Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wisian

Hello, Sweety ji! πŸ˜Ž

How are you? What are you watching these days??

Hi Wissu,

I am watching Bigbang theory , that late 70,s show. How is COVID acting in your area? I am tired working from home. Binge watching tv ..very active in Bollywood wood forums. Sushanths murder. Dry much disturbed me.

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am also working from home, Sweety ji... and what a pain it is -- I start in the morning and I am working late into the night because all through the day, I am so indisciplined - I spend a hour cooking my lunch, another hour or two taking a nap after that, and then once I am up, I call up my mother and talk to her for an hour or two... and dekhtey-dekhtey dinner time ho jaataa hai... πŸ˜›
And phir kaam karnaa shuru karo, toh raat ke 2-3 baj jaatey hain... 

I am not following the Sushant Singh Rajput case... I think, the media is playing up this story to divert attention from the government's poor handling of the corona crisis, the migrant worker crisis, the job losses, the broken economy... SSR was handsome, but I don't know him from any film that I have watched. I have never had a crush on him. πŸ˜›
Not being part of the fan group, the news really is just another tragedy for me. 

For me the story of the Hyderabad autorickshaw driver who killed himself after selling his cell phone is a bigger draw. One SSR killed himself in Mumbai; on 25.06.2020, Indian Express reported that 300 farmers have killed themselves in Marathwada since the beginning of this year. So, the way I see it, the focus of the Indian media on this one suicide is disproportionate. We should focus on the real problems plaguing the country... 

Edited by Wisian - 3 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Same here. Glad that this thread is alive again. Where is GG?

Not really. Haven't watched any shows over the last few months. Have to catch up on the last season of Modern Family, This is us. Busy with work and a bit of reading.

Have you seen 'New Amsterdam'?

I am s-o-o-o-o-o-o-o glad we can finally get this thread back on track.

Have you watched any nice shows?

Kwerky thumbnail

Hello Sweety ji,

Hope you have been well. :)

Originally posted by: SriRani

Hi Wissu,

I am watching Bigbang theory , that late 70,s show. How is COVID acting in your area? I am tired working from home. Binge watching tv ..very active in Bollywood wood forums. Sushanths murder. Dry much disturbed me.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Hello Sweety ji,

Hope you have been well. :)

No need of Ji kwerky...I think it’s wissu who started the Ji trend. How have you been ? Is Gg around? Watching mission impossible M1 1996. How you are passing COVID time..other than working overtime?

Wisian thumbnail

^^ Really? I started this?
I think, I was copying someone else... GG, I think... 

When I started on IF, we also had a mata ji... In that universe, I thought, that you are to be called "Sweety ji".

Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Same here. Glad that this thread is alive again. Where is GG?

Not really. Haven't watched any shows over the last few months. Have to catch up on the last season of Modern Family, This is us. Busy with work and a bit of reading.

Have you seen 'New Amsterdam'?

Naah... Ever since I left Switzerland, I don't have access to international shows... 
Is it nice? Would you recommend it? 

I looked at a poster... and the guy Ryan Eggold is cute. πŸ˜Ž

Wisian thumbnail

BTW - am I the only one who has to pass CAPTCHA every time I try to sign in❓❓❓

This new site design is getting on my nerves now. πŸ˜‘

Kwerky thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

No need of Ji kwerky...I think it’s wissu who started the Ji trend. How have you been ? Is Gg around? Watching mission impossible M1 1996. How you are passing COVID time..other than working overtime?

Ok. No more 'ji'. Blame Wisu for that. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I have been well. I haven't watched any international series. But managed to catch up on a couple of Indian ones on Netflix and Prime over the months.  Baaki ghar ka kaam takes a lot of time too, besides reading. :)

GG has been missing for months. She didn't come around even for her birthday. Hope all is well. 

Edited by Kwerky - 3 years ago
Kwerky thumbnail

Naah... Ever since I left Switzerland, I don't have access to international shows... 
Is it nice? Would you recommend it? 

I looked at a poster... and the guy Ryan Eggold is cute. πŸ˜Ž

Yes, would recommend it. It is nice. And the lead is cute. πŸ˜† I watched 1.5 season and found it better than the other med dramas.