Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Labhya thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sim dii pehle to bohot bohot sorry for not giving on time comment.
Yaar except for the nostalgic thread bilkul kuch aur pdhne ka time nahi mil raha hai... 
Lekin aaj mai apne aap ko nahi rok paayii.. rokti bhi kaise itni acchi story se dur rehna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai...
I know it was short but it was very sweet and very deep... 
Infact the way you related Sameer's feelings and Naina's efforts in the kiss was dil le loo... 
It was soo surreal and soo soothing.. 
The update was dharti phaad like it always has been.  
So thankyou for this beautiful storys beautiful update.
Loved it

Keep smiling
Take care
Labhya

P.s- how's your health now ? I hope you're doing even better after watching new promo ...πŸ˜†
Samaina_loverzz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Sims,Thank u for the pm and coming back to the chapter Loved it..Especially Sameer pura mauke ka faida uta raha hai Akele ghar main rehne ka and loved the possessive Sameer Maheshwari And the last part was just awesome..He is scared to lose his Naina...Though the chp was small but loved it..Do update Next 1 ASAP..and do pm me
Sue123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Heya Sims, this post was filled with so many different emotions, loved loved loved it... 
Sameer is and always will be Naina's first child. He can never overcome the fear of losing naina. She's the only one for and with whom he's living. And this over protective ,over possesive sameer doesn't want to see anything beyond his fear. He knows how much Naina loves him and that she will never leave his side but his past experiences with his loved ones has nested in his heart that its very difficult to be healed. 

Naina kitni bi naina devi ban jaaye , par the moment she sees the fear in Sameer's eyes she melts down into a puddle. Nothing is more important for her than his smile reaching his eyes. She knows she's the only medicine sameer needs to heal his past wounds and am sure with all the love she has she will fill his life with love and most importantly peace. 

U have portrayed all this very artistically. 

Sameer and his plans, he is kne hell of a planner. Apni naina ke saath akele time bithane ke liye ye banda kuch bi karsakta hai..

The update was short as u said but filled with love and warmth..

Waiting for so many more such emotional yet sensous, lovely yet passionate updates.

Lots of loveπŸ€—
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rph09

How do u manage to write these cravings these yearnings of them every time in your stories? That too different from previous one😳

Thank you for saying this dearest Ray! Because I put in extra effort to make sure that I intermingle these cravings with their ongoing emotional state and conversation. Am so glad someone finally found this! Dil Le Lo Behen!

Naina is like oxygen for sameer. He can't live without her! His desperation to touch her to feel her showed how possessive he has become! He was always possessive but before marriage he used to be angry on her and naina ko manana padhta tha. Now table turned. Now naina is angry and sameer has to pacify herπŸ˜† He trusts her but he doesn't trust his luck😭 I can understand his possessiveness and it was hot😳 The line "tum aisi baatein karti kyun ho ki pyar ho jaye" Gosh this line was so so hot & sensual β˜ΊοΈ

He has always been possessive about his Naina because she is his only and everything. He is too scared of losing her because he did almost lose her once and it killed him. So his desires for her, his passion has only increased with time. See after marriage the man is obviously behind his woman because she pretty much owns his body and his heart. πŸ˜† Thank you for noticing that line. I added it later because its totally something that he would say to his innocent Naina.

Jugadu sameer well knows how to handle his wife. Sabko bahar bhej diya taki raat ko aram se mana sake πŸ˜† Aj kya todhne ka aur phadne ka irada hai sameer ka πŸ˜‰ I want detailed flashbacks πŸ˜­ Sameer ne na jane kitne blouses aur nighties phade hongeπŸ˜†

Sameer has such a one track mind. Constantly Naina se chipak kar rehna ise. Isliye sabko bahar bhej diya isne. Milengi flashbacks milengi but now I have decided to keep this story short because of the lessening responses to this story so am not sure what what I will show. 

And the mention of the laal tamatar gang made me emotional πŸ˜­ Love u so much πŸ˜­ Never thought I would make friends here. Love u guys πŸ˜­

Aww..I love you guys so much too! I cant believe how close we have become from all the blushing, gushing, and shipping! πŸ˜³

So it wasnt exactly soon but I did respond to your comment. Dil le lo Ray for being consistently first!
Edited by IamIbe - 5 years ago
IamIbe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE: Due to the dwindling and rather upsetting response to this story, I have decided to keep it a short one. And if the response dwindles further I will shorten the no of chapters from 15 to possibly 7 or 8. That's all for now dears! 
Rph09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

NOTE: Due to the dwindling and rather upsetting response to this story, I have decided to keep it a short one. And if the response dwindles further I will shorten the no of chapters from 15 to possibly 7 or 8. That's all for now dears! 

😭😭😭
meinfrau14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh dear ! that's so sad !!! i was so enjoying this story !!!!
Rohitsad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Story is too good .why are you feeling like me this.may nowadays all have exams going on the response is less.
AnjaanMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamIbe

😭 it's so good story , but you are right .

Response aana chaiye , chahe criticism hi kro , pr review toh dena chaiye 
Dee12340 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Story suerb .
Plz update