Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpiofazy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This was a marvellous update...love the way she take care of him...make him understand that how much capable he is...just love the way you write with such a perfection....now eagerly waiting for their marriage function to be started... update soon

take care

scorpiofazy thumbnail

can't help but noticed...next chapter is gonna be the 100th....woohooo...you really came a long way praags!!!

NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW mindblowing part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.armaan exam ki liye bohot jaida tensed hai.use daar hai usne sabko disappoint kardiya to.acha hoya ridzy ne armaan samja diya.ridzy ne jis tara armaan ka khayel rakta hai jis tara use samajta hai just beautiful.beautiful outstanding story.pls post the next asap.eagerly waiting for next part❤️

Bananahammock thumbnail

Sometimes their synchrony is too much. How can a human be so attuned to another's feelings? But then, this is the ultimate couple, who trancends all rules of human interaction, which is what makes them Armaan and Riddhima. 

Just saw above that the next chapter will be your hundredth. Congratulations in advance, and if it's not too much to ask, would it be possible for us to see the lives of the other couples as well? 

Hope you're staying safe and doing well. The doctor in me can't help but add: wash your hands!

Payal

Prizi thumbnail

Aww my baby was so so tensed.. seriously armaan was having exam fever and here i thought it would be atul or maybe muskaan or maybe ridhima,certainly not armaan.. Loved how everyone noticed armaan's Change behavior.. 

And then how ridhima Handels armaan and his exam fever..awesome update prags

Ab TDBU ka bhi ek update de de

Ani.Ch thumbnail

Pragsssss !!!! the last 3 parts have been soooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet n i love each of them soooo much ! bht bht bht cute v lage, Special Thanks for the Billy part 😉 ghar wala nok jhok was cute n kitna haq se tha yar ❤️ aur aur wo shadi ka date nikaal ne wala part v ktna cute tha, n that bet was amazing, kya kamine dost hai re sarey 😳 but yeah maanna paddga they know each other so well, #unbreakable-bond n their meethi meethi romance ka kya kehna ❤️❤️❤️ phir wo bukhar wala taking care of each other, haaye main sadke jawa (iska ek emoji hona chahiye tha) aur phir wo Rahul ka Armaan ko leke exam ka shakh,, phir last part mein Rahul ka shakh sahi nikalna, I love Rahul 😳 (muski ko mat batana) par wo pichle part mein kitne cutely end kiya tha, all couples cuddling up together, even Anji-Atul ka wo cute wala scene when she realises that she too have a loving and caring lover cho chweet 🤗 n in this last part ye exam fever kuch zyada hi chadh gya Ammy ko...par Rudzy ne kitna pyaar se use samjhaya haaye main sadke jawa 🤗 aww Ammy is getting emotional day by day, like the incident after their engagement Jab ghar ki chabi Padma aunty ne use di haaye ye ladka kitna emotional hota jarahay, i wonder shadi k baad kya karega, tab lagta h bucket bucket roega (abhi tata bye bye, bht bol liya, abhi tum jaldi century maro, wait ni hota)

tanvi_mitt thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I love how they both are with each other. Rahul - Armaan friendship is great.

Great update. Waiting for more.

Batul22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kab ayega update...

I'm not getting the dms

I hope you are safe and healthy during this time of corona...

Take care. Be safe.

harshil123 thumbnail

Waiting for your next update eagerly

harshil123 thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for your update