Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Awesome update so Sid is doing acting wah beta lovely and cute update really can't wait update soon

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ha ha sid is too much faking anger & poor roli was so broken naughty boy texting scene was so cute & adorable awwww sid went & took the teddy after roli gone & sent the pic hugging teddy thats what i was wondering how can sid ignore after seeing the teddy stupid was faking he he cite update loved it waiting for next eagerly update soon 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Sid fake anger to make roli release about her love so funny poor roli ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.. super cute and funny update baby.. eagerly waiting update next soon โ™ฅ๏ธ

Tania_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So cute update manasa . Love it . Siddhant is very smart . But poor roli . Now update soon can't wait
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is lovely to the core! sid you are too much man poor roli you makes her cry because of your stupid fake anger awww but lovely!!!! So madam update next soon before I will kill you
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This so cute update... Sid it is too much you made roli to cry because of your fake anger... Eagerly waiting for next update... 

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter - 8

"Excuse me, ma'am" roli slowly said as she stood at the door of the office room. 

"Yeah, come in" sujata responded with a gentle smile. 

As roli reached in, sujata handed over her a couple of papers as she said "we've everything prepared for the event. And this time you're going to be the host of it". 

"Me?" Roli looked stunned as she heard it. 

"Don't worry, you aren't alone. As a students' president, sid too is going to be your host partner" sujata said as she continued to sign on some papers kept on the desk before her. 

Sid!

Roli felt a hint of anger rush over her body as she heard his name. Though she felt relieved after last night's conversation with him, but still, she couldn't forget the fact that he purposely acted as being upset and made her to cry. She couldn't even able to eat or breath properly the whole day. All thanks to his so called stupidity. 

"I hope it's ok for you.." taking her eyes off the papers, sujata looked at roli, waiting for her response. 

What reason could roli have to deny it? After all, sid was Sujata's son and she couldn't even say anything about him to her, which may hurt the latter.

Roli just shook her head with a forced smile and left the room, holding the papers given by sujata.

Being the break time, corridors were a little crowded with students. While going back to classroom, roli's eyes fell on sid, who was circled by a group of girls. They were all looked dashing with their fashionable clothes. But still, they couldn't be compared to the elegancy that roli possessed. 

Those girls kept on talking while sid seemed to be enjoying as he was smiling and laughing at them.

Roli glared at him. Wasn't he supposed to be sorry for making her cry for a whole day? Instead he was chilling out himself. It made roli pissed off. 

On the other hand, though sid felt her gaze on him, pretended to not notice her. 

Roli had to cross them to go to her classroom. So, without any other option she moved near them. 

Sid was expecting her to say something but she didn't even look at him as she crossed them. 

When she left the place, sid left as well. 

Soon he joined his gang, who were waiting for him already. 

"She didn't even look" sid said, disappointed.

"So, plan failed?" Akhil asked curiously. 

"Are you still thinking that your stupid plan would work?" Nitya mocked at him.  

"I heard that girls would be jealous seeing their lover talking to another girl" akhil pouted. 

"But, sid isn't her lover yet" nitya stated the fact. 

"Enough.." sid shouted, pissed off. "..Actually, I shouldn't have believed your stupid plan" he continued, making akhil to pout. 

"I can give you one more plan" akhil spoke slowly. 

"No need. I know what to do" sid rejected and left the place. 

Akhil rolled his eyes at his friends, who were glaring at him. 

When sid reached college this morning, they all asked him about his weird behavior the previous day. Though sid didn't tell them about roli slapping him and everything that happened later, they thought that he was upset because of roli. And the brilliant akhil came up with brilliant idea of making roli jealous. Not only did his plan fail, but it even pissed roli off. 

Time passed as usual. Sid reached library, expecting to find roli there. 

To his luck, he actually did bump into roli's way when she was about to enter in. 

Sid's face lit up with a bright smile. But, roli didn't show much of a reaction as she moved in. With a pout, sid followed behind her slowly. 

When sid was about to sit beside roli, she looked at him with a glare. He, rolling his eyes, went to sat at opposite side of her.

"Cute" sid said dreamily, making her to look at him. 

"I mean the teddy you gave yesterday.. that's really cute" sid swiftly found the reason, seeing her glaring at him.

"So.. are you excited to be my partner?" Roli looked at him seriously at his question. 

"I mean host partner" sid again played with words. Roli glared at him while he smiled mischievously. 

Roli still not forgiven sid for tricking her the previous day and here he was again making her pissed off. 

"Roli.." sid called with a puppy face as she was busy reading book without looking at him. 

"We're in library. Can't you just stay calm" roli said in a low voice, feeling helpless being around him. 

"Then let's go out" sid found a quick solution. 

"You go" roli rejected to go out with him.

"But, I want to talk to you" sid said, making a puppy face.

"I don't want to talk to you" roli replied, straightforwardly.

"You got no other way than talking to me either" sid said with a pride.

"Why?" 

"Coz you love me" he replied, dreamily looking at her.

"What?" Roli stunned at his reply as she shouted.

"Shh.. don't shout. we're in library" sid winked at her. 

Roli looked around, luckily none was there near them. Only a few people, who were at a fair distance from them and they didn't seem to hear them. She glared at him and got up to leave. But, sid swiftly grabbed on to her wrist, trapping her into a corner, which couldn't be covered by surveillance cameras arranged in library. 

Roli gasped at the sudden action. When she got the grip over the situation, she found herself trapped between wall and Sid's arms. 

"I think it's me who should be upset for being slapped. Don't you think it's unfair for you to be upset" sid questioned, looking into her eyes.

"Then what about yesterday? Didn't you make me cry the whole day?" Roli quickly defended. 

"You cried?" Though sid knew that she was sad but, he didn't expect her to cry and definitely he didn't want her to.

"No" she denied with a serious expression. Sid had never seen her being so serious. 

"I'm sorry" he apologized, holding his ears. 

"I don't want to talk to you. Let me go" roli was being stubborn as she tried to move. 

"Listen.. whatever I did, it's just to make you realize" sid said, stopping her from moving. 

"What should I realize?" Roli asked, looking straight into his eyes.

"Don't tell me now that you didn't realize anything" sid moved close to her face and said in husky voice. 

Roli was dumbfounded at the sudden proximity. She was no longer able to look into his eyes and swiftly looked away. 

"Tell.." sid urged for her reply.

If roli said that she didn't realize anything then she would be lying. So, without uttering a word, roli just tried to avoid looking at him. 

Sid slowly held her chin and made her to look at him. Her anger disappeared into thin air as her eyes met with his and she slowly started losing in him. 

"I love you na yaar" sid whispered in her ears, sending chills all over her body. 

Soon he was stunned to see her smiling at him. He excitedly looked into her eyes as if asking her something. Whilst roli just smiled and gently pushed him. As though sid was too lost in her that he actually moved aside, making a way for her. 

But, before she could move far, he held her wrist, stopping her from moving any further. Roli just turned her head back to find sid looking at her as excited as ever. While his eyes were still asking the same question, for which she just nodded as 'no' with a smile and rushed from there, making Sid's heart was filled with over joy and happiness.

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww this is so cute update!๐Ÿ˜ roli accept soon yaar don't you feel pity on sid! my poor boy๐Ÿ˜ณ update sooonnnn waiting for rosid's confession! please update soon maanu
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Super update... Rosid are going to host of the event...  Eagerly waiting for next update... 

Priyapiu thumbnail

Awwww so cute update.. Roli accept our Siddhant soon na Dr..  eagerly waiting update soon baby