Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Rival  channel ki promotion hai kya ? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

And wah yeh hain in khokle shivika ke sapne apne bache ke liye yeh labels they want him to be like that?

*insertsnakshay kumar's radhe radhe gif*

Haath jod ke maafi

And yeh manju seems cool to me and yes kal maanju ke saath ott bonding mania hoga isi liye fans ko calm karne ke liye ek narbhi story bacha ke rakhi hai

Anyways am trying to gif that last propisal scene and freezing caz furnace broke down we have to replace the entire thing and my house is icy cold it isnas if i am on north pole

Wohi hogi...ITA airs on Colors na? Abhi se maska campaign shuruπŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Who'd have thought SP themselves would promote their rival channelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh woah that sounds rough yaar...hope your heat gets fixed soon...it's damn tough to survive especially in this cold weather. I had no hot water to shower with a couple of days back so I know the feeling...lol 
AreYaar thumbnail
Waise the shock value of the look aside, they really haven't changed anything SO drastically that can't be changed back in a few weeks if they change their mind...haha koi permanent big change nahin like growing a full beard. 

He's not fully shaved off the beard...he's only trimmed it down a lot to a stubble...it can grow back to it's usual state in 2-3 weeks. 

And the hair...lol I just noticed on a second look that neeche se buzz cut type kar diya hai but his top hair has mainly been gelled to stand up...if they let it fall back to it's natural state instead of gelling it, it will cover up all the extra buzz cut trim with the two lines...lol 

So it depends on how much this look is accepted or not...they can easily switch him back to the beard on fangirl demands...haha options open rakhe hain. 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Wohi hogi...ITA airs on Colors na? Abhi se maska campaign shuru πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...Who'd have thought SP themselves would promote their rival channelπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh woah that sounds rough yaar...hope your heat gets fixed soon...it's damn tough to survive especially in this cold weather. I had no hot water to shower with a couple of days back so I know the feeling...lol 

Haan yaar bechare qprkers lage hain raat ke 10 baje but it is impossible to sit  na gas hai na heat sk i can't even cook my roti right now since it is turned off as they are working and am just getting more annoyed at everything being problamatic uppar se ps is again starting ti trouble like great

And yeah man our geaser broke last year in mid winter in a  snow storm too like wow the hell it was to be without hot water one day . It is times like this you realize how blessed you are otherwise 

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise the shock value of the look aside, they really haven't changed anything SO drastically that can't be changed back in a few weeks if they change their mind...haha koi permanent big change nahin like growing a full beard. 

He's not fully shaved off the beard...he's only trimmed it down a lot to a stubble...it can grow back to it's usual state in 2-3 weeks. 

And the hair...lol I just noticed on a second look that neeche se buzz cut type kar diya hai but his top hair has mainly been gelled to stand up...if they let it fall back to it's natural state instead of gelling it, it will cover up all the extra buzz cut trim with the two lines...lol 

So it depends on how much this look is accepted or not...they can easily switch him back to the beard on fangirl demands...haha options open rakhe hain. 

Banega yeh papa ka dupe dekh lena  soon business sambhalne jaayega yeh tempirary change hai waise bhi all rockstars remain in the initial look for 2,3 hafte hi advay is biggest example woh abhi kaunsa koi rockstar hai woh initial concert ke baad sab normal
this is  going to be huge i just loved loved love d the way at the end he said plz say yes making that extra cute dara hua face baaki this scene is one fo my most fav ones from redux simply because it had a lot of RU kind of things added in it kaafi real shivika like thay yahan the ernesty in emotions showed 

and when i say ernesty or real shivika things i mean this as in how she took the ring out him looking at that box with so much surprise and happiness her totally gloating and kinda floating in that happiness wala feel just like real couples who get engaged nothing fake here and abnormal kaafi realistically all the emotion came 

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
didn't like the kukkad look. Felt it ages him, rather than the opposite.
Ab manju madam bhi ayengi.

Last week till shivika RIP.

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved the gufa fary.
Did they provide some warmth in your freezer home.
Tc... Heating not working in winter is one of the worst feelings.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations!! Wohoo!!

Surbhi won Best Actress popular at ITA. So some happy news for her.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am so happy for her win! All things aside she truly deserves this!!😊 Especially given the situation. Everyone associated with the show underestimated her and what role she played in making it reach where it did. A totally well deserved award for surbhi!!πŸ˜ƒ
So happy for SC she truly deserved  it but it hurts seeing her so dull getting so enotional missing her spunk 
It is as we were talking her spirit has been  ripped off *sigh* but she looked so gorgeous 

I hope  she becomes  normal again i can't see her aise