Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharja84 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Please don't reduce the chapters for this...
I loved the approach to this story.

Each part shows the desperate Sameer and his immense love for his wife Naina...

Please stick to your original plan for writing 15 chapters. I am sure responses are bound to increase in future. 

I would not even mind if this chapter is turned into an FF. Though I might sound a bit too greedy, but am ready to take that tag too. Because I really love this write up of yours. 

Thank you so much for taking the time and the initiative of coming up with such beautiful chapters all time.

Gives us non writers and passionate readers a chance to appreciate the writing talent that we have on this forum.
Richa0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why such sudden decision?
What happened?
I always comment on your updates.
I just want to say something , hope you will not get hurt by my words.

Why does it matter that how many people are commenting.
See the silent no of readers.
They are reading that means your story is good and people are liking it.
And think about followers like us.
I literally crave for your stories 
I desperately wait for updates.
Don't you think those followers, readers should matter to you irrespective of them being more or less in numbers?

If we compare our show's trp with this FF popularity then you can just understand my point.
Our show is not no 1 show in trp on Indian television, still it is run based on its uniqueness and positive comments by its genuine followers. And over the time , it's viewers are increasing in number. And I can't even imagine what will happen when it will come to an end.
Same way I love your stories , and I'm sure many such readers would agree with me. 

Don't take anything negative.
May be I could not actually explain you my point but please don't just lessen the no of chapters based on less response. Many writers have stopped writing on this forum. 
It's really disheartening.

Edited by Richa0305 - 5 years ago
Dreamy_3 thumbnail
Awww it is so emotional
How do you write such beautiful dialogues and from where you get ideas while explaining their love and emotions there are so many beautiful lines my most fav are : the thousand open wounds she could fill with one kiss and last paragraph.
Naina thinking about her sameer and moments soent with him their daily routine is so cute
Sameer has always lost his loved ones sb sy phly dad then us ki mother phr nanu and yes naina too sharad k time p though naina is now with him and everything thing has changed but that fear that pain that feeling of loneliness haunts him he has seen naina moving forward in life when he became baba actually sameer trust naina but not his fate he needs naina love her time her affection 24x7 he can't imagine of living a single moment without her all he has is naina and all he needs is naina
You are so expert in writing their romantic encounters each time you explain their kiss with different emotions and level of detail you are amazing and very talented writer dear may God bless you :)
And yes please don't stop writing i am HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of yours:)
Vidhimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Passiinate update as usual jaise pehle ki thi saari.  You incrrase out expectations ine afyer another... he needs to touch her to feel her at ecery nano sec of his kyf and truly they are made for eCh other she is ready to fulfikk his desire to keep hum cakm to make him trust comoletly that she us just gis no ther person can cm between them..thier chemistry is at abother level when writers like you word tgen. Ur nazariya tiwards thier as a couple take them to some other level...keep on going dear.dont be upset so times uts diificult to gv reaponse spontNeously due to one or otherreason...no one do it in purpose 
We wait for updates.👏
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Thanks for updating..
It was something in between the fine line of argument leading to a well balanced introception of Sameer''s feelings..

Thank you for reading and commenting! I am glad you liked that because Sameer's feelings are so complex I didn't want them to feel too simplistic neither too complication so its good to know it was well-balanced.

I really like how Naina could tell that past is something which will take time to erase for Sameer..

Sameer was kind of demanding Naina to know his POV too and she did that..

Thats the beauty of their relationship.They understand each other so well and know whats needed and when its needed. They can do anything for each other because of that emotional tether. 

Whatever was there between Kartik and Sunaina , it is affecting samaina 
Though Sameer is kind of disturbed but I am sure his confusion will definitely be resolved.

He is scared , relationships he had in past had resulted in his heart break , and now he is only having Naina , I can understand him very well for not liking Kartik..

Waise bhi ladkon Ko jaldi samjh aate h intentions of other guys if his girl  is eyed eyed upon.. maybe Sameer knew too.. 

I just hope there would be a confrontation with Kartik too.. 

Will be waiting for new parts 

Much love 

Suhana

Sue123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

NOTE: Due to the dwindling and rather upsetting response to this story, I have decided to keep it a short one. And if the response dwindles further I will shorten the no of chapters from 15 to possibly 7 or 8. That's all for now dears! 

Heya as a writer i know it's really important to get a response as it keeps us going but yeah for the dedicated readers like us do try and continue the story on the original numbers. May ne some alternate platform or something will also do..

Waiting as always for ur  beautiful updates...

Lots of love 🤗
Sweetsweta007 thumbnail
Hey pls update this...be positive n think about those who like ur work
Samaina_1993 thumbnail
Please do not reduce the chapters because of the silent readers. Update for the laalchi readers. 😛Waiting for the update. Yet to read all the chapters and will leave longer comments from the next update onwards.

Love
Ananya
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hello All! 

I know how my loyal readers must be feeling but its also important that people leave reviews. I do love writing but the updates I put here take a lot out of my time and effort. I constantly rework the first draft to give my readers the best and its extremely saddening when your readers don't even bother to leave one word for your hard work. Responses are important to me and I am not asking you all to praise me here but to provide genuine feedback about what stood out to you, what you liked, what you want to see ahead. It keeps me motivated to continue writing despite the time crunch in my personal life. 
And this is something my loyal readers give me so I have decided for their sake I will see this story through, give it the updates it needs to resolve the premise I set out. But I do not promise to continue on IF. That will be decided based on the response I get in the future. Again my loyal readers need not worry because they will be the only ones to receive the link to the alternate platform. Kindly be patient for the next update as I am going on a trip starting next week but will try my best. 

Bundles of love, 
Sims
Edited by IamIbe - 5 years ago
Samaina_1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Hello All! 

I know how my loyal readers must be feeling but its also important that people leave reviews. I do love writing but the updates I put here take a lot out of my time and effort. I constantly rework the first draft to give my readers the best and its extremely saddening when your readers don't even bother to leave one word for your hard work. Responses are important to me and I am not asking you all to praise me here but to provide genuine feedback about what stood out to you, what you liked, what you want to see ahead. It keeps me motivated to continue writing despite the time crunch in my personal life. 
And this is something my loyal readers give me so I have decided for their sake I will see this story through, give it the updates it needs to resolve the premise I set out. But I do not promise to continue on IF. That will be decided based on the response I get in the future. Again my loyal readers need not worry because they will be the only ones to receive the link to the alternate platform. Kindly be patient for the next update as I am going on a trip starting next week but will try my best. 

Bundles of love, 
Sims

Sims reviews are very important to make the story progress further. Take your time Relax and then give an update. We respect your hardwork and you also need to tackle problems on your personal front. Enjoy your trip.

Love
Ananya
Edited by ana0806 - 5 years ago