Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hshsgsgsdg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sim..i love your work..the last update was awsmm..i also want to givwe reviews but i m not good at words..and whenever you stop the story in IF i littrelly crave for reading it ..i will.make sure to leave few words after updates
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sims I love your writing  Don't stop writing and do update me..
You should write it for your creative satisfaction. It's not that if you don't receive feedback you r writing is less or people don't love you. So please keep updating and try closing what ever you have created. 
SushSathisha thumbnail
Totally understand!
Take your time
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sims dii also send me the PM whenever u r updating the ss And Though I will not be active on working dayzz but I will be active only on weekends So would be happy to read on weekends So plzz do pm me the link of updating it..
anjalijain0804 thumbnail
I know review are important for ever write but plz don't stop writing because I really enjoy reading ur stories 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I want to read the story on whichever platform you update it
Dreamy_3 thumbnail
Hey Sims yes you are right dear response is very important. When you write with so much dedication abd hard work you deserve a better response. I really hope you get what you deserve soon. And my dear I am always here to motivate you as I fond your writing very magical and beautiful :) please keep writing lots of love and best wishes:)
sharja84 thumbnail
Would love to read your stories.. be it whatever platform you plan on updating it.. please include me too in your reader list..
aj03 thumbnail
Hi sims... story is awesome so plz continue writing and do share the link of platform on which u will be updating further parts...
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
enjoy your trip ! relax..u deserve some ME time !! Hope to be a part of this creative journey further !! Take care :)