Users

Frequent Posters

Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Wisian

BTW - am I the only one who has to pass CAPTCHA every time I try to sign in❓❓❓

This new site design is getting on my nerves now. πŸ˜‘

No, I don't have to do that. I use a laptop and have bookmarked this page. So I haven't found the need to login every time. Hope I remember my password. πŸ˜† Must check.

The site design is AWFUL. AWFUL. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

BTW - am I the only one who has to pass CAPTCHA every time I try to sign in❓❓❓

This new site design is getting on my nerves now. πŸ˜‘

You used to live in Swiss...I love that place and I want to visit one day. My password is saved and keeps me login so no captcha required. 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

We all met in Gauhar season right ...we used to be bigger group and everyone just moved on. 

Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Yes, would recommend it. It is nice. And the lead is cute. πŸ˜† I watched 1.5 season and found it better than the other med dramas.

I will check it out when I can...
I usually get easily bored with med dramas.

Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: SriRani

You used to live in Swiss...I love that place and I want to visit one day. My password is saved and keeps me login so no captcha required. 

I should also try this out... 
And haan, Sweety, I used to live in Switzerland. In Yverdon. Close to the lake Neuchatel. 
Then last year, I returned to India; but then moved to Germany for work. πŸ˜Š

Wisian thumbnail

We all met in Gauhar season right ...we used to be bigger group and everyone just moved on. 

How I miss those days... 

Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

Ok. No more 'ji'. Blame Wisu for that. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

I have been well. I haven't watched any international series. But managed to catch up on a couple of Indian ones on Netflix and Prime over the months.  Baaki ghar ka kaam takes a lot of time too, besides reading. :)

GG has been missing for months. She didn't come around even for her birthday. Hope all is well. 

Ghar ka kaam does indeed take too much time... aaj, I have only eaten breakfast cereal because I couldn't find the time to cook. 

But I did have the time to indulge in the luxury of getting a haircut after a l-o-n-g time. What got very awkward was that the nice Syrian woman who cut my hair started asking me how old I am, and whether I am married. And when I answered the questions truthfully, she expressed such loud disapproval: "What a pity? So old, and not yet married? I thought you are only 27 years old!". You see, the mohalleywali aunties can be found in Germany as well. πŸŒ΅

Wisian thumbnail

Chalo... It is almost 6:30 pm... Time for me to start getting some serious work finished.

Kwerky thumbnail

Ghar ka kaam does indeed take too much time... aaj, I have only eaten breakfast cereal because I couldn't find the time to cook. 

But I did have the time to indulge in the luxury of getting a haircut after a l-o-n-g time. What got very awkward was that the nice Syrian woman who cut my hair started asking me how old I am, and whether I am married. And when I answered the questions truthfully, she expressed such loud disapproval: "What a pity? So old, and not yet married? I thought you are only 27 years old!". You see, the mohalleywali aunties can be found in Germany as well. πŸŒ΅

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† @ 'mohalleywali aunties'. That's an issue in so many places. People love to judge others and their lives. 

Reminds me of getting a haircut. Must have been 8 months or probably more since I got one last.

How's life in Germany compared to how it was in Switzerland? Is there anything which you like more about this place?

Kwerky thumbnail

Yes! It was so much fun. :) Even Gulati's season was fine as far as this forum was concerned. Haven't been to a BB forum in the last few seasons. I wonder if it is still the same as far as fan groups are concerned.