
               "I'll talk to Dad about the cheque. There is obviously no point waiting here anymore since you can't help me in anyway. I'll leave now."             
                   "U should. N stop coming to my office n creating a scene every now n then. This is a hospital, where we painstakingly work hard day n night to serve n treat patients. Not like ur stupid movie sets where u get paid for saying some lame dialogues n whatever else u call as acting. We don't entertain unnecessary drama here!"
            I was taken by surprise at Sultan's insulting n demeaning remark for his brother. I know Rishabh was rude earlier but what he just said was pretty hurtful.
            I could see how hard Rishabh was trying to keep it all in as he gulped down his anger "Fine. I'll leave. N that's coz if I stay here any longer, in ur pretentious perfect little doll house, I would definitely suffocate myself to death" With this, he left the room.

1 week later

Everytime I met this guy, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had spend hours recalling every part of our encounters, questioning all my actions n debating all my decisions. I would replay our conversations n ponder over it deeply. N no matter how long I thought about it, I always ended up being angry n hating him. But then, I would realize that I shouldn't hold him responsible for my misery as he always played safe n I did what I did, knowing full well where that will lead. So somehow, I would always be the one who is heartbroken with only myself to be blamed for. N that would make me hate him even more.
              But this time, it was different. I played the whole scene countless times in my mind n though I could hear his cruel words n recall his rude behavior, I couldn't bring myself to hate him. Instead, I was reminded about the pain that reflected in his voice when he mentioned his family.

"Me n my family will finally have something in common."

His words echoed in my ears n I thought about the deeper meaning he implied there. It was clear that he doesn't get well with his family n I would have totally assumed him to be at fault for this but when I heard Sultan belittle him that way, I felt... I felt sympathy for him. That was too harsh, even for someone like Rishabh. He had literally insulted his work n called him worthless, which is so wrong. I wanted to believe that Sultan said so, just in the heat of the moment. But the grief in Rishabh's eyes said a different story. N no matter how much I wanted to hate him, I only felt sorry for him.
               I was thinking about all of this, as I laid on my bed, waiting for sleep to take over. But just then, my phone vibrated. It was an unknown caller. I frowned wondering who could that be n answered
          "Hello."
           "Hello, Madhubala ji! I'm Bittu, Rishabh Kundra's manager." He sounded panic-striken.
           " Bittuji I had warned u not to contact..."
         He interrupted my yelling, "I'm really sorry to bother you but... Chief...he's..."
         I got up at the mention of his name. 
         "What happened to him? Is he alright?" I shuddered at the thought of him getting harm in anyway.
         "Chief is safe but he...he is in a  very bad state. He sort of, had an argument with his Dad n now he's here destroying Sultan Sir's hospital room. He is totally out of control and is throwing n breaking everything".
          "Oh my God!" I clasped my hands to my mouth.
                "I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. I didn't know what else to do so I called u. Will u plz come here n ... n talk to him?" He hesitated. "I'm sure u can appease him."
              I didn't know how to respond to that. Listening about Rishabh's state made me want to rush there n help him but I doubted if that's a good idea. Besides, why will he listen to me. I don't see any point in me being there.
            "Plz Madhubala ji. Just come here n talk to him. He is not thinking straight n soon enough, his Dad or brother will be here. I'm afraid to think what might happen then"
            That was the end of all the self-restraint I had. N without giving it another thought, I left for Orchid hospital.
            "Where's he?"
             I asked seeing a frantic Bittuji pacing in the parking area, once I reached the hospital.
            "He..He is in the lawn at the other end". He said in a shaky voice. "Chief asked me to leave him alone. I've never seen him this furious. It's like he's flooding with this overpowering rage n couldn't find a way to vent it out. He is not able to handle it this time".
              "This time? Do u mean that he often has such arguments with his family?"
            "More often than u think "He answered my concern. "N many times they turn ugly n hostile but today..." He shook his head conveying his dread.
              "What happened today, if u don't mind telling me?" I asked as I could no longer take this suspense as to why he has such a bitter relationship with his family.
              "Chief found out that Kundra Sir meddled in n got him out of a film project just so he would agree to go to London n pursue an M.B.A"
                 I was left bewildered. His Dad tried to jeopardize his career on purpose!
                 "That's terrible. Why would he do that to his own son?"
               He let out a long sigh of despair n continued, "Kundra Sir is not very supportive of Chief's career choice. He has always disliked him choosing to become an actor rather than pursuing something academically superior, like his brother. His contempt for this job n Chief's rebellious attitude has slowly brought the rift in their relationship." 
                "But how could he influence casting of a movie project?" I asked as it didn't make any sense to me.
               "Kundra Sir is a very influential man. He has connections in politics, he is a heavy investor in various films n TV ventures n of course, he's the whole n sole owner of Orchid healthcare chains."
               My eyes widened on this revelation. He definitely sounds like Sultan's father in true sense. MASTER OF ALL TRADES!
              "So then earlier today when he encountered his father, they ended up in a heated argument. Fury roared through his mind when Kundra Sir expressed how proud he's of Sultan Sir while Chief has always brought him disappointment. N that's when he lost it all n stormed off". 
               I understand what Rishabh might be going through now. It would feel so demoralizing to be constantly compared n pressurized to be like someone else. How can one go on living with such constant disrespect of his work?
            "I'll go n talk to him."
             Bittuji nodded in response n showed me the way.
            When I entered the lawn, I saw him sitting on a park bench with his face dipped in his palms. I moved ahead n called his name,
          "Rishabh..."
            He looked up in response. My emotions turned jagged and my insides tightened  when I saw his face. He looked so disheartened n crushed. His eyes widened at first then turned darker.
            "What r u doing here?"
             I took a step back seeing his outburst.
             "I... I came here cause Bittuji.."
             "He called u!" 
              I trembled at his loud roar. He was in a really bad mood n I couldn't think of anything to say to ease him out.
            "He just wanted me to talk to u."
           "Talk?" He scoffed n got up frm the chair. "Ok let's do it. Say what u want." He came to stand in front of me with his bloodshot eyes burying into mine.
               "Go on. Tell me how much u hate me. Tell me how pathetic n worthless I'm. N how my brother is like a God when compared to me. U know what, in fact all of u r Gods. Flawless, righteous Gods. While I happen to be the lowest of what a person can be. A complete loser n unworthy of love or any regard from u superior beings."
             "That's not what I think of u" I rebuked.
              "Of course u do. U all r the same. U r too proud of what u have achieved n consider everybody else beneath that, as good-for-nothing. U constantly make judgements about others' lives n detest them when their choices differ from urs. U keep high expectations from others n when they can't stand up to it, u insult them. U got to have opinion about everyone n everything. N let me tell you, in the end, u'll settle for some goody-goody perfect, brilliant bas***d who has a decent respectable job n earns a shitload of money n together u'll live ur stupid fairytale-ish happily ever after." He said that all in a single breath n was panting once done.
                 "U r probably right. I'm all of that", I sighed in defeat. "N u know what else I'm? I'm a dumb foolish girl who lost her virginity to a jerk who made me feel like a trash in the morning when I opened my heart to him. He ruthlessly crushed my heart n shut the door on my face. N after all that, when I should be staying miles away from him, I come running for him at a single call, in this late hour, not thinking about the consequences, not caring about the risk I run of getting complained about to my hostel warden, only to help out the same jerk. So yeah, that's me!" I crossed my hands across my chest n huffed in anger.
           He looked away trying to avoid the eye contact, "Well, that jerk didn't need u here."
          I raised my eyebrow at his ungrateful words. He is unbelievable. "Seriously, r u going to be this way now? What about all those messages n flowers u send me to apologize?"
            "Yeah, well u rejected all of them n now I don't want to apologize anymore."
             "Ahh! U r being such a baby!"
             "Hey listen smarty-pants, I'm done being looked down upon by people like u." He growled.
              "Oh yeah? Then u should be a man n own up ur feelings. U once told me to listen to my heart. Now it's time, u try that urself. Stop running away n hiding behind this I-don't-give-a-damn-mask' n once n for all, decide what u want. Coz if I leave today, I wouldn't ever turn back. That's going to be a final end to this."
               He stayed quiet staring down at me. The moment of silence was killing me. I could see the inner-debate reflecting on his face but still I wasn't very sure about what he'll choose. Hell, I don't even know what choices I put in front of him. With each passing second the feeling of panic was aggravating in me. N for a instance I thought he might ask me to get lost.
           Finally he spoke, with much skepticism

"I want to try it ur way!"
Haash! Done with it. Finally the update is complete.😆 I gave a lot of insight in RK's life in this one. What r ur opinions about  that?  
N u see, the characters are unraveling now with each update n the story is coming on track. 😛
What do u think about this update? N also tell me what do you guess will happen next?😳
A big thank u to all the wonderful readers who have supported me. U all r the best!😃
Love u guys
❤️
Edited by prishathebest - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
That's a lovely update!!
Great take
Shashik thumbnail
beautiful update...loved it
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow such a wonderful update superb
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Before starting the comment imagine I'm standing on top of Burj Khalifa & screaming out my lungs Sultan sucks let that rotten ba***rd rot in hell & let the as***le have a very painful death I'm glad Ullu fan was less in the update or I bet I would have bashed him left right & center & Ya I'm the leader of I-hate-Sullu club & seriously if I was a character in this story you know what I would do to that scoundrel lol but glad that ba***rd didn't come to irritate me much in the update.. Now coming to the update, I really felt bad Rk what he is going through is really depressing his family always seeing him so low & insulting his profession which is his passion & see it as something low like seriously?? Getting successful in the film industry is not easy like they think & it's not something lame it really so much effort to give a perfect shot in fact no profession in less the ppl who see the profession low is really low ( of course it doesn't include illegal activities😆 ) & yeah Sullu stop being jealous of Rk it's not his fault that you can't enter into acting/modelling field with that rotten face of yours seriously how many patients he has killed just by scaring them showing his ugly face?? 😆 Mohan is really bad father how can he do that to Rk?? He is his own son right?? But I feel like he isn't you vaguely give some clue like that but I'm not sure well I was saying about Madhu thinking Rk was found in some garbage & was adopted by Ullu's so called kind hearted parents maybe truth is just opposite Rk a gem found in a garbage would have got adopted by Ullu's rotten family uff only if I didn't Madhu I would have slapped her for thinking so but I can't I love my Rishbala babies so much & at Rk too for daring even think of Madhu will have interest in Ullu yuck I bet if that Ullu die & lie rotting somewhere even vultures wouldn't come near that dirty creature anyways I'm glad Madhu cleared the air I know as much as she tried to sound nonchalant Madhu was worried what Rk was thinking of course she didn't want him to misunderstand her I know she loves him so much if she didn't she wouldn't have got hurt by his words nor his words would have affected her & Rk was really in a moody state that he got angry at Madhu but the relief was clear on his face when she said she doesn't know Ullu at all lol I know boy you love her too hehe I'm waiting for Rishbala to realize they are so in love with each other, so bittuji called Madhu when Rk was thrashing Ullu's cabin I hope he had broke every single thing in that as***le's cabin that ba***rd pompous Ullu deserve nothing less than that poor Rk really feel bad for him it feels so depressing to always get compared to other ppl how can Mohan do that?? Now I'm glad Rk is a rebel & not like his pompous family he never judge anyone by their profession, status etc he see humans as humans not in the base of their academic rank it's so shameful of Mohan to act like that & try to take away Rk's passion away from him uff how dare he cancel the movie contract that Rk got through his hard work for his selfish motives?? It's really cheap & when bittuji called Madhu without thinking anything Madhu went to Rk for helping him so sweet but Rk was so devastated that even Madhu's presence couldn't lessen his pain & I'm glad that Madhu didn't push him more in that situation bcoz Rk was trying to apologize in a hope that one day she will forgive him but if he was pushed further in such a situation or she made any more judgements about him & made him feel low then he would have completely lost it & don't know what his state would have been then anyways I'm glad she made him think & asked him to listen to his heart now Rk want to try it in Madhu's way!! Wow interesting.. Waiting for the next part.. Plz plz plz plz update sooon.. Thanks for the pm :)
prishathebest thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeervanSJ

That's a lovely update!!Great take

Tysm sweety. Hope to see more of your views n comments😘🥰