Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Congrats for ur ff Dr sound interesting concept looking forward for ur update...
MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter - 1

A well maintained big mansion with a beautiful garden and swimming pool, adding beauty to it's richness. At side, a parking area where four luxurious cars and two stylish new model bikes were kept ideal and ready to use. Inside the bungalow, a spacious hall with richness possessing in each and every single thing arranged there. 

Upstairs in a room, everything was roughly arranged and nothing was in its proper place. A man, seemed to be a servant, was standing beside bed looking at the person sleeping, completely tucking himself under the blanket.

"Sir, please get up" requested that servant to the person, who was sleeping on a king sized bed.

"Sir, it's already late, please get up" he repeated again in a pleasing tone but, the person on the bed, was continued to sleep, giving deaf ears to that servant.

While a middle aged lady entered into the room and nodded her head hopelessly, seeing the scenario in front of her as she was expecting it. She signalled the servant to go and reached near bed. In a go, she removed the blanket from upon the person.

"Mom.." cried that person in a lazy tone as he was aware of this trick of his mom to wake him up. 

"Get up, Sid" she said as she placed the blanket at side while he sat up on bed by rubbing his eyes. 

"Do you know at what time you've reached home last night?" Asked his mom Sujata, most like a typical school teacher.

"Woh.. mom I'm getting late" said Sid, getting down from bed and tried to rush into washroom to escape from his mother's early morning lecture. 

"First you tell me where you were yesterday night" Sujata stopped Sid by holding his hand whilst Sid made face like 'oh god'. 

"Yesterday we won football match, so a small party with friends" replied Sid.

"Small party? You reached home at 1 am. What party you were doing till such late" asked Sujata, leaving Sid's hand.

"Sorry mumma. I won't be late hereafter" said Sid with a puppy face which he always uses to melt his angry mom. 

"Now stop drama and go and get ready soon. You're getting late to college" Sujata said and left with a sigh thinking as he won't change. 

A little later, Sid got ready in his white t-shirt, covering it with a blue jacket with its zip kept open, pairing with black jeans, a branded watch on his wrist, and cooling glasses covering his piercing eyes. Looking absolutely dashing and handsome who could make any girl to fall head over heels. 

After finishing breakfast, Sid's dad, rajender left to office while Sujata left to college. Though Sujata always asks Sid to come to college along with her in car but he loves to go by bike and she lets him as per his wish. 

Sid reached college and joined his gang who were already waiting for him. 

"What's the matter today sir is looking so happy" asked Nitya, Sid's friend.

"Aww my little munchkin, you really know me well" said Sid as he pulled her cheeks. Nitya and Sid are friends since childhood as their both fathers are business partners and they both share the bond of a brother and sister more than of friends. 

"Eww.. first tell me what's the matter" Nitya showed his hands off her cheeks. 

"That's what I'm wondering, why I'm feeling this unknown happiness today" replied Sid, placing his arm around his friend Akhil, who was standing beside him and made face as if thinking something serious. 

When they were busy in their talks, a girl in jeans and top came to them, seeing whom their expressions changed like 'again started'. 

"Hi Sid" that girl wished with a smile. 

"Hi meghna" Sid wished back whilst she forwarded a sweet box to him.

"Oh sweet, I love it" said Sid and took it from her. "What special? Are you going to get married?" Asked Sid whilst his friends giggled which annoyed her but she remained silent to get a good girl impression in front of Sid. 

"I'm ready for it but, you're not saying okay" she said with an innocent expression which she wasn't. "And Today is my birthday, that's why sweets" she continued while Sid and his friends wished her happy birthday, rather in a teasing tone though.

"Guys, should I say okay to her" asked Sid to his gang while they understood he was pulling her legs, so they too joined him. 

"Yeah, I mean she looks good" said Nitya, taking a look at her from head to toe. "And she loves you too" added Priya, Sid's gang member. "She's loving you since two years" said Rohan with an expression like as if it's a big thing. 

"Okay, I'm ready but, what about snoopy?" Said Sid as if thinking something deep.

"Snoopy?" Asked Meghna, confused."

"Snoopy, my pet dog. She won't like any girl near me. Two weeks back when I took her for morning walk, a girl proposed me and snoopy barked at her and started running behind her,  that girl got leg fracture while running. And last week a girl touched my hand and snoopy bite her. You know that girl got 10 injections. How sad" said Sid with a sad face while Meghna looked at him in horror and his friends were trying hard to control their laugh hearing his stories.

"If you're ready to face my snoopy then I may think about you" completed Sid, raising his shoulders. 

"I'll try" Meghna pushed words, hesitantly and left from there while all burst out laughing. 

"Sid, you shouldn't have done it man. Poor girl might have got scared" said Rohan, amongst his laughter.

"Congrats Sid, you got your love" teased Akhil.

"So this is why you were happy since you came" Nitya joined the gang in teasing Sid. 

"Enough guys. She's torturing me since two years so thought to play with her" said Sid, controlling his laughter. 

"We're getting late to class. Let's go" reminded Priya and they all left to their class. 

Morning classes went with their usual masti and teasing others. They got break before lunch break and they all reached their chatting spot. While the other gang of their class reached them. Sid and his friends got angry seeing them. Sudeep, the other gang member and who bosses that gang, once teased Nitya, which made Sid to lose his control and he had given nice punches on his face for that. From then they're not in good terms and their rivalry started in each and everything. 

"So, how you guys celebrated your football match victory?" Asked Sudeep.

"Same like how you celebrated losing it" replied Sid in the same tone. 

"Okay leave it. Today I got even more better game for you" said Sudeep, diverting the topic of losing the match.

"I'm not interested in your kindergarten games"  said Sid which annoyed Sudeep.

"Are you afraid to play?" Sudeep said with a smirk which touched Sid's ego. 

"What's the game?" Asked Sid with full of confidence.

"It's so simple, we've to bring that flag" Sudeep pointed at the flag which was hanging on their college terrace top. "Who brings it first, will be the winner" he completed with a smirk. 

"Ok done" accepted Sid.

Not so later, Sid and Sudeep started their race towards terrace. While their friends and others too gathered at ground and waiting for them to return. The building is of five floors and they both have already crossed two floors. On third floor, while crossing the library, Sid saw a girl coming out from library, but because of the speed he was running with, he couldn't stop, which made him to bump with her and on sudden dash she too lost her balance and they both ended up falling on the ground with Sid above and that girl below him. Sid kept his right hand below her head, avoiding her to get hurt and his left hand was wrapped around her waist. He looked at her face and found her closing her eyes and clutching his jacket tightly in fear. It took a moment for him to realise his position but he wasn't in a state to move away as he was too lost in her. He could clearly listen to his heartbeat which is beating so fast unlike usual times. He was wishing to live in that moment forever. While she slowly opened her eyes and found him gazing at her. She was feeling embarrassed with sudden closeness with someone whom she never seen before. 

"Excuse me" Sid heard from her and it felt like heaven for him. She gently pushed him aside and got up from the floor whilst Sid too got up, still lost in her. 

She started taking books from the floor which were fell down when she lost her balance. While Sid too helped her, fixing his gaze only at her. She felt his gaze but didn't react anything and continued to collect her books. When there's only one book left on the floor, she tried to take it but Sid slowly pulled it from her and again handed it to her with a dreamy smile on his lips. She took it from him and stood on her feet as if following her, Sid too stood up. She without saying anything, left from that place, leaving Sid behind in a completely lost state.

Thasny thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for further updates. 
Kavya_rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice  starting dr...sid and his gang teasing megna was loving...and first met of our prince and princesses...waiting for next update soon dr...
Soujanya_ROSID thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Super update... sid gang is super... is she the roli who Dumped with sid... Eagerly waiting for next update...
arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update sid meet his angel lovely really can't wait update soon 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww sid lost on first sight super start loved Rosid meet  sid and gang teasing meghna was so funny waiting for next eagerly update soon  
RajRosid thumbnail
Oho first meet mein hi love-shove ho gaya ladke ko...superb start...can't wait for next
angelsaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome start dear...sid's intro was awesome...loved rosid's first meet...loved it so much dear...eagerly waiting for next..update soon
MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awwwiiieee sid lost on his roli was so so lovely beautiful start dear and snoopy scene was god damn hilarious. waiting for more And more teacher