Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Koi jhalak toh dedo dhinchaak chichora ji ke...hum bhi thoda hass le...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here you go. Enjoy :P

https://twitter.com/zab33r/status/1072148837710655488?s=21Edited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hate it.

SSO looked classy.

This one...is outside my vocabulary. This is like a wannabe teenager look.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: soapsuds

I hate it.

SSO looked classy.

This one...is outside my vocabulary. This is like a wannabe teenager look.

Lol Ek baat bolun? Actors are very vain and fickle creatures by nature. It's not in their DNA to accept age gracefully. Look at Aamir still doing lame shit like TOH where he looked so wannabe too. So I guess why not NM too? Lol

Again I'm weirdly reminded of my reaction when MR also decided to play a lame OTT rockstar in KKB. Haan woh baat aur hai he never went for a crazy hairdo Change. Just tacky costumes. lol oh and once he did this horribly cringe inducing horror sci fi Show. lol basic point is that these actors always disappoint sooner or later. So stick to the memories of the character you loved. Appearances changing can't take that away from you.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@AY: yeah so true. And for me it has always been about the characters. Pehli baar lines got blurred thodasa because I liked the actors too. But characters first always. And all this has always been about Shivika for me because the rest toh mausam ke saath badalta rehta hai. And the TV duniya is strange anyway. I saw those IDWTV gifs you posted in the previous thread. And just last week (or on one of the days after all this began) I had posted that I want to go watch IDWTV again because all this drama made me think of that πŸ˜†

As far a Shivika goes those memories are special
And will always stay. And I have just wiped out Awasthi. So the rest of my Shivika world is intact despite the crap and weird arcs that were there in RU too.

Now truly RIP Ishqbaaaz and Shivika.
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oddly enough NM's new look as shivaansh is actually reminding me soo much of idwtvπŸ˜†

A trollmaster like him shouldn't have issues about being trolledπŸ˜› infact idwtv2 keliye kaafi content mil jaayega. 
Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=AreYaar]

Here you go. Enjoy :P

https://twitter.com/zab33r/status/1072148837710655488?s=21[/QUOTE
Oh my God is this for real...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Inserts daadi's reaction gif after watching that CD during shivika SR attempt...lol..

Now I doubt even God can save him...
Self destruction at it's best...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yup they went practical  with munda"kukkad" kamaal ka🀣
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manisha.

Oh my God is this for real...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Inserts daadi's reaction gif after watching that CD during shivika SR attempt...lol..

Now I doubt even God can save him...
Self destruction at it's best...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh lo, inserted...Daadi ke reaction gifs isi din ke liye banaaye theπŸ˜†

God nahin, his pankhis will save him...TRUE LOWE hai you seeπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
I shouldn't be surprised after all this time but I still am sometimes over how low the expectations of sense are from story evolution on desi TV...lol happened to catch a promo of Nazar...the leads are now suddenly married and desperate to touch each other but apparently their touch burns them so they are doing a random dance to the tune of "O Saiyyaan" to show some kind of "angst"...ROFL this from two ppl who just got married cuz they were told they have to...no discussion of feelings/interaction/anything...bas desperate attraction. 

And fangirls instantly lap it up as per their forum discussions...this is all it takes. LOL

Again drives home the point how very rare Shivika were...and I wonder why Gulneet even wrote them like that...when far less effort will yield you the same level of despo fans willing to swallow anything as long as "romance" mil jaaye, then why bother evolving a pair, ever? lol 

I'm genuinely wondering why Shivika were created...clearly Gul isn't interested in anything beyond random gimmicks, clothes, cosmetic appearances...toh inko bhi gimmick hi rehne deti...why was meaning added to them? It's just strange. 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I shouldn't be surprised after all this time but I still am sometimes over how low the expectations of sense are from story evolution on desi TV...lol happened to catch a promo of Nazar...the leads are now suddenly married and desperate to touch each other but apparently their touch burns them so they are doing a random dance to the tune of "O Saiyyaan" to show some kind of "angst"...ROFL this from two ppl who just got married cuz they were told they have to...no discussion of feelings/interaction/anything...bas desperate attraction. 

🀣🀣🀣

what they literally burn each other wow how innovative but then sabko yahan sab kuch instant chahiye instant feels instant horomones instant feelings and then next day bhool jao yehi norm hai ab kisi ko kahaani chahiye hi nahi as far as instant noodle jaisa adrenaline mil jaaye inko and chance to do gutter talks  aur kuch doesn't seem to excite anyone and patience hain nahi aaj kal ke logon ke paas toh why evenwaste time in trying to create something that can rise  above it 

And fangirls instantly lap it up as per their forum discussions...this is all it takes. LOL

Again drives home the point how very rare Shivika were...and I wonder why Gulneet even wrote them like that...when far less effort will yield you the same level of despo fans willing to swallow anything as long as "romance" mil jaaye, then why bother evolving a pair, ever? lol 

I'm genuinely wondering why Shivika were created...clearly Gul isn't interested in anything beyond random gimmicks, clothes, cosmetic appearances...toh inko bhi gimmick hi rehne deti...why was meaning added to them? It's just strange.  they were a mistake a beautiful mistake idt they even realized they added so much depth to them and made them above the other shallow pairings but as soona s they realized they rectified by going the redux and now dhinchaak way  *shrugs* 

SHivika really came along with the flow they have surprised us at every modh where we thought this will go typical way they've added a new twist a new turn to not make it go that way alas zyada nahi last kar saka woh but chalo unki galti ka faayda humein ho gaya