Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
Wonderful banners
Loved them
hajr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great chapters
Like the was Khushi and Arnav relationship is going.
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 6 onwards,

Just like the story name, Fragrances, a fragrance is lingering around Arnav since the time he came to this place. Anything to do with Khushi or just a refreshing smell of that beautiful place?

I loved how Arnav was so eager to call her and talk to her.

Khushi's views on gardening were amazingly penned down.πŸ‘
I loved NK and Khushi's banters. He can easily read her.

Lol...Raizada was surprised at the turn of events..a bike ride with her!
I am glad that he let go off his inhibitions and went along with her.
He was a perfect gentleman throughout the ride.πŸ‘πŸΌ Never once he went into temptations.

I loved how the trio interacted, with NK in a teasing mood and Arnav clueless about NK's words and smirks.

In Chapter 5B Khushi's friend was Preeti who works at AR but in chapter 7 it was Angela? Are they different people or were you talking about the same people?πŸ˜• I know it's not relevant here but still just asked out of curiosity.

Wow...two unexpected statements from NK
a) Khushi like you..lol if you have best friends like NK, you don't have to worry about anything; πŸ˜ƒ
b) I do know a lot of things, Arnav Singh Raizada...so NK knows our ASR! Interesting!

Well, I loved the fact that our Arnav is not only a hardworking man but donates generously for the society too.😊

NK's advice was really good...no relation can be built on the basis of a lie.πŸ‘
I am glad that Arnav followed his advice and revealed his real identity to Khushi," the hot boss your friend spoke about?''πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Khushi is really good at hiding her emotions. You beautifully described her thought processes. I loved the moment when Arnav understood that she mattered to him hearing her words.

Well, I kinda laughed when Arnav took a bite of samosa but had to sacrifice it bcoz of Khushi. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽThat was so funny but at the same time so lovely of him that he doesn't care about anything else other than her. I felt bad for that food...I hope NK had finished it.

I loved how Arnav took control of the situation and tried his best to remove her insecurities. Awww, that kiss was so adorable!

So a coffee date...I love the way you described their feelings, they are so beautiful. Khushi's mosquito dialogue...and Arnav's smirk...mazaa aa gaya!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I must say I really love their honest confessions. I never thought that it would happen anytime. But you surprised me. This couple is just so beautiful.πŸ€—
Both have painful pasts, some painful memories and they are just ARNAV and just KHUSHI!Two souls seeking solace in each other!❀️
Wow..another kiss with a sound...that reminded of me our actual Arnav's first cheek kiss to Khushi!☺️

Aww...NK's protectiveness is so adorable! Now even Arnav is also comfortable with him.

Wow...again a kiss from Arnav!
I am loving their playful but mature conversations.
Aww...Khushi also kissed him. Well, he deserved it...after giving her 3 kisses he deserves one at least!😳

Who is the young artist whose painting NK was admiring? Or was it the afternoon sun that caught his attention? Loved your description anyway.
NK's warnings...ha ha..use your taekwondo! I am imagining Khushi using it on Arnav now.πŸ˜†

So Payal had a crush on Shyam and now she is happy in her marriage with Shyam, still, she knows something is off. Is Shyam happy? He is pretending. That was vaguely told in the first chapters.
Why Khushi is giving her house? Did Payal's parents force her? Was the greed to obtain Shantivan made Shyam marry Payal?

I am very very sorry Coolie dear for the delayed comment. I was way too busy in life with my son's exams and his vacation and little bit health issues. Hope you will understand.πŸ€—
I hope my comment justified for all the wonderful updates you had given us.πŸ€—

P.S. @ dv, those were some awesome banners, dear! πŸ‘Keep up the good work!πŸ‘πŸΌ
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m loving it..
NK is such a sweetheart..
I love his concern for his best friend Khushi...

Payal is a simple n nice girl..
She's gonna miss her husband Shyam ..
Shyam doesn't seem a nice person..
I remember he was to marry Khushi but got married to Payal ..

Like ever,u didn't send pm for Fragrance as well as for Kissing Booth..

Kindly add me for ur blog too..

Edited by pakpearl - 5 years ago
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: isoleucine

loved the update waiting for the next

Thanks so muchπŸ€—
coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dv19

The past of hers is the mystery followed by tragedy and which you would disclose eventually...

Awesome

πŸ‘

Word Count: 1