~~Hamari Guddan Se Sab Ho Paayega~~

SaruSenan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

For those who always taunted "Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega" this post is for them

Yesterday's Akshan Scene was THE BEST ANSWER to all of them who repeated these words to Guddan since childhood👍🏼

Yesterday We saw a Different AKSHAT JINDAL, who always claimed to be emotionless, heartless & rude in Guddan's words "KHADOOS" being so calm with a heart warming & content smile radiating throughout his face reflecting him having a GOLDEN HEART full of PURE HUMAN EMOTIONS And What was the reason behind this BADLAAV?😳The One & Only Mrs. GUDDAN AKSHAT JINDAL🥳

He thanked her from his heart for all her efforts for making his mom happy😛 Means jo 15 saal mein koi nahi kar paa raha tha voh 2 mahine mein Guddan ne kar dikhaya TO MAKE HIS MOM HAPPY WITH HER UNIQUENESS❤️ & HE WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPRECIATED THAT👏And Her  replies wrapped in each sorry just warmed his heart & made him more smile from his heartHe appreciated her again in Parv-Siddhi matter which added more smiles👏

Matlab 15 saal baad kissi ko AKSHAT JINDAL ne DIL SE THANK YOU bola & With each thank you HIS VOICE WAS GETTING MORE SOFTER,HIS EYES WERE EXPRESSING MORE GRATITUDE TOWARDS HIS WIFE🥳And HIS EACH THANK YOU WAS ADDING MORE & MORE BRIGHTER SMILE TO HER ALREADY BEAMING FACE

Yesterday Guddan made Akshat to interact with Revti, addressed him as Her "Jijaji" thus making him comfortable with her family too😳Well He loves to talk with Guddan's Papa so yeahh Sasur-Damaad Bond is already building in a smooth way which I always looking forward to watchSlowly She is unknowingly trying to make Akshat comfortable around the relations & make him shed the coccon he is in being for long 15 years

And Not to forgot earlier Akshat loves to play with the Buzzer😆Ab patha nahi woh kahan gumshuda hai🤣And now he dont interfere in his beta jiz and bahu's personal life with that buzzer😆

And we all know even though he will first reject & todofy Guddan's dil by not wearing that gifted Pink shirt but then FOR MAKING HER HAPPY HE NOT ONLY WEAR HER GIFT AND COME TO THE PARTY FOR THE RASAMS TOO surprising everyone especially himself🤪It's a Fact that SHE HAS BECAME AN INTEGRAL PART OF HIS LIFE WHICH HE CANT IGNORE, HER TEARS AFFECTS HIM, HER HAPPINESS PLEASES HIM & HER INNOCENCE ATTRACTS HIM 👍🏼

We are getting a new avataar of Akshat Jindal, a glimpse of old Akshat who knows to smile, who knows to appreciate others, who knows to take care of others' feelings ALL BECAUSE OF OUR GUDDAN❤️ And slowly We will surely get back our Akshat who knows to live every ounce of his life happily🥳So yeahhh, HAMARE GUDDAN SE SAB HO PAAYEGA

I was so so so happy with yesterdayz scene that I wanted to write about this change👍🏼Thank you for reading my rant😛

Love😳
Saranya

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️
very well written 👏👏

with Guddu, he has start to rediscover the long forgotten aspects of his life 😳
Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
I however was hoping more sweetness from Revati's side towards "Jijaji" as his "saali" ... but no worries ! 
Sabr ka phal AKSHAN hota hai😛😆

Awesome post Saranya😉
sumatra1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent told. 👏
I love your post. ⭐️
Every day wait to read it them. 👍🏼
Today is my lucky day, two of your posts.
Slowly but surely the two of them begin to trust each other. 
Guddan is the one that will affect the AJ, it's going to bring happiness and humor in his life.❤️
Bee222 thumbnail
Saranya... I'm loving your posts! ⭐️
Her tears affect him, her happiness pleases him and her innocence attracts him... I love this line ❤️👏

I just so love the sasur-damaad bond and I really wish they show us some good jiju-saali bonding as well! 😳 During the Christmas kaand, at the Gupta house when Revati had said "Di aap jaanti ho na ki jiju aisa kuch nahi kar sakte?" I had loved that 😳 I hope there comes a day when Rev trusts her jiju just as much as she trusts her di ❤️ I actually trust my jijus even more than I trust my di's 😆

Waise buzzer ke baare mein to main bhi kaafi time se soch rahi hoon 😆 lagta hai buddha sudhar gaya 🤣 Actually pehle ye kisiko sone nahi deta tha, ab wifey ise sone nahi deti 🤣 aisa pataka aya hai iske apne kamre mein ki ab buddha dusron ke life mein shor machana bhool chuka hai 🤪 kash ye pataakebaazi aise hi chalti rahe, AJ bhi khush rahenge aur hum fans bhi 😆

Btw... do you have a shorter name? 😛 Saranya feels so formal... I'd call you Saru but it might feel weird considering the show we discuss 😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hawa badal raha hai buzzurg ka tandi hawa jawan biwi ka asaar
No wonder mothers want there son's marriage asp because line pe aaj jate hai
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post👍🏼
Guddan se baaki kuch ho na ho, AJ ka pyaar haasil karna usse zaroor ho payega...jaane anjaane mein hi sahi😊
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

awesome dear ⭐️⭐️⭐️

very well written 👏👏

with Guddu, he has start to rediscover the long forgotten aspects of his life 😳

Thank U so much Genie❤️

@Pink So true, With her unknowingly he has started to forget what he was 15 years 2 months back Slowly everything is changing & its changing for THE BEST⭐️
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raglak_akshan

I however was hoping more sweetness from Revati's side towards "Jijaji" as his "saali" ... but no worries ! 

Sabr ka phal AKSHAN hota hai😛😆

Awesome post Saranya😉

Thank U Yashi😳

Rem during Christmas party hungama it was revti who asked Guddan abt "Do u think AJ jiju can do such tamasha?"😉 so yeah she definitely has respect towards her jiju but she was kind off surprised the sudden introduction of their jiju-saali bond by her own di who always taunted abt the same marriage jiski wajah se yeh relation ka janam hua😛 So yeah every relation needs some time to get used toI m sure during upcoming shaadi track may be CVz will try to show Big brother- Little Sister bond as a bonus frm Jiju-Saali bond too👍🏼

I REALLY WANT AKSHAT - GUPTA FAMILY INTERACTION  MORE IN FUTURE  OFCOURSE EXCLUDING KAUSHALYA👍🏼
SaruSenan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumatra1234

Excellent told. 👏

I love your post. ⭐️
Every day wait to read it them. 👍🏼
Today is my lucky day, two of your posts.

Slowly but surely the two of them begin to trust each other. 
Guddan is the one that will affect the AJ, it's going to bring happiness and humor in his life.❤️

Awwieee That's soo sweet of U Thank U❤️
1 2
Next