Posted: 5 years ago
double post Edited by Prizi - 5 years ago
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres...
It was a short part Prags *pout*
like always it was awesome and super amazing...
But I really felt like abhi shuru ki and ek minute mein khatam hogaye...
Thats not really done Prags...

As usual, Armaan koh dekh ke Natasha sharmane lagi...
Sirf usko nehi, ab toh Rahul koh bhi dekhke ladkiya sharmate hai hehehe...
Lekin Ridz and Muski haina, they wouldn't let any girl drool over their guys...
Tabhi toh, both took the matter in their hands and make Natasha scared...

Awww just love Bi moment with the couples...
Heheh indeed, she is one of the most important person in Armaan life...
How can they just don't go to meet her and take bless when both AR are going to start their life together after the hardship...
Even she was a part of their bickering ;) to witness the love blossoming between them...

Hahaha Rahul ne toh Armaan koh phasa diya lekin thank god...
Ridz didn't get too hyper over it because she has accept it was his past life...
Now in present and hopefully in future, no other girls could get a chance to be his life partner...
If any girl who would be in his life, than it surely would be their daughter... 

Lolz, dono kaise sharma rahi thi...
Bi ne guess kardiya, phir Muski apni hasi rokh nehi paaye...
Rahul ne bhi bol diya woh sach hai and Bi's happiness were over the sky...
She always wish her ammy gets his basket and together, they came to give her the news of their marriage...
How can she not be happy for both because she is one of them, who knows how crazily AR loves each other and their happiness laid in the others...

Hehehe yeh Armaan kabhi nehi sudrenge, I knew yeh Ridz se baar baar puch raha tha tab...
Usko bas reward chahiyeh tha Ridz se, itni waqt se kiss nehi mila na usse hehehe...
But love their lil moment which was surelly witness by the other two but prefer to keep quiet not to make Ridz embarrassed...
Armaan koh toh sharam aayega nehi hehehe, lekin Ridz laal hokar tamatar ke tarah banjaenge...

Over roll it was amazing and super awesome part...
Love it and love u more...
Take care...
All the best for your exam...
Continue as soon as u get free :D

Edited by RihooHaws - 5 years ago
Marshmelow thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awww this part was sooo cute  Bi is always  soo funny  and the bond Armaan share with her is soo beautiful I love the whole cafe thing  and seriously  he have some effect  on  people  k no one can resist  him after all he is The Armaan Malik  😉

Or yeah banda kabhi nai sudhra ga kabhi bhi kahi bhi shru ho jata ha  😆poor Riddhima

And uff that blushing  Armaan tou as killing  I can even imagine  his laal laal face 😳 he is sooo cute
Edited by Marshmelow - 5 years ago
saniyapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update...
Awww Armaan is chooo cutiee...Armaan Malik blush kare ye bahot rare case lekin jb blush krta hai to mn krta hai use kha jau...
Us se Bi se sharam k maare ye nahi kaha gaya ki uski aur Riddhima ki shadi honewali hai to don't know janab ka shadi mein sharam se kya haal hoga...
Bi ko Riddhima pehli najar mein hi pasand aa gayee thi jb Bi Sanjveeni aayee thi...Bi tabhi se unhe saath dekhna chahti thi n aaj vo apne Ammy k lie bahot khush hogi ki use uski Basket mil gayee...
Muskan bina baat Rahool se ulajti hai...Bina kisi galti k Rahool ko galiya padti hai...
Armaan hr baat k lie reward chahiye hota hai,ek chotisi hi sahi lekin kiss chahiye...
Thanx for the pm and all the very Best for test...Take ur time to update...
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.love the part.love AR.thanks for pm.beautiful story.bi and armaan bonding just adorable.eagerly waiting for next part❤️
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally you updated the part and might I add it was definitely worth waiting for!

I loved the beginning a little extra the way Rahul asks armaan yeh to Tera ghar jaisa tha and then his reply...Ghar jaisa hi hai...abhi bhi! That absolutely stole my heart! It's really true some places will always Be close to your heart no matter how many years come in between!

Then of course the way AR break the new to Bi! Armaan blushing was so addorbs I loved it! And everything that followed!

Then of course the tiny little AR moment in the end was another favourite for sure!

Loved the update pls try to continue asap!

Also happy anniversary to uncle and aunty in advance:D Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Prizi

res
unresed
awesome update prags
love bi's moment with the couples

hahaha rahul ne toh armaan ko phansa dia tha.. bt ridhima didn't react much.. ab usse pata hai her fiance is eye candy

Bi is toh complete <3333333
I love her so much!

DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: RihooHaws

Res

Unres...
It was a short part Prags *pout*
like always it was awesome and super amazing...
But I really felt like abhi shuru ki and ek minute mein khatam hogaye...
Thats not really done Prags...

As usual, Armaan koh dekh ke Natasha sharmane lagi...
Sirf usko nehi, ab toh Rahul koh bhi dekhke ladkiya sharmate hai hehehe...
Lekin Ridz and Muski haina, they wouldn't let any girl drool over their guys...
Tabhi toh, both took the matter in their hands and make Natasha scared...

Awww just love Bi moment with the couples...
Heheh indeed, she is one of the most important person in Armaan life...
How can they just don't go to meet her and take bless when both AR are going to start their life together after the hardship...
Even she was a part of their bickering ;) to witness the love blossoming between them...

Hahaha Rahul ne toh Armaan koh phasa diya lekin thank god...
Ridz didn't get too hyper over it because she has accept it was his past life...
Now in present and hopefully in future, no other girls could get a chance to be his life partner...
If any girl who would be in his life, than it surely would be their daughter... 

Lolz, dono kaise sharma rahi thi...
Bi ne guess kardiya, phir Muski apni hasi rokh nehi paaye...
Rahul ne bhi bol diya woh sach hai and Bi's happiness were over the sky...
She always wish her ammy gets his basket and together, they came to give her the news of their marriage...
How can she not be happy for both because she is one of them, who knows how crazily AR loves each other and their happiness laid in the others...

Hehehe yeh Armaan kabhi nehi sudrenge, I knew yeh Ridz se baar baar puch raha tha tab...
Usko bas reward chahiyeh tha Ridz se, itni waqt se kiss nehi mila na usse hehehe...
But love their lil moment which was surelly witness by the other two but prefer to keep quiet not to make Ridz embarrassed...
Armaan koh toh sharam aayega nehi hehehe, lekin Ridz laal hokar tamatar ke tarah banjaenge...

Over roll it was amazing and super awesome part...
Love it and love u more...
Take care...
All the best for your exam...
Continue as soon as u get free :D

Natasha ki kya galti ab? Armaan aur Rahul hai hi itne hot. Koi bhi ladki phisal jaayegi. :p

Bi is the best! I love her so much ki ab main kya batau.
Aur, bas Armaan hi nahi, she is also really important for Rahul, toh bas, woh kaise peeche reh sakti hain jab yeh dono ab finally kuch sahi kar rahe hain? I love their bond so much! <333

Ab itne saalon mein toh Ridz ko samajh aa hi gaya hai ki Armaan kaisa tha college mein, toh usse zyada farak nahi padta. She knows he's changed now. 

Yeh AR inne cute haina, I really don't have words. Bestest! <3
But, of course, Bi itni khush honi hi thi. After all unko toh hamesha se hi pata haina ki yeh dono ek doosre se kitna pyaar karte hain. Toh obviously she's very happy for them!

Waise, jo sudhar jaaye woh Armaan nahi! Socha bhi kaise ki woh apni harkaton se baaz aa jaayega??? LOL

Glad you liked it! Love you! :*
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marshmelow

Awww this part was sooo cute  Bi is always  soo funny  and the bond Armaan share with her is soo beautiful I love the whole cafe thing  and seriously  he have some effect  on  people  k no one can resist  him after all he is The Armaan Malik  😉

Or yeah banda kabhi nai sudhra ga kabhi bhi kahi bhi shru ho jata ha  😆poor Riddhima

And uff that blushing  Armaan tou as killing  I can even imagine  his laal laal face 😳 he is sooo cute

Bi is my fave! I adore her so much! Her & Armaan are just <3333

Blushing Armaan is the love of my life. Itna zyada cute! I don't have words!!
DMGThings thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniyapatel

Superb update...

Awww Armaan is chooo cutiee...Armaan Malik blush kare ye bahot rare case lekin jb blush krta hai to mn krta hai use kha jau...
Us se Bi se sharam k maare ye nahi kaha gaya ki uski aur Riddhima ki shadi honewali hai to don't know janab ka shadi mein sharam se kya haal hoga...
Bi ko Riddhima pehli najar mein hi pasand aa gayee thi jb Bi Sanjveeni aayee thi...Bi tabhi se unhe saath dekhna chahti thi n aaj vo apne Ammy k lie bahot khush hogi ki use uski Basket mil gayee...
Muskan bina baat Rahool se ulajti hai...Bina kisi galti k Rahool ko galiya padti hai...
Armaan hr baat k lie reward chahiye hota hai,ek chotisi hi sahi lekin kiss chahiye...
Thanx for the pm and all the very Best for test...Take ur time to update...

Thank you, Sanuuu! So glad you liked it!

Armaan blush karte hue itna zyada cute lagta hoga, I can only imagine! <3333

HAHAHAHAHA! Shaadi mein kya hoga yeh toh waqt hi batayega. :p

AR & RM both are freaking awesome and I love them! <333