Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Aawww Prags...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">It was such a awesome update...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it love it love it alottt...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">AR and gang saath ho, perfect and amazing na hone ka sawal hi nehi hai...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Hehehe yeh log toh baat baat pe ladte hai aur emotional bhi saath mein hote hai...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So the gang decided, mostly it was Anjali and Rahul who had arrange for this party...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Got that engage but the real ceremony is to take place once they go back...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I really like their dressing style and decoration...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Accha surprise diya hai sabne milke AR koh...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">It was really cute and superb...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">So everyone got gifts for AR hehe...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Wow, every single gift is just mindblowing...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Sabke itne acche acche gifts diya hai, special too...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I know I know, after all AR ke liye hai toh gift bhi un dono ke tarah special hi hoga hehe...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I really love the gift Rahul got for them...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Heheh sach mein, it was something very unique...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">AR koh pyar toh tab huva lekin realized baad mein...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">It bring the memory of their first meeting...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Also Rahul got tickets to kasauli so they could go and meet Bi who is like a mother to them, specially for Armaan...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Rahul ne Shashank se baat karke, already such kuch set kiya hai hehe...</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Actually mujhe har moment bohot pasand aaya...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Just love it and I can't pick any potion individually...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Be it gang bickering or AR bickering...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Be it their emotional moment or teasing each other...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Their gifts moment or at the end the way Armaan propose again before making her wear the ring...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">That was indeed a very hilarious moment hahaha...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love it, because it was mean to be unique in AR situation :P</font>
</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Love u...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Enjoyed a lot...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Continue super soon...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Take care...</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">Amazing, awesome, super and joyful happy part...</font>

Hello, hello, hello!
So happy that you liked the chapter!

Yes, jab gang saath hoti hai, it's always so much fun!! I love all of them! Bohot masti karte hain yeh log. Lekin sabke sab har baat pe senti ho jaate hain. :p

Ab AR toh gang ka evergreen couple hai, toh sab log bohot excited hai shaadi ke liye. Isliye ab itna sab toh banta hai. Party sharty toh bohot hogi ab. Humaare love birds ki finally shaadi hone wali haina!

Woh jo end mein Armaan ne jaise propose kiya, woh mera bhi favourite hai. I love that bit so much!! ❤️
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: TaniDMGlover

Listen first foremost I need to know how do you always manage to read my mind ? Like again I was just gonna message you asking for the update and wolla...(Not that I have any complains actaully :p)

Chalo now let's come to the part...As always you always bring back so many dmg memories (which happen to Be such an important part of my school life...) like I am always waking down a path of nostalgia by reading this story and I can't thank you enough for this!

Rahul and Anjali are so sweet Yaar...I loved the surprise and I loved all gifts but Rahul's gift was epic like legit made for AR!!! Then of course the way Armaan stops them from teasing Ridhima (hayyy)

Yaar I always end up with this big smile after reading such parts and the way you write it is like Chalo ab to the smile is gonna be even bigger!

Absolutely adored the part...Though I missed AR scenes (only cuz you write them to perfection) but nonetheless the part was amaze and I can't wait to read further so plsss update real soon!!!

Main bol rahi hu Tanuuu. Humaara kuch toh telepathic bond hai. Hamesha aisa hi hota hai. :p

School toh maine DMG ke sahaare hi nikali hai. 3 years - 8/9/10th. Main aur mere friends bas poora time DMG ki baat karte the. Aur kuch nahi. :p

Rahul & Anjy are total babes for doing this. I love them! Waise toh Nikki would have also been at the forefront with these 2 lekin pregnancy ke chakkar mein she wasn't able to help much. :(((

I'm so happy you loved the chapter!! Ab Kasauli mein I'll try to give more AR scenes. Pakka! :D
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

I thought surprise party AR ki official engagement ki hai...Jo gng,Gupta n Malik's ne AR k lie plan kiya hai...

Gng ne unk lie surprise Party plan ki to congratulate Armaan n Riddhima that finally Armaan ne Riddhima ko Shadi k lie propose kiya hai,that was really sweet of them..

Rahool n Anji were planning for this surprise party for months...And gng also brought gifts for AR...

Awww everyone's gift was cute especially Muskan's gift that was Superb cute...Armaan was very adorable...He was so much excited to see what gifts their friends brought for them...

Bade ho gaye hai,doctors hai,shadi honewali hai lekin hrkte sabki bacchowali hai..Pehle gng ki boys Vs girls,phir AR ki nok-jok n unka khtm hote hi RM shuru...

Ohhh god Atul was Hilarious...He sang Birthday song hahhahahahaha...He is chooo cute yaar
❤️

Wow They are going to Kasoli to meet Bi...Rahool ne sahi kaha hai Armaan ko Bi ki blessings to leni hi chahiye...Bi Armaan ki life ka ek ahem hissa hai maa nahi par usne Armaan ko maa ki tarha hi pyaar kiya hai...

I am thodaasaaa disappointed that we didn't get to see drunk Armaan in Goa lekin am happy ki aap vo part likhnewali ho...N this Goa Trip was Superb Amazing...

Thanx for the pm..Loved n enjoyed the part very much...Eagerly waiting for the next part..❤️❤️❤️

Arre AR ki engagement hai yaar. Jo itne time se hone wali hai but har baar gadbad ho jaati hai. Jab finally hogi toh grand hogi. Bas 10-12 logon ke saath kisi yacht pe nahi. :p

I'm glad you liked everyone's presents. Bohot mehnat lagi sochne mein ki what would everyone bring them. But I think I managed pretty well. 😆

The gang is so presh, yaar. Bas. I love all of them so, so, so much! <3333

Kasauli toh jaana hi chahiye, obviously. Bi hain wahaan! It'll be so awesome there! I'm really looking forward to that sequence! :D
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww this part was sooo cute all the party arrangements  and stuff was sooo cute

Wasa mana para ga the gang is sooo thoughtful  about  arranging party and all (mera friends  to meri birthday  par bhi  sir pa anda EGGS mar k wish  kartay hn)

The Gift  THING WAS SOOO CUTE AND I LIKE RAHUL'S GIFT THE MOST  THE JIHANNUM MA JAO THING WAS Hilarious  I Totally  LOVE That 😳

AND YOU MAKE THIS PART More  CUTE BY Using  Little  Little  mamories About  DMG LIKE "ISI BAAT KA TOU DAR HAI " AND ATUL SINGING HIS HAPPY SONG That  WAS SOOO MAZAKA🤣

The engagement  thing was also very cute and armaan saying  jihannum may jao instead  of  some romantic  stuff was tou on alag hi level😆

Looking forward  to  kasuli thing its sounds  interesting 

And its not  JARRANUM its JIHANNUM😆
Edited by Marshmelow - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Awww this part was sooo cute all the party arrangements  and stuff was sooo cute

Wasa mana para ga the gang is sooo thoughtful  about  arranging party and all (mera friends  to meri birthday  par bhi  sir pa anda EGGS mar k wish  kartay hn)

The Gift  THING WAS SOOO CUTE AND I LIKE RAHUL'S GIFT THE MOST  THE JIHANNUM MA JAO THING WAS Hilarious  I Totally  LOVE That 😳

AND YOU MAKE THIS PART More  CUTE BY Using  Little  Little  mamories About  DMG LIKE "ISI BAAT KA TOU DAR HAI " AND ATUL SINGING HIS HAPPY SONG That  WAS SOOO MAZAKA🤣

The engagement  thing was also very cute and armaan saying  jihannum may jao instead  of  some romantic  stuff was tou on alag hi level😆

Looking forward  to  kasuli thing its sounds  interesting 

And its not  JARRANUM its JIHANNUM😆

The gang is absolutely awesome and I love all of them. <3

I am so glad that you liked the chapter. Those little things just made me so happy so I added them in. Yaadein taaza ho gayi. <3

Armaan saying that instead of something romantic was definitely a complete Armaan thing to do! Glad you liked it. :D
DMGThings thumbnail

Previously On...

Armaan & Riddhima's engagement party' on the yacht.

Chapter 89

Kasauli was cold. Very cold. Colder than Riddhima remembered. They hadn't been there for 5 minutes, and she was already shivering. Armaan, Rahul, and Muskaan were used to the cold, but being a Mumbai girl through and through, Riddhima didn't really do well in such low temperatures. For a minute, she cursed herself for not having gone back to Mumbai with the others, but she dismissed that thought as soon as it entered her mind. Being here was really important to Armaan. So much that he had absolutely not stopped talking about it since last night. He'd missed Bi so much. It was really meant a lot to him to see her.

"Um, guys, pehle ghar chalte hain," Armaan suggested. "Saamaan dump kar denge aur thoda rest kar lenge. Phir shaam ko Bi se milne chale jaayenge. Unki help bhi ho jaayegi, shaam ki crowd ko attend karne mein."

Rahul agreed. The cafe got really crowded in the evenings. Kids from college and even from school would go there to hang out and relax. When they'd been in college, Armaan & Rahul had both helped Bi in managing the huge crowd.

They rented a car and then drove to Armaan's house. It had been more than 3 years since Armaan had left Kasauli and apart from those few days he'd come back here post his break up with Riddhima, this house hadn't ever been used, but still, Armaan couldn't bring himself to sell it off. He had many happy memories here, with his friends, with Bi, with Nikki, and they were all very precious to him. He couldn't think of someone else living in this place and sullying those memories. So, he kept the house, not even renting it out, while he stayed in Mumbai.

When they reached home, Muskaan rushed in the second Armaan unlocked the house, excited to see what was inside. Armaan & Rahul made to follow, but Armaan stopped when he saw Riddhima stare at the house, unblinking, a pensive look on her face. He gestured for Rahul to carry on and stuck behind, wanting to talk to Riddhima.

Riddhima though, was lost in memories. She remembered clearly, the last time she'd been here. Things had been so incredibly bad back then. She'd broken up with Armaan, they were both hurting so much, especially Armaan. It had been so bad for him that he'd come here, to get away from the pain. She'd never forget his sad eyes, his heartbroken face. She'd done that to him. She'd made the happy - go - lucky always laughing Armaan turn into someone who forgot to smile. As she remembered all that she'd said and done, tears fell from her eyes. The next second, she was enveloped in Armaan's arms. She looked up at him & saw her staring back at her with nothing but love.

"Oyye," he whispered softly. "Yeh kya hai?" He asked, catching a tear.

Riddhima just shook her head, unable to say anything and hugged Armaan closer, resting her head on his chest.

"Basket," Armaan reprimanded, hugging her tighter. "Tum kyu ro rahi ho?"

She still kept quiet, pulling herself closer and closer.

"Oyye, Meenakumari! Pani ki tanki kabhi band nahi hoti kya?" He joked.

Riddhima shook her head. "Nahi," she blubbered.

Armaan laughed and kissed the top of her head. "Kya hua, jaana?" He asked again.

"Pichli baar jab main yahaan aayi thi tab..." she trailed off.

"Oho!" Armaan exclaimed, shaking his head fondly. "Tum na... har cheez ko leke kitna sochti ho."

He pulled back and wiped her tears, pecking her lips and then her forehead.

"Armaan... Humaari yahaan bohot sad memories haina?" Riddhima asked.

"Hmmm," Armaan pretended to think. "Hai toh," he finally answered. "Aur sab tumhaari wajah se."

"Mujhe pata hai!" Riddhima exclaimed. "Hamesha sab meri wajah se hota hai! I'm sorry!"

"Basket!" Armaan exclaimed. "Tum bohot jaldi serious ho jaati ho! I was joking."

"Armaan!" Riddhima scolded, swatting his arm. He laughed and twirled her around, then pulled her into his arms again, hugging her from behind.

"Yeh ghar dekh rahi ho?" He asked her, gesturing to the house.

Riddhima nodded. "Pata hai... iss ghar mein... tum aur main... milkar... bohot saari happy yaadein banane waale hain. Iske baad... iss ghar ko dekhke kabhi tum woh raat yaad nahi karogi jo humne saath hokar bhi akele bitaayi thi. I promise."

Riddhima's eyes filled with tears again, but this time of happiness. "I love you," she said, turning around and kissing him softly.

"I love you," he replied, smiling. "Andar chalein ab?"

Riddhima nodded. She turned to walk into the house, but gasped when Armaan pulled her back into his arms. Within seconds, he'd lifted her up in his arms, bridal style.

"Armaan! Kya kar rahe ho?" She questioned.

"Tumhe andar leke jaa raha hu, aur kya? Kabhi kabhi tum bohot stupid questions poochti ho, Basket!" Armaan laughed.

"Main chal sakti hu, Armaan," Riddhima whined.

"I know... lekin main chance nahi le sakta. Tum ghar ke andar aane ke badle bahar chali gayi toh? No way!" Armaan replied.

"Armaan... andar Rahul aur Muskaan bhi hai. Please... please mujhe neeche utaar do!" Riddhima pleaded.

"Nope," Armaan replied simply and walked into the house, ignoring Riddhima's repeated pleas.

Once they'd crossed the threshold, he let her go, setting her on her feeting gently, but kept a firm hold of her hand in his.

"Welcome home... Mrs. Mallik," he whispered softly, making Riddhima grin widely. This was the first time he'd done that. Yes, she'd gone to his house a couple times after he'd proposed, but he'd never greeted her the way he had just now. Riddhima knew that he was doing it now because this was the first home Armaan had made for himself, and he was absolutely proud of it too. Which meant that this place meant a lot to her as well, because of Armaan. She loved that they were sharing this moment for the first time in this house.

"Welcome home, Mr. Mallik!" she replied, kissing his cheek.

Armaan held Riddhima's hand and laced his fingers with hers, pulling her inside. Rahul & Muskaan had plopped down on the sofa and were looking around the house.

"Um... ghar kisne saaf kiya?" Armaan wondered out loud. He hadn't been here for almost 2 years, but the house looked spick and span. All the covers from everything had been removed too.

"Maine Rahim Chacha se kehkar karwaya hai. Chill kar!" Rahul replied. Chacha worked with Bi at the cafe.

"Matlab Bi ko pata hai hum aaye hain? Pch! Maine socha hum unhe surprise denge!" Armaan cribbed.

"Ro mat itna. Maine Chacha se keh diya tha hum surprise dene wale hain toh Bi ko na bataayein," Rahul replied. "Tu kya chaahta tha? Hum yahaan aake saaf safaai kare?"

"You're the best, yaar, Rahul!" Armaan exclaimed, sitting on Rahul's lap and hugging him tight.

"Haan. Theek hai, theek hai," Rahul said, pushing Armaan off so hard that he fell to the floor.

"Aau!" Armaan cried, rubbing his butt. "Kya kar raha hai?"

"Meri godh mein baithne ki kya zaroorat thi? Gadha!" Rahul replied.

"Yaar, tum log apni faltu bakwaas chodo. Bohot neend aa rahi hai. Kaun kis kamre mein rahega yeh decide karo taaki main so saku," Muskaan announced.

"Dekho," Armaan said, "we're all adults here. Koi school trip par nahi aaye hain jo girls alag aur boys alag. Toh... main aur Basket mere room mein ruk jaayenge, aur tum dono guest room mein. Okay?"

He looked around and thankfully, everyone consented to his idea. "Good," he said. He then pointed Rahul & Muskaan in the direction of the guest room.

"Okay! Ab ho gaya toh main toh chali! Shaam ko milte hain," saying so, Muskaan left, followed closely by Rahul.

Armaan got up from the floor and held his arm out for Riddhima to take. "Shall we?" He asked.

She smiled at his silly antics but obliged, winding her arm around his. They walked into the room and Armaan let Riddhima have a moment to take it all in. The last time she'd been here, they hadn't made it past the living room.

Riddhima looked around the room, admiring the absolute Armaan - ness of the room. She could totally see a 20 year old Armaan living here. The basket on the wall in front of the bed was the first thing that caught her attention. Of course, Armaan had one right in front of him all the time. She could imagine him sitting on the bed and scoring basket after basket on lazy days. The bed itself was not as huge as the one Armaan had back at his place in Mumbai, but it was big enough that they would both fit in. There was a study table on one end of the room and a bookshelf beside that. Riddhima could already make the familiar titles out. They were all textbooks from college, it seemed. On the wall adjoining the study table were a couple of cupboards that obviously would have stored Armaan's clothes and other stuff. She could see that he'd scribbled stuff on the cupboard that someone had tried hard to remove, but had failed miserably. On the other end was a tv set with a video game console along with 2 bean bags, because of course, Armaan Mallik didn't partake in frivolous activities such as watching mundane daily soaps on tv, but used it to play FIFA.

"So, what's the verdict?" Armaan asked finally.

"I like it," Riddhima smiled, looking at him. "Very you."

Armaan smiled. "Good. But... I think humein very you' se change karke very us' banana chahiye, right?"

Riddhima giggled. "Awww! You're so cute, baby!" She said, hugging him.

"I know," Armaan replied smugly, pulling her close.

Riddhima pulled back, surprised. "Armaan... tabiyat toh theek haina?" She asked, checking his forehead and neck.

"Basket!" Armaan whined, pushing her hand back. "I'm fine!"

"Nahi... woh maine tumhe cute bulaya aur tumne kuch kaha nahi... Isliye check kar rahi thi," Riddhima explained.

"Ab agar mujhe itni achchi gift saath mein milegi, toh tum saari zindagi bhi cute bologi, toh no tension," he said, gesturing to their arms wound around each other.

"Paagal ho tum," she said affectionately.

"I know," Armaan replied.

"Pata hai..." he said after sometime, "mujhe hamesha se kuch try karna tha."

"Kya?" She asked.

Instead of answering, he pulled her towards the bed and climbed on it, pulling her up with him.

"Yeh," he said, jumping on top of the bed.

"ARMAAN!" Riddhima cried. "Bachche ho bilkul."

"Tum bhi karo na! It's so much fun!" Armaan insisted.

"No way!" Riddhima replied.

"Pch! Come on, Basket! It's so much fun!" Armaan told her.

"Armaan bed toot jaayega," Riddhima explained.

"Tum please mom ki tarah behave mat karo. Jump with me!" Armaan said, taking her hand in his, not stopping for a second.

"No," Riddhima stood her ground.

"Please! Armaan pleaded. "Bas. 2 minutes! Please, please, please! Come on, Basket!"

"Fine!" Riddhima agreed. "But only 2 minutes."

And, she started jumping on the bed too. Within seconds, the room was echoing with their laughs and giggles and the creaking of the bed as they jumped on it.

"Woohooo!!" Armaan exclaimed. "Bohot mazaa aa raha haina?"

"Haan!" Riddhima agreed.

"Aur dekho! Tum karna hi nahi chaahti thi!" Armaan told her.

Before Riddhima could reply, the door banged open and Muskaan entered, a murderous expression on her face. The sudden noise startled Armaan & Riddhima and they both lost their footing, falling on the bed.

"Ouch!" Riddhima exclaimed. Armaan had landed on her palm.

"Oops! Sorry," Armaan said, pulling Riddhima's hand out from under him.

"Kya kar rahe the?" Rahul asked. He'd come to check what was creating such a ruckus along with Muskaan. "Kitni awaaz ho rahi thi!"

"Woh... uh... woh..." Riddhima tried to explain, but didn't have the words.

"Kuch nahi! Bed pe kood rahe the. Aur kya?" Armaan said.

"Wow! Mujhe bhi jump karna hai!" Muskaan exclaimed.

Rahul looked at Muskaan and then at Armaan & Riddhima. A sly grin made its way to his face.

"ATTACK!" He shouted, jumping on the bed too. Muskaan laughed and followed suit. And then, it was 4 of them jumping on the bed.

"Guys! Pillow fight!" Armaan cried all of a sudden.

"PILLOW FIGHT!" The others agreed.

Armed with a pillow each, the fight began. Only a few minutes in, and some silent communication passed between Rahul & Riddhima and they attacked Armaan together. Finding an opportune moment, Muskaan joined in as well, and the three of them ganged up on him.

"I give! I give! I give!!" Armaan exclaimed finally. "Kameeno! Chodo! Chodo mujhe!"

"Nah," Rahul replied, hitting Armaan harder.

Armaan wrapped an arm around Riddhima and Muskaan each, taking them by surprise and pulled them down with him.

Gaining the upper hand, he sat up and started tickling the girls, and Rahul joined him too.

"Armaan! Rahul! Stop it!" Riddhima and Muskaan shrieked.

The tickling continued till Riddhima started coughing. Armaan immediately let them go, and started patting Riddhima's back. Her coughs subsided and she looked at the trio, looking at her with worry and started laughing. "Gotcha!" She exclaimed.

"Riddhima!" the three of them reprimanded and then all of them started laughing. They fell on the bed, still guffawing loud.

"Best day ever," Armaan declared as the four of them lay on the bed haphazardly, half on top of each other.

"Best day ever," the other three agreed. And indeed, it was.

xxx

Please koi joote chappal mat maarna for this one. Mujhe actually kuch aur dikhana tha iss chapter mein lekin phir yeh bed pe koodne ka scene dimaag mein aaya aur gaya hi nahi, toh yeh hi likh diya. :P 

Thoda boring chapter hai, I think, aur zara sa short bhi hai, lekin ab yehi likh paayi. Aaj out of town jaa rahi hu kyuki ghar mein function hai. Toh pata nahi next chapter kab aaye, lekin haan, 23 ko update karne ki koshish pakka karungi! :)

And, that is it! See ya!

Prizi thumbnail
seriously??? bed oe kood na??? bacche hai kya?? bt knowing them inse kuch expect karna bekar hai... i wonder charo ke charo chad gaye bed pe.. tooti kaise nhi ye??? seriously mujhe laga ab tootega,ab tootega
just love this update... Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.love AR.beautiful story.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update..
Armaan is such a baby...
Uska Rahool ki lap par baithna,bed pe kudna n pillow fight all was very much fun...
Sbk sab bacche hai...AR's starting scene was awesome...
Loved n enjoyed it so very much❤️❤️❤️
Thnx for the pm...Do cont soon...
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pragsss i just did not expect this from you...like...no not at all!!!

Yaar itna Acha part...Matlab had Hai (gotcha:p) but seriously Yaar from the very start of the part where Ridhima is upset remembering the last time they spent there and the way Armaan consoles her *happy tears* Yaar how so perfect <3 <3

And then the way her carries her across the threshold...damn this guy has all my heart, soul everything...<3 and the way your story flows...AMAZING'

Then of course the cute pillow fight Yaar so cute! This part was short yes but par perfect!!!! Loved it and now I'll Be more afternoon you to update soon and it's totally your fault (Maine nahi bola tha to write so well) :pEdited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago