Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

poor Khushi........ When Arnav asked for PA I knew he will get to know the fan side more then the blame side........ Wish someone knew what Anjali did to Khushi...... I hate her so much...... hypocrite b****

ketki thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great update!! Feeling sad for Khushi

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update. Hope Khushi comes out of this situation soon. Hope Arnav comes to know the way Anjali behaved with Khushi. Anjali should be taught a lesson. very selfish lady. Continue soon.

cute_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Poor khushi ,everything got so much complicated now because of anjali.

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

poor khushi she should have recorded her conversation with anjali hope she finds job and throw on her face nice update

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I know life is hardly fair, but how can both Sheetal and Khushi be deep down at the same time, with hardly any scope of getting up, they neither have the finances nor the  support system. I really don’t want Aman to to be the supportive person now, because he will only pull her further down..,.

I don’t have enough acceptable words in my vocabulary to convey my hatred towards Anjali and Lavanya together.... I really want Arnav and Manohar to see how low and despicable and manipulative woman she is first hand....and please sooner rather than later...

By the way, you said Arnav would soon read Khushi’s diary... but he did not and I am sure Anjali will get her hands on it , especially with the way she is getting everything done her way 

Mrieshka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hi I just came across this beautiful story and I read all of it in one go. Very different and very interesting. Would like to follow for future. Your characters are so much true in keeping the essence of Arnav and khushi yet  and still different from the show. Loved it.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Glad that Khushi confronted Anjali and told her off. She needed to hear it.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav only heard the last part of the faceoff between Anjali and Khushi. Will he descover the truth?

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a heart breaking update..

Khushi n Arnav are so devastated.. Also, Anjali should ponder over the words of Khushi n clear her allegations.. Now, that Arnav has left for India, will Khushi's diary fall in Manohar's hands?? Is Arnav going to check her profile or try to reply her mails n all?? But I guess, Khushi will try to avoid thinking abt him..

Waiting for next part as eagerly as ever..

Dare u say that u don't know abt the future of ur story.. If not here, we want u on Wattpad..

Please don't even think to abandon the story at this stage..

Waiting for next part here or wherever u want soooon

Love

Vandie