Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
awww honey damn cute update dear! sid you are so naughtyy man! God this man! roli accept soon or don't know what sid will do! and maanu update soon can't wait
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome updates Sid bhi na so naughty love it update soon

Ramya-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

1st of all..all the best for this ff akka...!!!but I am sad that u didn't even sent me the link of this ff...I am sad...but all the updates are awesome akka....!!!I cant guess the film name till now..but I hope I will guess soon..loved the updates akka...!!!update soon...!!!

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ramya-22

1st of all..all the best for this ff akka...!!!but I am sad that u didn't even sent me the link of this ff...I am sad...but all the updates are awesome akka....!!!I cant guess the film name till now..but I hope I will guess soon..loved the updates akka...!!!update soon...!!!

Ramya, I've sent PM's of previous updates but couldn't send for the last update due to changes in IF site which didn't allow me to send multiple PM's and I didn't get time to send individually. So sorry for that. But will definitely send link of further updates if the site allows me. And about the movie, well it's not particularly inspired from any movie but just a typical one. And finally thank you for comment!! Will give updates after completion of my exams which are gonna end in June. 😊

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 4

Sid reached home at evening while Rajender and Sujata were sitting in hall, discussing something. He went near them and laid down on sofa as he placed his head on sujata's lap. 

"Sid, we got something to tell you" Sujata spoke up as she caressed Sid's hair, who was playing with his phone, resting on her lap. 

Sid just nodded his head as his answer, while he was still busy with his phone.

"It's almost more than one month since this academic year has been started. We've to arrange welcome party for Freshers. And also give the charge of student's president to someone from final year. So, I'm thinking to make you as president" Sujata explained, though, she knew what would be Sid's answer. 

"But, I don't want to become any president and run behind everyone" as expected by Sujata, Sid denied straightforwardly. 

"Since you're in final year, we've decided to give this opportunity to you. In this way you can get leadership skills too" said Rajender as he kept newspaper, which he was holding, at side. 

"Common dad, what I'm going to do with such skills. All these president, responsibilities are just headache" replied Sid as Sujata and Rajender looked at eachother, helplessly. 

"Ok, then as your wish" said Sujata as she planned something else to make him accept. "And we also have to select one more student from first year who will be student's representative and will help president in all matters. I'm thinking to select Roli for it" continued Sujata as she glanced at her son. Sid, as soon as he heard roli's name, jumped and sat beside Sujata. 

"Mom, you want me to become president, right? I'm ready" accepted Sid, excitedly.

"Oh! But, you're not interested, right? And it'll be headache for you. So, it's ok. You don't need to force yourself for anything. I'll select someone else from your class" Sujata mocked, as she controlled her smile. 

"When your talented son is here, what is the need to go for someone else? I can manage it" Sid praised himself as Sujata twisted his ears, gently while Sid laughed as he get caught. 

"Mom, you're surely selecting Roli, right?" Asked Sid for confirmation.

"Only if you promise that you won't trouble her" replied Sujata with a serious expression.

"Pakka promise" assured Sid as he hugged his mom. 

Next day in college, everyone gathered in auditorium as Sujata announced Sid as president and roli as students representative. And welcoming party for Freshers had been fixed on the date three weeks later. 

Sid was in cloud nine as now he would be getting plenty of chances to spend time with roli. As for roli, she was shocked to know that she would have to work with Sid. But still she couldn't go against the chairman's decision, so, she accepted to continue as representative. 

After the announcement, everybody congratulated Sid and roli as they all started moving to their respective class rooms. While Sid moved near roli, who was standing all alone. She looked at him but, didn't pay much attention.

"Congratulations!" Roli looked at him as she heard him. Wouldn't it be rude if won't respond to him. So, she replied with a "thanks".

This was the first time ever he heard her voice. He felt it as magical. 

"Aww! What a sweet voice" he praised, dreamily. "It'll sound even more sweet when you'll say 'i love you' to me" he continued with a naughty smile. While roli rolled her eyes like 'again started'. 

Roli giving a glare at him, left from there, leaving Sid behind. 

Next two days passed in a blink of an eye. Sid was little annoyed as he didn't get chance to spend time with roli in these two days. Roli was surely smart enough to escape from him with some random excuses. 

Next day they reached college. And now there was no chance for roli to escape from Sid as they both had to prepare a list of students participating in the event. Without any other go, roli silently entered into the room, where Sid and his gang were already present there. She sighed as she wouldn't be alone with him as there were few other people in the room.

On seeing roli, Nitya went to her and accompanied her in preparing list. In these few days roli actually got used to Nitya and her friendly nature makes roli to feel better. Sid glared at Nitya as she took his chance. Then he signalled to Akhil, asking for help. Soon Akhil went to Nitya and took her out of the room with him. And not so later one by one cleared the place, making roli confused as she looked at Sid. 

"I don't want any disturbance between us" Sid admitted as he went and sat beside roli, of course maintaining a little distance from her. 

"You've to prepare this list" roli handed a paper over to him. 

One thing was good about Sid accepting to become president was, since then roli had at least started talking to him. 

But he wasn't a tiny bit of interested in doing any work as he kept gazing at roli. 

Roli felt his gaze but, tried her best to avoid it and continued with her work. But, no matter how much she ignored, his gaze was surely making her restless. 

She finally took her head up to look at him as she said "we've to finish it today, do it fast". 

"Why don't you do it yourself and let me do my work" replied Sid as he continued his gaze fixed on her. 

"It's your work and you should do that" roli quickly replied.

"I can complete my work even without doing it by myself" said Sid with confidence. At that time two girls from his class, came there. 

"Hey, Sid" they wished, disturbing him from his dreamland. He glared at them but, soon something got in his mind as his glare turned into smile. 

"Hello, beautiful girls" he responded with a smile, which obviously would make any girl go head over heels for him and these two girls were no different either, as he thrown secret glances at roli, who didn't even bother to look at them.

"Can we help you" they asked with a bright smile as they got a chance to go near Sid. 

"Of course. Here you go" Sid handed them with the paper to prepare list. And they both settled opposite to him as they started taking list. 

Roli looked at them in surprise while Sid winked at her, making her to glare at him. 

A while later, roli finished with her work and took her head up to look at them. While those both the girls were drooling over Sid all now and then. Roli felt little anger looking at them and when she turned her attention at Sid, she found him gazing at her. She closed her eyes and with a sigh, kept her head down. 

After few minutes, those girls too completed with their work and gave it back to Sid as they left the room after throwing few more glances at Sid, which roli felt as ridiculous! 

Sid holding the list in his hands, looked at roli with pride as he completed his work without him doing it. 

"I'm going to submit it in office room" roli stood up as she ignored Sid's look at her. 

"Take mine too" Sid too stood up as he forwarded the list to her. 

"But, you got many people to do your work" replied roli in a sarcastic way as she turned to go. 

Sid was surprised with her reply and he smirked as he got the reason for her taunting. He quickly held her hand, pushing her to him as he trapped her between wall and his arms. Roli was stunned as everything happened so quickly that it took a couple of moments to make her realised of her position. 

"Are you jealous?" Asked Sid in his husky voice. They were so close that his warm breath was hitting roli's cheeks, making her restless. 

"Why would I be jealous? And you can call anyone as beautiful, it's your wish. Why should I bother about it?" Roli was a bit annoyed as she said it. 

"Wait, when did I say that you are jealous because of me calling someone else beautiful?" Sid smirked with a mischievous smile on his lips. 

Roli was dumbfounded as she heard him saying so. Was she really bothered for the same reason as he said? She wondered to herself but, didn't show any reaction on her face.

"But, for me, you're even more beautiful than anyone" Sid continued as he slowly tucked her hair behind her ear, without making contact with her skin. His voice was husky as ever, which made roli to feel goosebumps all over her body.

She, then quickly getting back to her senses, gently pushed him away and grabbed the list from his hold. 

"I love you" confessed Sid, yet again, as roli left the room, without looking back, though his words had already got engraved in her heart. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I loved it! loved it! sid uff damn cute! his crazy things makes me go crazy on him!chooo sweet....ahem ahem jealously roli hehe was double cute hope roli accept his love soon....eagerly waiting for their confession!!!!
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha super cute loved it sid is so naughty roli jealous of him calling those girls beautiful but he finds her the most beautiful awwwww loved rosid scene waiting for next eagerly update soon

Priyapiu thumbnail

Wow super update baby.. naughty Sid πŸ˜‚.. Roli feeling jealous hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚..  crazy Sid I loved him so much.. chooo sweet Sid and cute roli 😘😘.. eagerly waiting update soon baby 😘😘

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super cute manasa . Really​ you make me fall in love with you ffs . Great job dear . Elderly waiting for next update . Please update soon .😘😘😘😘
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Really loved it lot...loved Sid craziness...n cute roli..I really like jealous roli...loving ur ff..plz update.soon