Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I guess in all the idiocy that Indian TV is, we have to be just glad that Shivika came along and we found them.
I don't think kisika shayad irada tha to give them so much substance and meaning when they began. Wohi to standard cookie cutter template tha. But Shivika took a life of their own as things went along. And sustained through everything crap that came their way. Even in the Redux with all its shallowness it took wilful destruction and sabotage to destroy them.Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Very true, guys...it does seem like a mistake and by chance that Shivika managed to evolve with so much depth...the intent was to do the usual half-baked cookie cutter Gul pair only...but these two somehow took a lfe of their own...however it came to be...thankful we got a beautiful journey.  Especially seeing how the rest of TV continues to wallow in inane shallowness...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Waise I guess if NM is officially starting shoot from tomorrow in his new look toh kaafi onset stories wagairah release karega with new girl maybe? lol I heard she's starting shoot from tomorrow too...maybe first meet shoot karenge inka. 

Can we call the new girl Manju? Manjiri feels too long to type :P 

Oh god, everytime I imagine NM trying to play a casanova, I ðŸ¤£...har taraf se kuaan ya khaai hi hai...if he tries to play a goofy punk, tab bhi joker lagega...casanova mode try karega, tab bhi unintentional joker...ROFL
Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
🤣

The things that are going on mujhe hasi rahi hai at all this effort by the powers that be to pretend like Shivika didn't exist.
I just popped in to check the tag and the first thing I read is that the Pinkvilla article which came out yesterday that said that Shivika is irreplaceable and which people kept quoting tagging SP and PH has now been taken down. 🤣. They are all fools to think Shivika can be wiped out so easily from people's minds and hearts. In all the so many videos that SP posted too, starting with Gul's, the fact that none have had any focus on Shivika (they are barely mentioned even though they are what brand IB is all about) is something that annoyed me earlier but now is just making me laugh. 🤣.
AreYaar thumbnail
ROFL you guys, maine abhi dekha the Twitter promo of Shivaansh ka intro...it had EXTRA captions than the earlier version they released of Shivika taking about their CHICHORA son. 

This one had captions like DEEWANA, RANGEELA, SUPERSTAR, ISHQBAAAZ Shivaansh...ROFL seriously RANGEELA? ðŸ˜•ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
soapsuds thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise I guess if NM is officially starting shoot from tomorrow in his new look toh kaafi onset stories wagairah release karega with new girl maybe? lol I heard she's starting shoot from tomorrow too...maybe first meet shoot karenge inka.

Can we call the new girl Manju? Manjiri feels too long to type :P

Oh god, everytime I imagine NM trying to play a casanova, I🤣...har taraf se kuaan ya khaai hi hai...if he tries to play a goofy punk, tab bhi joker lagega...casanova mode try karega, tab bhi unintentional joker...ROFL

Yes. This has big mess written all over it whichever way one looks at it.
Even with the look they are trying to make it diametrically opposite to anything that Shivaay might have done. But it's only looking funny and weird. 😆. Not young and hip if that's what they are aiming for.
And Shivaay's obsession with his baal I always felt was partly NM khud ki trait because SC has also mentioned his fussing over his hair in IVs. Also beard because I remember an IV where he had said that when they were initially trying out looks for Shivaay they wanted him to shave off the beard and he insisted that it stays. Ab ussi sab ki kurbani de di that too for this flop crass dhinchak thing. 😆.

And whatever NM tries to do is not doing to work in Shivaay's shadow. Those shoes are impossible to fill on this show and it will constantly get compared. And we have the whole Redux as testimony to how horribly things can go wrong if one tries too hard to be just different from something that was so successful. This is not going to go well at all.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

ROFL you guys, maine abhi dekha the Twitter promo of Shivaansh ka intro...it had EXTRA captions than the earlier version they released of Shivika taking about their CHICHORA son. 

This one had captions like DEEWANA, RANGEELA, SUPERSTAR, ISHQBAAAZ Shivaansh...ROFL seriously RANGEELA? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Rival  channel ki promotion hai kya ? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

And wah yeh hain in khokle shivika ke sapne apne bache ke liye yeh labels they want him to be like that?

*insertsnakshay kumar's radhe radhe gif*

Haath jod ke maafi

And yeh manju seems cool to me and yes kal maanju ke saath ott bonding mania hoga isi liye fans ko calm karne ke liye ek narbhi story bacha ke rakhi hai

Anyways am trying to gif that last propisal scene and freezing caz furnace broke down we have to replace the entire thing and my house is icy cold it isnas if i am on north pole
soapsuds thumbnail

This one had captions like DEEWANA, RANGEELA, SUPERSTAR, ISHQBAAAZ Shivaansh...ROFL seriously RANGEELA?🤣

🤣. This is sounding more troll worthy by the day 🤣

Interestingly although the promo apparently first came out on TV and then got posted on twitter, yesterday I turned on the TV after maybe two weeks or more and there was no dhinchak promo either just before, during or after IB even though Dhinchak is supposedly airing from Monday. The only show promo that kept airing is the KZK one. So at least IB time pe they are not showing it TV pe. Kal nahi tha.Edited by soapsuds - 5 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
dhinchakk ak futurewa ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
ik hai anar yahan sau hai beemar yahan isi complex main hain dhinchak ji right now

i mean Sexy is the last word i'd associate with govinda too so i feel it is more appropriate 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq-rFdfPPmA[/YOUTUBE]
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

And whatever NM tries to do is not doing to work in Shivaay's shadow. Those shoes are impossible to fill on this show and it will constantly get compared. And we have the whole Redux as testimony to how horribly things can go wrong if one tries too hard to be just different from something that was so successful. This is not going to go well at all.

This. 

As it is, NM would have had to live up to Shivaay in any future role cuz this has been hands down the biggest reason for establishing him as a star much more than his previous projects. But to try and do this within the very same show is even more of a doomed task. 

I toh had always felt NM should try to do a historical show after this...he had the demeanor to play some prince or King and the good Hindi diction as well...alas, he decided to have a mid life crisis instead😆