Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mnpl52008

Loved it...

Hopefully we will get next update soon...

Thanks!

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvi_mittal29

such a cute update 

armaan is such a darling... love it

Thank you!

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniyapatel

It Was Very Sweet Update...

Pata nahi Armaan kb dusro ka dhyan rakhne k saath khudki bhi Care krna sikhega...Shayad hi aisa kabhi hoga... Mujhe ye baat nahi kehni chahiye main glt hu jaanti hu bt jb bhi Rahool Riddhima ko Riddhu kehk address krta hai toh mujhe bilkul accha nahi lgta... Mujhe lgta hai ki Armaan k alawa koi or bhi hai jo Riddhima k bahot close aur Shayad yahi baat Mujhe khtkti hai jo ki bahot glt hai...

Armaan jis tarha Riddhima ki care krta hai, use ek Princess ki tarha treat krta hai sach me intna pyaar koi kisise nahi krega... Kitne pyaar se usne Riddhima ko khana khilaya medicine di aur phir sulaya that was very heartwarming...Last scene of AR was very very cutieee I just love them soo much ❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for the update... Waiting for the next one..

Well, Rahul aur Riddhima ki relationship bohot alag haina. At this point they're like siblings. Which is why they're very close. Her relationship with Armaan can never be compared with anyone else. 

Armaan is love. The way he looks after Riddhima is the best. I adore that so much! <333

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Amazinggg...

Exam ka dar toh sbko hota hai...Aur sbk expectations bhi bahot hoti... Exam se jyada tension toh is baat ka hi hota hai ki hum  expectations fulfill kr paayenge ki nahi...

Aur yahi tension Armaan ko bhi tha... Lekin is baar Armaan ki Basket usk saath hai vo apne Armaan ko pareshan thodi dekh skti hai... Riddhima ne jo kuch bhi Armaan se kaha vo sirf is lie nahi ki vo accha feel kare blki Riddhima ki har ek baat sach hai... Armaan Doctor bn ne k baad ek accha person nahi bana vo ek accha insaan hai is lie ek accha doctor hai...Aur yahi baat Riddhima ne Armaan ko bahot hi acche se smjayee hai...

Sbne test k lie apna 100% diya hai...Aur sabhi accha perform karenge...Aur Armaan toh vaise hi talented hai vo sbse accha karega...Aur mujhe toh abhi result ka wait rahega kyun ki main Shanky se Armaan ki taarif sunne k lie hi bahot jyada excited hu...

Thanks for the pm... Waiting for the next part..😘

Yes! Exam fever bohot bura hota hai. It's so difficult to not worry about everything that can go wrong. And especially Armaan toh hamesha sab cheez ke liye khudpe blame le leta hai toh usse toh aur bhi zyada difficult hota hai yeh sab kuch.

But Riddhima is there for him and she'll always support him toh usse tension lene ki kya zaroorat?

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

Welcome back twinnie...

Amazing update 

The way ridhima understand armaan it's just wow

Their chemistry I loved it

Wow next going to be your 100th part

Excited for that

Thanks for PM

Continue soon

Twinnieee! Thank you so much!! <3333

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Batul22

Finally after a long wait...

Yaar are such people for real😳( AR)

I mean really itna pyaar and understanding .

I really liked the way ridzi boosted arman's confidence and helped him overcome his fears..

I know all will pass with flying colors 

I'm eagerly waiting for the wedding functions 

Usse phle I had a tiny miny request.. I'd love to see if u can show some flashbacks of ridhi n smriti and her sharing the same with Ammy..only of it fits somewhere in your storyline🥱

Plz update soon 

Thank you so much! I'm so glad that you liked the chapter. Armaan & Riddhima are something else <3

I'll see if I can include some flashbacks. That sounds like a really nice idea! :))

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

This was a marvellous update...love the way she take care of him...make him understand that how much capable he is...just love the way you write with such a perfection....now eagerly waiting for their marriage function to be started... update soon

take care

Yes!! Armaan & Riddhima are love!! <333

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

can't help but noticed...next chapter is gonna be the 100th....woohooo...you really came a long way praags!!!

yes! all thanks to y'all for always being there! <333

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

WOW mindblowing part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.armaan exam ki liye bohot jaida tensed hai.use daar hai usne sabko disappoint kardiya to.acha hoya ridzy ne armaan samja diya.ridzy ne jis tara armaan ka khayel rakta hai jis tara use samajta hai just beautiful.beautiful outstanding story.pls post the next asap.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Thank you so very much, Nish!! <3333

DMGThings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bananahammock

Sometimes their synchrony is too much. How can a human be so attuned to another's feelings? But then, this is the ultimate couple, who trancends all rules of human interaction, which is what makes them Armaan and Riddhima. 

Just saw above that the next chapter will be your hundredth. Congratulations in advance, and if it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for us to see the lives of the other couples as well? 

Hope you're staying safe and doing well. The doctor in me can't help but add: wash your hands!

Payal

Thank you so much, Payal! I'm so glad that you're enjoying the story! :D

And thank you so much for your wishes. I will defo try to write more of the other couples! :)

Yes, staying safe, and yes, washing hands! :)