Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rohitsad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Plzzz send me link of your another platform.
Suparna13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Hello All! 

I know how my loyal readers must be feeling but its also important that people leave reviews. I do love writing but the updates I put here take a lot out of my time and effort. I constantly rework the first draft to give my readers the best and its extremely saddening when your readers don't even bother to leave one word for your hard work. Responses are important to me and I am not asking you all to praise me here but to provide genuine feedback about what stood out to you, what you liked, what you want to see ahead. It keeps me motivated to continue writing despite the time crunch in my personal life. 
And this is something my loyal readers give me so I have decided for their sake I will see this story through, give it the updates it needs to resolve the premise I set out. But I do not promise to continue on IF. That will be decided based on the response I get in the future. Again my loyal readers need not worry because they will be the only ones to receive the link to the alternate platform. Kindly be patient for the next update as I am going on a trip starting next week but will try my best. 

Bundles of love, 
Sims

Sims di, here suparna. At first I am also a silent reader when I am not a member of IF. Then I read your story jealous boyfriends. I want be the loyal reader of your stories. Now I try to give some response to your updates and further will do so. Enjoy your trip

With love❤️
Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I can understand your feelings dear 
Every art form needs a push of encouragement to do better and you are not asking too much 
This story of yours has great potential to grab audiences heart as well as mind and believe me it has succeeded in doing so 
You have no idea how eagerly I'm waiting for the ff to kick start again 
Enjoy your holiday and come up with even more great updates if that's possible 
Have a great time 

Love
Laalchi reader
Snehapandey12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue and yes this comment definitely push you or other writers to write a beautiful thoughtful story so yes I appreciate your work please continue
Snehath thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sims,
I would love to read the next update dr... Can wait for it. You enjoy ur trip and update when you get time. 
This is one of my favorite in IF and i will make sure to give you comments on the updates. Have a safe trip and enjoy 
Sweetsweta007 thumbnail
Yes I agree.if someone do their efforts to entertain us then it's our responsibility to appraise them. U enjoy your holiday but also think for your readers
MOH29 thumbnail

Hey sims I always appreciated your work and liked it so pls send me a link whenever you update
Purv_01 thumbnail
I am also one of your readers.  Please don't forget me.  And thanks for giving us beautiful stories inspite of your hectic schedule.
Richa0305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

Hello All! 

I know how my loyal readers must be feeling but its also important that people leave reviews. I do love writing but the updates I put here take a lot out of my time and effort. I constantly rework the first draft to give my readers the best and its extremely saddening when your readers don't even bother to leave one word for your hard work. Responses are important to me and I am not asking you all to praise me here but to provide genuine feedback about what stood out to you, what you liked, what you want to see ahead. It keeps me motivated to continue writing despite the time crunch in my personal life. 
And this is something my loyal readers give me so I have decided for their sake I will see this story through, give it the updates it needs to resolve the premise I set out. But I do not promise to continue on IF. That will be decided based on the response I get in the future. Again my loyal readers need not worry because they will be the only ones to receive the link to the alternate platform. Kindly be patient for the next update as I am going on a trip starting next week but will try my best. 

Bundles of love, 
Sims

Appreciate your hard work.
You are one of the best writers who is active on this forum. And since nov 18 I have joined this forum...I have been your loyal reader.

I would like to read your work , were this platform or any other.
Glad that you consider us important.

Waiting to read your further work.

P.S. I have been waiting since long for you to accept my buddy request.
Edited by Richa0305 - 5 years ago
becool97 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey,you are a great writer.Although i have read only a few works of yours since i joined a few days back.But i sincerely appreciate your work.i like this story a lot and please send me a link whenever you update.I agree that inspiration is the only way that keeps the artist going.Hope you all happiness and have a  great time 😃