Fan Fictions

RoSid FF : Bound to be Together {Note Pg 14} - Page 3

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Chapter - 2

"Sid!" Shouted Nitya, slapping on his shoulder, helping him to come out of his dream land.

"You know what" started Sid excitedly, making his friends surprised.

"You lost it" said Nitya, disappointed.

"Yes, I lost.. I lost my heart" replied Sid with a dreamy smile, keeping his hand on his chest as caressing his heart. 

"Heart? No, Sid, you just lost your brain. You know how many times we've called you but you're like in your own world. And you even forgot about the challenge. What's wrong with you" shouted Nitya as her friends nodded in her support. 

"What challenge?" Asked Sid, casually. While his friends were surprised and confused. 

"Wow, Sid, you lost the challenge so pretending as if you forgot about it. What an excuse to cover up, you loos.."  saying Sudeep reached Sid's gang but his words left incomplete as Nitya interrupted. 

"You just shut your mouth" Nitya yelled at Sudeep which raised his anger but he couldn't say anything as Sid's one glare is enough for him to shut his mouth. 

"Congrats!" Saying Sid hugged Sudeep, making all freeze in shock. 

Sid accepting his defeat is something not less than a miracle. All were looking at him in shock while Sudeep and his gang left from there with a confusion.

"Sid, are you okay?" Asked Akhil, checking his forehead. 

"I'm super duper okay and may be better than before" Sid again started with full of excitement. 

"Something is wrong. Our Sid is not well" spoke up Rohan with a worried face.

"I've fallen in love" expressed Sid, leaving his gang with widened eyes in shock.

"You?" "Love?" Said Rohan and Akhil in shock.

"Guys now it's confirmed. He has definitely gone mad" added Nitya, nodding her head in disbelief. 

"Sid, are you serious?" Asked Priya, who was watching the scene with silence. 

"Dead serious" confirmed Sid, being loyal.

"Mr. Flirt of this college is saying that he fell in love. Wow!" Exclaimed Nitya, making all giggled. 

"Common guys, he is serious this time" supported Priya while Sid nodded with a smile. "..just see the changes in him, he never accepts to lose anything but he did, only because he got something more precious than winning that challenge" Priya continued, trying to explain her friends. 

"More precious than anything even more than my life" added Sid as he reminded his girl's eyes. 

Sid's friends were somewhat believed him by now as he never said such words for anyone. 

"Who's that girl, who made you mad in just a matter of minutes" asked Nitya, eagerly.

"Oh no" Sid got disappointed as he didn't find his girl around. "I was so lost in her that I didn't even talk to her, now how I'll find her" said Sid, being worried. 

"She might be somewhere here only, let me search" saying Sid left to search while his friends followed him. 

They searched every class near the library but didn't find her anywhere. 

"Sid, our break also got over. We will search her later, now we have to go to class buddy" reminded Rohan. Sid, though was not ready to go but at last making up his mind to search his girl in lunch break, he left to class with his friends. 

Next classes went like ages for Sid as he was eager to know about his girl whilst his heart was lost in her eyes. As soon as lunch break rang, Sid rushed out without wasting time. 

Sid searched everywhere but still couldn't find anything about her. He was going restless with every minute passing by. 

While searching, he saw his mom in corridor, talking to a girl, who was standing opposite to his mom so he couldn't see her face. His heart skipped a beat as that girl turned at his side, with a smile on her lips. Oh god! Her smile! He was not in a state to move even a step forward as her smile made him to freeze. 

Finally Sid got his senses back as he noticed his girl getting into a car and in no time, that car disappeared from his sight. He rushed towards his mom to ask about her.

"Mom.. mom.. who's that girl?" Asked Sid, taking heavy breath as he ran towards his mom in good speed. 

"Relax Sid, why you're hurrying like this" said Sujata, keeping her hand on his shoulders.

"Who's that girl?" Sid repeated, relaxing himself. 

"She's roli" informed Sujata.

"Roli.. what a cute name" praised Sid, dreamily. 

"Why you're asking about her?" Inquired Sujata, noticing his changed behaviour. 

"Because i want to make her as your daughter-in-law" said Sid, surprising his mom. 

"Sid, she's really a nice girl, don't trouble her with your flirting drama" said sujata as she was well aware of her son. 

"Mom, is my love looking like flirting to you all?" Pouted Sid, as everybody thinking him as only a flirt. "..but where she has gone now?" He continued.

"She went to her house" informed Sujata, making Sid disappointed.

"But still there is time for college hours to get over" said Sid as a fact. 

"Her father called and asked to send her" said Sujata.

"Okay then I'm also leaving. I'm not interested in being here without her" said Sid, trying to move.

"You're not going anywhere" stopped sujata, holding his hand.

"But you let your daughter in law to go" started Sid like a kid.

"Her father asked permission. If your father asks then I'll send you too" said sujata while Sid was standing with a puppy face. 

"Now go and have your lunch" Sujata ordered like a strict principal. Without any other option, Sid left with a sad face. 

That whole day was like hell for Sid. Firstly he didn't get chance to talk to his girl, roli. And then he had to wait for next day to get a glimpse her. 

At night, he was tossing on bed, without getting sleep. He was just waiting for the next day, restlessly. 

Next day, Sid got ready even earlier than his college time. He spent a completely sleepless night but still looking fresh and energetic as he was excited to see his girl.  

He reached college before anyone and was waiting at parking area. All the students started coming but he didn't find roli among them. As their classes started to began, his friends made him convinced to go to class. 

First two classes went as usual for all but for Sid, he just kept looking at his watch, waiting for the break. When he heard the bell sound, he rushed towards the library as he saw her at library the previous day. 

Sid along with his gang reached library and were standing at entrance.  Sid started scanning the whole library while his friends followed the directions he has seen. After searching her every corner, there his eyes fell on her, who was taking books from the shelf. He smiled broadly as he finally found her.

"Roli.." called Sid in the top of his voice, sending a jerk inside her body. While his friends were stunned at his action and dispersed in their own directions, taking books from the library shelves, as they're not with him. 

Roli looked around to found all staring at her and Sid. It was then Sid realised that he was in library, a place where everyone should maintain silence. Roli glared at Sid for shouting her name while he smiled sheepishly. Taking a book, she got settled in a bench. Sid too went and sat in the same bench, opposite to her. 

Sid, resting his arms on the desk, kept his left hand on his left cheek and gazing at her. Roli felt his gaze but avoiding it, continued looking into book. 

"Hello, beautiful" spoke up Sid, to gain her attention. She looked at him in surprise but quickly turned her attention into book again. 

Sid kept his gaze fixed on her while she was trying her best to avoid it. As she was not even looking at him, Sid grabbed her book from her hand. Roli raised her head with an expression like 'what'. 

"Here I'm talking to you and you are busy in your book. This is not fair yaar" said Sid, fed up with her silence. 

Still roli without saying anything, took another book from shelf and settled back in her place. This made Sid to let out a sigh. 

"I love you" confessed Sid, making her to look at him in shock. 

"Tell something" he continued as she was still in shock. She swiftly nodded as 'no' with anxiety and kept her eyes into book. 

"What is this?" Said sid, nodding his head like imitating her and grabbed her book again. She kept hold one side of the book whilst Sid was holding the other side. She tried to take it back but he was holding it tightly. She looked at him as if asking him to leave the book. 

"I love you" Sid confessed again, looking into her eyes as their eyes got locked for a moment. But roli swiftly shifted her eyes from him, making him to smile at her. 

Soon the bell rang, roli got up and started to move from there.

"Take your own time.." Sid shouted as roli reached the door. She turned back at his shout and found him standing with a smile while all other people were looking at them, surprised. 

"..I'll wait for you" he continued with the same smile while she rushed out from there.
Edited by manasa5124 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ha ha super duper cute sid is crazy finally after searching the whole college he found roli and confessed his love so fast first meeting fell in love second meeting confessed his love ha ha loved the update mansu waiting for next eagerly update soon 
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Super update... sid come to know his girl name roli... so fast sid confession his love... Eagerly waiting for roli reaction...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cute and crazy sid he confess roli wow really can't wait update soon 
RajRosid thumbnail
Super cute update...second meet and Sid confessed his love wowww not bad Han..eagerly waiting for next
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful update dear...awww sid confessed his love...so cute...loved it dear...eagerly waiting for next update dear 
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
jeez!! damn cute update teacher oops biwi!!!! 😆 sid is so crazy like himani di and you... he confessed boldly awww so cute update soon baby
ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Did going crazy on seeing roli and proposed too woww update soon yaar waiting ...
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

CHAPTER - 3

"Why you guys are staring at me like that?" Asked Sid, breaking the silence while his friends were watching him in disbelief, without saying any word. 

"Or what you're expecting us to do, Sid? You've given such a shock to us" said Rohan, making Sid confused.

"We never expected that you'd fall for a simple girl like roli!" said Priya, surprised. 

"Ohh.." responded Sid, finally getting why they were staring at him. "Well, even I didn't expect it. But she has got that magic in her" said Sid, dreamily. 

"Does she accepted your proposal?" Asked Akhil, eagerly.

"Not yet. But she'll soon" replied Sid, being confident. 

"In your dreams" interrupted Nitya, reaching them. While Sid glared at her.

"Don't give such a look, it can't scare me" said Nitya as she sat beside Sid, on the bench. 

"And know what, I was talking to roli a while ago" continued Nitya.

"Really" shouted Sid in excitement. 

"Uff.. let me talk" she slapped on Sid's shoulder, making him quite. 

"Sid, you would be really lucky if she accepts you. She's so nice and sweet girl I've ever seen and I'm already liking her.."

"Me too" interrupted Sid and gained a glare from Nitya. "..ok ok continue" said Sid, keeping finger on his lips. 

"But, as far as I got to know about her, she's a kind of reserved girl and she barely has two three friends in her class, with whom she talks. And yeah, almost all the boys of her class are in their tries to talk to her but, she never gives a damn to them" continued Nitya while the gang was listening to her as if an important topic is been discussing. 

"That's my girl, see she won't talk to any boy" said Sid, proudly. 

"So she won't talk to you too" replied Akhil while Sid pouted angrily. 

"And most importantly, do you know jamnalal diwedi?" Inquired Nitya. 

"Who's he now?" Asked Sid. 

"That's why you should watch news channels sometimes, not always fashion TV" taunted Nitya. 

"He's a politician, Sid" said Rohan.

"What he got to do with my love story?" Asked Sid, pissed off. 

"He got a lot to do. Coz he's roli's father" answered Nitya. 

"Sid, be careful dude. He's so powerful" said Akhil, concerned.

"Chill guys. Am I going to marry her father or what? Let my roli accept my love and that's what matters to me, nothing else" said Sid, coolly. 

"Okay, college time is nearing to end. I'll go and meet my Roli" saying Sid, rushed from there while all sighed, thinking he won't change. 

Roli stepped out of her class, along with two other girls. They bidding bye to her left in their way. Sid who was watching it, hiding behind a wall, smiled to himself as he got a plan. He came out and started running towards roli. There were very less students as already all have left the college. Roli was walking all alone in the corridor. Suddenly her eyes fell on Sid, who was coming to her, running. He almost reached her, being in shock, she without knowing what to do, just stood over there. Sid slowed down but, being the slippery floor, he reached her, skidding. Roli felt like as if he may fall on her, she moved back a little but, Sid ended up hugging her. 

A few moments later, Sid got back, still his hands wrapped around her. Roli, slowly opened her eyes and looked at him while he winked at her. 

"Don't worry. I won't let you fall down" said Sid with a mischievous smile playing on his lips. It was then, when roli realised her position. She swiftly pushed him and stood straight, throwing killer glare at him. 

"Don't look at me like that, I may end up kissing you right now" said Sid whilst she shifted her vision to anything around but not at him. 

"So what you've decided?" Asked Sid, eagerly waiting for her reply but, no, she didn't say a word. 

"Well, I know your answer would be yes. How can someone ignore such a handsome and dashing guy like me" said Sid, adjusting his hair while roli already started walking, leaving him. Sid pouted and ran towards her. 

Coming in front of her, he blocked her way. 

"Ok I'm ready to give one more day for you. But, don't make me to wait for long, I may take revenge of this waiting from you in our first night" said Sid, naughtily while roli's mouth got wide open in shock as she heard it. 

Sid winked at roli, making her to come out of shock. While she was cursing him with a glare.

"Are you saying I love you to me?" Asked sid with a naughty smile. Roli swiftly nodded as 'no no no'. 

"Can't you just talk instead of nodding like this always?" Said Sid, nodding his head like her. 

Roli tried to move from there but Sid kept on standing in front of her, not letting her to go. 

Suddenly Sid phone rang, disturbing him. 

"Ok ok coming" said Sid and hung up the call while roli let out a sigh as if escaped from him. 

"Ohho seems like someone is being so happy that I'm going. No problem darling, coz after marriage I won't leave you even for a second" said Sid whilst roli rolled her eyes like 'again started'. 

"Have to go now, bye" said Sid, giving a flying kiss at her and walked out from there. 

Roli was standing, speechless. She didn't know what to react at his talks. Nodding her head with a sigh, she moved towards her car and left to her house.

himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Haha sid is so Cute and naughty awwww roli reply fast or else sid is going to take revenge  after marraige 😳 loved the update it was so cute and funny waiting for next eagerly update soon