Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
ROFL just saw the new Dhinchak look. Hahahaha Haha NM is deffo going through a mid life crisis. Young feel ho raha hai isko with stubble and wannabe "cool hairstyle. Hahahahaha
Khyati8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@biraj fake wala part well i don't agree with people going NM SC as friends are fake they are friends. But yeah shivika wala tag was pretty random imo😆 point is as actors they have moved on. As long as they played shivika dil se kiya award jeeta toh acknowledged it but with leap&all ab unke liye it's a done job baaki happy sad bad ending ka kisiko nai padha hai. Fans are the only ones who remain invested in the story character😆

SC yes she was ousted in a very unfair manner didn't deserve this after everything but even for her well ab aur kya bolna. 
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
&Khyati: Yeah. Same here. I don't agree with the fake as in I don't think the friendship is fake. I think the cast are genuinely friends. Both the Gul shows I have watched have ended very badly with a lot of bitterness for the fans and fandom fights. But both had great onset vibe and offscreen bonding of the cast. The IPK cast still continues to be friends. I have no reason believe the IB cast are not friends and the friendship is fake.

But it is definitely damage control and the timing is bad. And this whole thing has been handled so badly that at this point nothing can really feel right. I guess where Gul and her ego is involved nothing can be right. It's shame that it always ends this way. She never leaves a happy fandom behind. It's a pattern with her.
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Now seeing the new awful punk look it truly feels like the end. Shivika ended long ago and it's been days since I watched. But this has an air of finality. RIP SSO. He feels gone even more than Anika because even outside the show NM will not look like SSO. Shivika are really gone.
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol kukkad male kulfa ko sikka se bhi worsebana fia sikka and tevar look insaan and are eockstars too even though i jated tevar ki dhotis too with banyan look but atleast  everything else looked lole a semi rockstar look  yahan toh baal hi uda diye dhinchaak ke
This is disaster
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol, igotta check out this nukkad look.
Guess they wNt to mKe him sooli different from adi that we forget such a character existed.
It will be hilarious when few episodes down the lane rockstar become bussiness man. And with nm playing him, would be hard not to revert back to shivay.
Abhi to jail jayega ti meet the fl...Ya phir she will be a glti g kicking bidyguard🤣
Khyati8 thumbnail
Awww biraj SSO is fine he had a nikkah with his panika and they are leading a great life together!:)
Wese it's all happening in redux naa toh if it goess real bad dikha denge last episode back in reality and a "closure" LOL

With all this mess that difference is very clear toh ab offscreen persona doesn't matter anymore to me both nm and sc. 

Jankee's video though😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Lol I never knew Jankee hated his beard so much. Was under the impression that she also thought it suited him. But she's also happy he shaved. Lol and ofcourse promoting Shivansh as expected. Lol

NM fangirls are also out in the tag in full force getting feels from this look calling it cross b/w Adi and SSO. RoflEdited by AreYaar - 5 years ago
Khyati8 thumbnail
Jankee in the past also mentioned how she liked his clean shaven look😆

But honestly right now toh they need to promote toh ab jaisa bhi pasand ho😆

Yeh SC ka last day saturday se chalu hai. 

Manisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Koi jhalak toh dedo dhinchaak chichora ji ke...hum bhi thoda hass le...😆😆😆