Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka

Sweety and Sandhya repeating our exact lines?

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
When Sweety and Sandhya were talking today I felt like they were just repeating stuff people on this forum say line by line. Mauli should use "logic" and move on. Kind of blame Pari for her situation. Kunal is getting what he deserved. I have seen all those in recent times. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Unfortunately, that's the mentality of people, and it's a reflection of real life society. Pari isn't at fault. No child is at fault for their parents' misdeeds. Kunal didn't do a crime deserving of death - and if anyone should be sentencing him to death it isn't Sweety. I think if anyone has the right to take that call in the whole show it would have been Mauli, and we all know she wouldn't ever do that. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
gajra stalking MF... 🤣
anyways those two are witches...no humanity left in them..is that a way to talk to a 4 yrs old kid...furthermore they got the news that kunal died and such a cruel heart they are...he deserve it...nothing abt once that mishti is kunal's daughter...pari has lost her father...inhuman creatures and people wants mauli to move on with inhuman people who gives taunts to mauli abt being a divorcee with a kid and how lucky she is...

I will like to put my thoughts in it...kunal is a cheater..he is a weak man which he agree long before...he hurt mauli,he accepts it...a cheater is not a brutal criminal who deserves a horrible death n cursing...they are flawed human beings...who forgot the right n wrong path and got attracted towards fancy attractions...men are men...they are weak in all sense...kunal definitely doesn't deserve to die...

for those who claims during EMA phase of kunal behaviour and he doesn't deserve mauli even if he changed himself...when in EMA more worst happens than what kunal did in pre-leap...noone justify his actions of his pre-leap behaviour...he is wrong but post-leap he is a different person...changed n reformed...a mature n sober person and for me its not white washing or saint..with any kinds of asian paint...he truly felt and know he hurt mauli through his actions he is doing what is right...he should given a chance in life...in love with his families

I have a different perspective...when a person is changed and reformed through his soul...that is what life is all abt...

what is in sorry...say sorry n move on...how many times he has told mauli...sorry can only felt through actions...regret can only felt through actions...thats what kunal did through actions...

Edited by Mages - 5 years ago
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen the last 2 episodes so I have no idea what Sandhya/ sweety said. Kunal does not deserve death for his deeds . He is not a murderer. He should stay alive.

However Mauli should use logic and move on, I support that.Thats wat I would do in her place. I would think what is best for me and my child. I am quite practical. Also from personal experience, I have seen more marriages last with the kind of bond Mauli and Ishaan have I.e. liking,friendship, trust, care and being with each other in difficult times. Most arranged marriages in India are based on this.
I have also seen love marriages which started from passionate love ultimately turn to friendly companionship and stability after 5-10 years.

CIDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sandhya regretted for misbehaving with pari and sending her alone...but it's too late...sweety was always inconsiderate about others feeling s and pain except mauli...
Sandhya is right in her place as a mother...this marriage is already having so many complications...
I am feeling bad nandini now...even her death was not sympathized and some are even happy that she died...once i made fun of her death...death is not punishment...she should have been alive and repented her mistakes and forgiven...she also deserved a happy family with Kunal and pari
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: poiu123

I have not seen the last 2 episodes so I have no idea what Sandhya/ sweety said. Kunal does not deserve death for his deeds . He is not a murderer. He should stay alive.

However Mauli should use logic and move on, I support that.Thats wat I would do in her place. I would think what is best for me and my child. I am quite practical. Also from personal experience, I have seen more marriages last with the kind of bond Mauli and Ishaan have I.e. liking,friendship, trust, care and being with each other in difficult times. Most arranged marriages in India are based on this.
I have also seen love marriages which started from passionate love ultimately turn to friendly companionship and stability after 5-10 years.

Ditto feeling.

No one wants here death of be it kunal or nandini (due to actress quite the show, I don't know why maker not take other actress to play nandini direct cancer & death🥱) It's injustice to pari only i think that sit because malhotra clan kunal parted way themselves no one force them so I'm in different toward them.

Regarding Sandhya & Sweety like people exit who feel quite like them & express too & writer portray them on screen. gosh there is no using of any paint only simple & realistic writing, on one can deny that. We can loath them, criticize them, we should say as adult they can't say such like & can't do that but can't deny its happen in reality some people indifferent towards other people who there no dena ghena & alwasy gossiping, cursing, laughing, spreading false news too for there satisfaction.

sid_ridz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't even imagine people can be so cruel like that...u just hear his death news and talking he deserve this...around the world in all cultures death is the ultimate thing that why when someone is dead he/she is beyond everything and people tend to forgive them...but here these people just hear the news he is dead and saying he deserve this...pathetic and inhuman 
Edited by sid_ridz - 5 years ago
SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

gajra stalking MF... 🤣

anyways those two are witches...no humanity left in them..is that a way to talk to a 4 yrs old kid...furthermore they got the news that kunal died and such a cruel heart they are...he deserve it...nothing abt once that mishti is kunal's daughter...pari has lost her father...inhuman creatures and people wants mauli to move on with inhuman people who gives taunts to mauli abt being a divorcee with a kid and how lucky she is...

I will like to put my thoughts in it...kunal is a cheater..he is a weak man which he agree long before...he hurt mauli,he accepts it...a cheater is not a brutal criminal who deserves a horrible death n cursing...they are flawed human beings...who forgot the right n wrong path and got attracted towards fancy attractions...men are men...they are weak in all sense...kunal definitely doesn't deserve to die...

for those who claims during EMA phase of kunal behaviour and he doesn't deserve mauli even if he changed himself...when in EMA more worst happens than what kunal did in pre-leap...noone justify his actions of his pre-leap behaviour...he is wrong but post-leap he is a different person...changed n reformed...a mature n sober person and for me its not white washing or saint..with any kinds of asian paint...he truly felt and know he hurt mauli through his actions he is doing what is right...he should given a chance in life...in love with his families

I have a different perspective...when a person is changed and reformed through his soul...that is what life is all abt...

what is in sorry...say sorry n move on...how many times he has told mauli...sorry can only felt through actions...regret can only felt through actions...thats what kunal did through actions...

I do not think they are witches... for starters.. kunal leaving his child with people who cannot take care of her is bad.. first mehek who left her near the pool alone.. now pramila.. who let a small child wander..
As a father when kunal could not be nice to the child n give her some sort of explanation.. for all the mess.. when pari kept asking him repeatedly.. he made her feel bad n managed to keep her quite..
So why are we expecting strangers to answer politely to the child.  There was a little bit of truth in what they said.. 
Sandhya ji was concerned about the safety but that child did not understand the seriousness of the trouble she could get into.

Asking her to stay away from mauli n mishti is a wise thing to do.. cos if she will be friends with them.. again the whole family will chipkofy with mauli..
Doesn't mauli need some peace in her life finally.
Kunal can be forgiven for his deeds.. but first he has to repent.. i never once saw any repentence from his end.. he has changed cos death of his 2nd wife has calmed him down.. he understands not all things are in his control.. he never loved mauli.. so why bother to forgive n give another chance..

More over damage is done and mauli has decided to move on.. now she has to just forgive him for her own mental peace.. and move on with her life, atleast for mishti's sake, she should not  be stuck in the past..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweety is a foolish woman who does not think before she says something..she insensitive and does not realise the impact of her words or maybe she says these things to stir trouble .but anyway there's lots of people like this in the world and almost every ITV show and Bollywood movie will have one Character like sweety...they are the trouble makers..But I think we should ignore sweety. As for sandhya she just feels that Mauli should not let Kunal spoil her happiness as he cared nothing for her when he left her devastated and pregnant and went of with nandu..so she is in a way right. But we know that out of respect for Dida and radhika and mishtys connection to Kunal Mauli May not want to have the wedding so soon after kunals death..So that's some trouble and drama coming up in the show ðŸ˜†
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
i want pari to stay away from mauli ,mishti and ishaan.
She cant understand that.
Ok.
Dida and radhika should do the job.
Pari can certainly get a moma in mehek.