Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Awww so cute update sid tried to made roli jealous but his plan backfired & pissed roli off he he sid said i love you though roli didn't reply but sid got his answer through her smile hasee to phasee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† loved the update waiting for next eagerly update soon

himani_692 thumbnail

Double post 

Edited by himani_rosid - 4 years ago
Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manasa Super update . In your update last 2-3 lines remind me rosid scene in ssk . When roli return from her maika and siddhant ask her that she miss him or not . I love that scene . You refresh that scene masana . Now waiting for their love confession . Please update soon na .❀❀❀❀❀❀
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome cute super update lovely it was really can't wait update soon

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 9

After having dinner, roli laid down on her bed as her mind and heart were occupied with Sid's thoughts. When she was smiling to herself thinking about him, her phone gave a ring. 

Roli looked at it and found it as Sid's number. After a couple of moments of hesitation, she answered the call. 

"You're thinking about me" as soon as she answered the call, sid stated confidently. 

Roli was surprised as she smiled with a blush. 

"So, you're definitely thinking about me" sid took her silence as confirmation. 

"No, I'm not" roli replied with a smile, which unfortunately sid couldn't see. 

"Achha.. so, it's not you then" sid said calmly. 

"What do you mean?" Roli got confused at his words. 

"I was having a feel like someone kept thinking about me so, I thought it could be you but... Well it might be someone else" sid said on purpose. 

"Someone else" roli repeated, sternly. 

"Yeah, I've got a lot of people to think about me, so.." sid replied, controlling his smile. 

"Then you should call to your someone else but not me" roli said, slightly disappointed. 

Sid silently smiled at her voice, which was clearly showing her disappointment. 

"I think the same too. But, the problem is, there are so many people and I'm confused as whom to call. You knew right, I'm quite popular among girls and they all are crazy about me" sid said in a self pride. 

"It's a joke, right?" Roli asked as she understood that he was just playing around. 

"Of course, it is" sid laughed out loud, while roli too joined him. 

"You're just unbelievable" roli was helpless about his crazy talks. 

"But you've to believe one thing that I love you so much" after controlling his laughter, sid said in a dreamy voice, which instantly brought a cute smile on roli's face. 

"Don't you think now you've to say something" sid asked innocently. 

"I think so" roli replied calmly. 

"Then just say it" sid asked with anticipation. 

"Good night" roli said as she tried to control her smile. 

While Sid's face fell low with a pout. Before he could reply to her, roli had hung up the call. 

"Will see until when you'll keep me waiting" sid said as he stared at the phone screen. 

Next day as usual everyone arrived at college on time. 

Sid, who just came parking his bike, joined his gang at their common meeting spot. 

"So, tomorrow is rakshabandhan. What gift you're gonna give me?" Nitya asked as she looked at sid like a little kid. 

"Whatever you wish for" Sid left the choice to her.

"I wish for roli to be my bhabhi" Nitya said with a smile. 

"Your wish granted, my child" sid held his hand up and said like a god. 

"Really!" Nitya and rest of the gang exclaimed, excitedly. 

"Yeah. But, she's being stubborn to confess it" sid said with a pout. 

"Okay, then how about we invite roli too in our celebration tomorrow" nitya suggested. 

"Eww.. you want me and roli to celebrate rakshabandhan" sid sneered at her. 

"Just chill, sid. If roli is your wife then she'll be like our sister, right. We'll celebrate with her and you'll get time to spent with her" akhil said. 

"If she agrees to come, I'm more than happy" said sid. 

With that they all went to their classroom. As usual time passed with their classes. At lunch break, sid and nitya went to meet roli in canteen. After searching for a while, they found her sitting alone in a table. 

"Hey, roli" nitya wished, waving her hand.

"Hey.." roli reciprocated with a smile and glanced at sid, who was standing beside her.

"You're having lunch alone" nitya said as she didn't find anyone else near her. 

"Yeah, my friend is absent today" roli replied. 

"Can we join you?" Nitya asked, politely.

Before roli could react, sid interrupted "can you please stop your over acting?". 

Then sid sat across roli while nitya sat beside him as she pouted at his taunt. 

"Roli, actually every year we celebrate rakshabandhan at my guest house. And this year we want you to join us, will you? Please" sid jumped straight to the point. 

"Yeah, roli. We really wish if you could join us, especially I'm" nitya added. 

"But, what I'll do there?" Roli asked with hesitation.

"You'll spend time with me" sid replied straightforwardly. 

Nitya hit his shoulder as she said "she's never gonna come if you say such things". 

Sid bit his tongue and looked at roli, who was glaring at him. "I mean.. we'll have good time with all to spend" sid tried to cover up. 

"Roli, leave about him. I'm personally asking you to come. So, please" asked nitya, making a cute puppy face. 

Roli looked at her and then glanced at sid, who was too made a puppy face and requesting through his eyes to come. 

"Okay, I'll come" roli agreed with a smile. 

"Thank you so much. I love you for this" nitya said excitedly. 

"Dude, don't try to be a third wheel in my love" sid said like a warning. 

"Jealousy boy" nitya commented while roli smiled at them. 

"Let's go then" nitya said as she stood up to go. 

"You leave, I got something to do" sid said gazing at roli, making her blush. 

"Don't eat her up" nitya warned and left from there. 

"So.. for whom you agreed to come, me or nitya?" Sid asked still fixing his strong gaze at her. 

"Of course for nitya. She's cute, I really like her" roli said.

"Oh, then what am I? Am I not cute or don't you like me?" Sid queried as he raised his eyebrow.

"Had your lunch?" Roli replied with a question instead of answering to him. 

"If I hadn't, will you feed me?" Sid whispered in a husky voice as he smiled naughtily.

"No" roli denied as she glared at him. 

Sid smiled at her and held her left hand with his right one. Roli felt restless as he started caressing it. She kept pleading through her eyes to leave. Instead of leaving it, he took his left hand to hold her right hand. 

Roli looked at him as he slowly made her right hand, which was holding a spoon, to move near his face and he took spoonful of fried rice into his mouth. 

She felt stunned and speechless over his actions. 

"I got my ways to do things" sid said with a mischievous smirk. He then stood up and left after winking at her, leaving her behind all blushing. 

Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Naughty sid... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Super cute update.. naughty Sid πŸ˜‚.. i think in this only Roli will propose him.. eagerly waiting update ASAP πŸ’–

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

"But you've to believe one thing that I love you so much" 

Thissss...I've heard this somewhere..where? β“ heyy😨 I only told this to you yesterday on our chat right? naughty biwi😍 you have stolen this from our chat πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰ just kidding!! update was so cute honey! last scene was awwdorable but short one yaar😒 update soon waiting for rosid's confession and this is β€οΈfor you

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very cute update manasa. Love siddhant's noughty talk . Poor roli have to handle him always . But this noughty siddhant always make her speechless .😊😊😊 Love it yaar . Manasa update soon dear πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
himani_692 thumbnail

Ha ha naughty sid cute update loved rosid convo as usual adorable waiting for next eagerly update soon