Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

That was a great awesome update...so, now we know the story behind the pic but we are yet to know the exchange and reactions. I wonder when and how are they going to meet again? 

Thanku so much for commenting. Next chapter will reveal on reaction. Updating soon

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Chapter 17

Dil Se Dil Tak

The curser was taking its rhythmic direction in the laptop.  First towards face, simultaneously moving from left to right, right to left.

“Arnav hanging out in local streets of Shanghai. Is she his new found love? We tried to reach out for Arnav, but he remained unavailable for comments”

Khushi read the news again and again. It was hard for her to imagine how Arnav might have felt. Uska gussa to satwe asman reach hua hoga! .She then enlarged the pic, slowly focusing on her face. Her mother had mentioned in the call that the girl in the pic with Arnav resemble much like her,. After the call, she checked the entertainment news section.  She could not dare to tell back her mother that it was her darling daughter itself in the pic.. Who could have actually guessed from her family or friends that it is indeed khushi hanging out with famous star Arnav.  It was just her side face printed, so definitely no one could imagine. Telling the truth, will simply create the complication is what she believed. To some extent even it was difficult for khushi to digest the news. A part of heart feeling bad, it was never the way she expected, other part still in disbelief. She would have never imagined she would be ever though even indirectly linked with any actor and that too “ASR”? She somehow was feeling terribly sad, more could have written,more could have photographed, but I am saved. . Still no one could identify it’s actually ME. Sigh of relief.  She was bought back from series of thoughts,when her phone started beeping and it was again her mother.

Yes Amma. I have seen the photo. Yes the girl in the pic resemble like me, but still lot of difference” khushi said in single breath, thinking her mother would have called to ask again the same question

Arey Khushi beta. Wo chodo. Sheetal is not at all receiving the call from last 2 days. I am just so worried. Today I tried to call and now it ssaying “Number do not exist.”

Is it? Amma there should be some network problem or she might be really busy to even keep her phone charged, vaha power cut bhi to hota hai bahut?

But  you know, she never missed to talk to me. She called me daily from the native”

Khushi could not agree more. She knew they made a point to call to their mother every day. Especially after both their daughters are staying far from parents. Khushi did not get time to call sheetal ever since she reached shanghai. But she was taking all updates from her mother and she had thought to call her in a day or two. Recent interactions with Arnav had kept Khushi busy in her own outpour of thoughts.

Amma , did you try to call jiju? Don’t worry. Iam sure it should be related to some network problem”

I haven’t called him. I thought why to disturb him. I don’t know but I am not feeling good. I feel something is going wrong with her. I hope she is good.Pata nahi when they will come back from village. Its’ already long time they went. Pata nahi ye kaise reh rahi hai waha. Har waqt unke nakhre suno.

Amma. Don’t worry she will be fine. Ok. Try to call her tomorrow. If she don’t receive,  call jiju. Even I will try to ring her number  from office

Khushi was thoughtfull. She knew her akka used to have certain fights with jiju. Last time it was bit serious. She prayed to god, that everything should be ok between them.

By the way did you talk to Aman or not?”

Uffo amma again same question. No Amma. I will talk today.. pakka pakka pakka.”

What sort of girl you are. You say, he has tried to call you many times. Aaj kal aise sharif ladke kaha milte hai. Khushi, I am saying don’t do any manmani. Don’t do something for which I and your appa should be shameful.Once everything is finalized, it becomes very delicate matter.  Concentrate on your work, but consider even this as priority. Samjhi? Ab baat karo bas turant

Uff amma. Itna tension.  All time you ask me same question and same answer.. Ok Ok . I will call right after your call. Bas happy?.” Even khsuhi wanted to talk to him. She has ignored him many times. She felt bad for doing that. Some part of heart made her feel guilty for unknowingly hurting him, for ignoring his calls, for avoiding him to talk to him. When you have accepted your destination, why hesitate to travel.  She dropped him message if he is free now. There was no reply from him. She decided to voice call. Still he did not receive. Might be busy, she thought. She unlocked her laptop and chrome page displayed the image of her and Arnav . She looked at it again. She scrolled down the page and saw one more new news of  “Fans showing their engrave over Arnav.“  She was not aware that even some clip too circulated in media.  She could not open twitter , insta, or any google apps as everything was blocked. So she wasn’t updated with latest news on Arnav Whats the issue with the clip. Oh God I cant open any sites. I want to see this. Is it by any case of that evening when Arnav had raged over fan.  By any chance did they even captured my photo? If that’s case , khushi to mar gayi? Did aman happen to see that? What’ s in that video? By any reason, Did he guessed it could be me, No No. How can he come to know . No one could imagine I would meet Arnav.  There was much urgency to see the video clip at any cost, read all fan messages. She then somehow install ed the VPN servers and then used many proxy nets to connect to blocked sites. Late though at night, but she was successful in now opening all google apps. She curiously clicked the play button to finally watch the youtube video .

Few days before , shanghai cont

Arnav was fuming after hearing their conversion. Did they just happen to take video of mine and khushi?  Definitely actors are not public property and hindering to their personal time is against anyone’smoral values is what Arnav believed to his core. It might have occurred many times, that people may be his fans or any reporters might have captured any of his video without his knowledge etc.  But this time he heard about video being recorded about his conversion with Khushi. He cannot simply ignore this time.  As the other lady mentioned, if she is really working as PR with ad agency and  if she uploads in youtube or anywhere else there will be gossip surfacing from end to end across the industry and also to  headlines within no time. He knew how cruel this fashion and entertainment world is, . It’s 10% true and 90% fake and among that it’s all fake news that grab maximum attention adding that extra cheese to make matter look more interesting and fascinating so that people don’t miss to see. Also, Khushi would be talk of town in a day and her name would be linked with his!  No it’s next to impossible even him to imagine and people to link with her. Not someone I need to get associated with,but I can’t allow someone to have this !. He composed himself and walked towards them. They were excitedly seeing ARnav photoes.

Excuse me.” He called standing behind them

Oh my God!. Can’t believe its Arnav singh raijyada coming to us.”The fan girl kept hands on her mouth and called out loud. The other lady who was working as freelancer for adv agencies for providing the gossip news on important VIP people was shocked to look at him coming to them suddenly.

One more selphi sir please, the one which I took few mins before didnot come clear”. She extended her hand to take a pic

I think I can take selphie with a better view!. “  He extended his hand to ask for her phone.The fan girl was aghast, in disbelief and utter happy surprise for her. “Oh you are so cool”. She quickly unlocked her phone and handed to him. She kept adjusting her hairs and was ready to pout.

Arnav in matter of sec, opened gallery, video section and looked at his and Khushi in a video template. He deleted at first. The fan girl was about to say something, when Arnav raised his hand and clicked selfie.

Look now it’s clear. ! and yes, don’t be taken aback, I deleted the video you just captured without my knowledge”

I am so sorry. Actually I just captured for fun sake..” Fan girl suddenly felt embarrassed and was apologetic, but she was cut short by other lady who wanted to grab this opportunity to capture something interesting on Arnav.

Excuse me, Mr ARnav . How can you just dig in anyone mobile and delete data!. This is insane. “ The fan girl pinched the lady to stop the fuss.

Arnav who had taken few steps forwards, turned around,looked at her raising his eyebrows.

You interfering in someone’s personal life!. What do you call that?”

You are a public figure, its common of your fans to take pics and videos of yours” lady unlocked her phone quickly while simultaneously talking to her. Arnav noticed that she moving her hands on her phone.

Celebrities are not public property. Have you forgotten your basic moral ethics to dig into  someones personal space ? .That’s the video you shot without asking us, disrespecting our privacy, even though I was not alone and not in any public interaction and you got told off for doing so and now you tell me this crap!.  ? Whichever agency you work for, next time try for better content!. “ He turned back and was moving when the lady who was adamant, reckless, confidant wanted to somehow continue this banter.She opened her camera and  covered him “

Khushi came downstairs and her face was shocked to see Arnav in such a bad mood and then she looked at the ladies.  She guessed something is not good. She was the same girl who took his selphie few minutes before!.

She is your big fan!. This is how you treat your fans. Showing off your anger!. Does taking a pic of celerity is sin? “

What the! Are you sick.

She raised the camera making Arnav more frustrated.  He knew she was now capturing the video. “No.But we are your fans. It’s so rude of you to behave with your fans like this.So rude. “

Don’t dare interfere with me. Cut the crap.  Mind you.” He turned his face ,walked few steps and then looked at her again. “Oh mind you. If you were true fan, you were not creating fuss standing here”. He walked down the steps and called his Chinese assistant again inthat anger tone asking about the vehicle.

Khushi in state of jolt looked at those ladies in shock and then to Arnav. “Is he angry because she took his selphi even though he denied. Being his fan himself and knowing about his attitude towards them, she literally had soft corned towards them.She felt pity. She thought Arnav behavior to be so rude, when infact they might have just asked for selphi .  She wanted to enquire, but again felt useless. What could she do more. Arnav won’t change his nature. But I wish he should be more fan friendly .

She looked at Arnav who was crossing the right lane. I don’t know how can someone behave like this!.  Why he is so affected by all this!...She took the steps down and followed Arnav. She quickly reached his speed and was walking side by side to him, watching his face in between. She swallowed her breath and talked to him softly.

What happened? There was some issue going on there. “

Arnav did not reply , nor did he look at her. He kept walking down the French street.

Arey you look so angry. Hua to kya hua? . She was the same girl na who took photograph?” She asked again breathing heavily. She was trying hard to match his walking speed. Arnav till did not bother to reply back. He reached to the mall after crossing small path of walking street, where the car driverwas waiting for him to pick him up.

Hope you remember. You told me you would give me drop till metro station” she hurriedly spoke, biting her tongue. She did not want to miss that few moments travelling with Arnav.

He stopped, sighed. He just waved his hand to indicate khushi to have a seat in the car.

Thank you so much. It’s very late. Thatsy. From metro station it will be easy for me to reach to my hotel

Arnav did not speak anything. He just indicated driver to move.

Khushi kept observing Arnav in between. He was looking into his mobile. Will khushi is that innocent girl who can just sit quiet and enjoy the ride, or just praise Arnav? No !. After all the freedom and comfort label she was having with Arnav, she was not the one to sit behind calmly.  Things were pinching in her head. This behavior of ARnav avoiding selphis with fans has disturbed her lot. Even before meeting him.

Please don’t think otherwise. I know I should mind my own business, but you should not be so harsh and impractical on your fans. She just asked for selphie. You don’t know how fans will be crazy. And if they happen to see in a person,could you imagine their reaction!.  I think you over reacted. “ Khushi said in a very calm and slow pitch , to make sure Arnav understand her point. Arnav lifted his head and looked at Khushi finally

Do you have any idea what happened there?  No!. So why don’t you mind your business and allow me to handle mine!”

It’s because I just feel pity on the fans who will be crazy on you or may be some other celebrity!. For example , I have a  sister who is dam crazy on some star, I know how crazy she feels. And I am sure if she happen to meet or see him, she would go running towards him  leaving all her task and definitely taking selphi with him will be first thing she would do . I think that’s all fan do right! And it’s ok I feel. After all they will shower so much love on you. They keep so much updated about you, don’t miss to read any news about you, watch you like crazily… I mean any celebrity. “ She quickly corrected, so that it should not pin point to him. She paused. They send you insta, tweet messages. What they expect in return, just some token of reply or any smiley that will make their day.! She was in so much hyper mood to say so many things imagining her position as fan and how baldy she feels for Arnav. She suddenly stopped her sentence when car suddenly took a left side and suddenly stopped.

“You can leave!” Arnav said straight away without even looking at her. He might have got attracted towards her from the day he saw her, her every action, her every facial expression wanted him to see more of her, and few hours before he was even ready  to convey sorry regarding his action , but surely not on top of his sense of self or his belief. He has been born and bought up in different circumstances.Whatever happened he did not wanted to give any explanation to kHuhsi. Arnav repented for spending time with her. He hated such uncalled nuisance which can disturb his precious time and state of mind.

Khushi looked shocked with the way Arav immediately asked her to go. “I felt you were wrong. Thatsy I told you. You need to surely correct yourself. Ab aapke liye acha hibol rahi hu. If you even slightly change your attitude, your fans will love you double.   “ He looked at her in fury

“Can you”. He pointed his eyes towards the door.  “ Haan haan sure, AAdhe raste par utar diya!.Ab taxi dhundni padegi. Anyway I will go somehow, but this much attitude is not good  “ She taunted back at Arnav talking to herself and was getting  down.

I wish not to see you again

Same here. Bye

Car accelerated with high speed. Khushi cursed badly for his attitude. “Itna attitude dekho!.  Khushi you are mad, stupid. !. Kya pata shayad sab celebrities aise hi hote hai. Middle class people ki koi value nahi hai!.

She stood near the road and looked for taxis coming. None of them stopped. She was getting upset. This is 2nd time it happened because of ARnav. Khushi you are over!. She then just tilted to her back and to her surprise there was a metro station entrance!. There was smile and happiness beyond reach. So Arnav actually stopped the car near to metro station.

Present day

India

Lavanya was eagerly waiting for Arnav at shooting location.She missed him badly for last 5 days. And with recent trolls , she was even more worried, she wanted to talk to him, to gain back his love. She knew Arnav is not easy to convince again and making him to fall back to her love again was next to impossible. But she was possessive, adamant and with psychic changes happening she was convincing herself that Arnav belongs only to her!.  When Arnav reached shooting location, she went to him and gave a hug.

I just so missed you badly!”

ARnav even did not bother to show his affection towards her.

Arnav, I know we have fallen apart, but we can always be good friends. Didn’t you say we can be professional friends? So please don’t ignore. I just can’t forget you in single day!. I don’t want to lose your friendship”

Arnav removed her hands from his . “Lavanya, stop being so melodramatic. Where is Apoorv.? Lets get started with shoot”

He went to attend some phone call. Arnav, whats that fuss about that fan in shanghai!. It’s the recent trending news everywhere! And I am being questioned everywhere!. You know everyone still knows may be we are still in relationship

Oh holy ! Didn’t we make it official that we have parted ways!. I will soon do

Lavanya was buring in rage. The word parted seemed so much painful for her.

Yes we will soon!. So is she what  ? your new GF?”

Who?” Arnav looked at her raising eyebrows

The one in with you in the photograph , that you have being seen with her in some restaurant. There so much gossip circulating”

I may dine with N people, so should I be in relationship with all of them?

Absolutely!. I knew you. These reporters they just need some masala topic to publish. I knew it. I was just thinking how could You. She don’t even seem to even match your taste!.  But who is she. I felt I have seen her somewhere. Side face did not give clear identification.

She said calmly and spoke in a way to  make a casual discussion. Before she could ask him to say about her, director Apoorv came.

I can totally understand what you are going through. These PR agencies guys are such a shit thing. All for money, hits, likes. celebrities ki to jaan hi le lete hai. It’s your first time,  that’s why it has  grabbed so much of media attention. Since there was no hard gossip about you. They made it look so big.”

I am alright apoorv!. I don’t bother of all this shit.

Oh good then. I tought you are disturbed!. Ok then let’s resume with shoot.  Lets wrap it soon, I need to ask lot about shanghai.” He winked his eyes.

Uff see the newspaper All the page 3 is covered with your name. Along with mine!. Now I need to actually know, who was that girl to answer to these stupid gossiping people. Look here...Has Arnav ditched Lavanya.  Kya Arnav or Lavanya ka breakup ho gaya? Who is this new found love of Arnav”she was reading loud and looked at Arnav to see his reaction.

By the way ya, kya chakkar boss, who is this lady you were dining within shanghai. “ Apoorv curiously asked. Bata bhi do. Hamse kya chupana.

No nothing sort of. She is not even a friend. Just met her few times,  coincidentally.  Guys shall we discuss something else!. I am just fedup.

They later discussed about the shooting sequences which are pending.Meantime, Arnav gets a call from his friend karan.

Your talk with editor was mere sufficient Arnav. They are not going to publish anything on that airport mishap yesterday

I said you. It’s all money game. They will shut their mouth

Yeah, that ended cool. But I messaged that lady who posted the video.One of my agents talked with her and asked to officially apologize and then delete the video. Guess what she is asking huge number. You want me to settle for something specific?”

Don’t shit any money on her!. Let me handle this. I will release an official statement today. It’s over the head now.”

Will you ask sorry to her?” Karan joked away

F**k off” Arnav hanged the call. And that night he official released a statement on the trolls and latest gossip on video circulated about him for disrespecting fan and rumour of his latest love considering khushi”

Shanghai

Khsuhi suddenly opened her eyes reminiscing about the incident. Her vpn server was finally connected and she quickly tried to open all blocked sites. There were trolls on Arnav on twitter for misbehaving with fans, on his nature, his un-friendless towards his fan etc. Khushi felt bad after reading. Even though she hated his attitude, but she was his crazy fan,fan of him, his looks, his work, and after meeting him so many times, she was even started getting attracted towards him. She will always have that soft corner for him, a silent un defined love. When video got buffered, she played it.

Arnav singh raijyadabeing acting rudely to fan!;  Does this nature of actor suits their fans who just asked a selphi with him. How rude was him to reject and then misbehaving with us.” Video started with various different images of Arnav and with above lines. Next it showed Arnav statemen twhich said “Don’t dare interfere with me.Cut the crap.  Mind you”. There were no visibility of face of those 2 ladies. Nor their was full clear interaction. “Look like he was drunk and many other things were added which were just not true to great extent.” Khushi eyes wide opened.

He was not definitely drunk and what rubbish they have written” Uff Arnav must be fuming over all this .Agar ham uss din aise milte nahi, to aisa kuch nahi hota. The video had already crossed million views and numerous comments.  I don’t know how he will react to all this.She scrolled to other news feed in his name, still there was no statement or comment from his side!. She was again checking other media sites for any statement from him. She missed him badly. His interactions, his face, his that style. Even though I try and want to hate you for your rude behavior , I dont know why I like to see you more and more. The memory of you shall never perceive and I will cherish it forever. I may have lied to you, you were rude many times, but but but ….the moments with you will be silently hidden in my treasure , in a safely preserved memory box.  May be I can never see you again, never meet you. If happen to meet also, may be this time I wont face you at any condition.I cant. To respect my own!.   She was thinking with N numerable thoughts..To hate him, to  continue admiring him… She was so crazy fan of his, how can she suddenly change her views on him… She scribbled in her personal diary. She was deeply involved in her thoughts when her phone started ringing. It was from Aman. And she was driven back to the reality again. And this time she did not wanted to ignore it. She held phone in her hand. His name displaying “AMAN “ calling …”

Khushi you are going to spend rest of life with him not with Arnav.

Better start understanding him and get to know more about him. Yeh iteri asali duniya hai..yehi hai ek manjil yehi ek kinara..   She received it finally promising herself to give life to this new relationship which will bloom.

India

Arnav released an official statement to shutdown on trolls and gossip mangers . It  read as follows and which kept everyone mouth shut!.

There has been latest news on me, me not being friendly with fans and always avoiding to take selphis with them. There’s been enrage over social media. Ok to tell you the fact, “I get embarrassed to take pictures. That’s actually the truth. I’am so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me , and I just don’t know  how” , “I don’t know how to smile”. 

Guys confused?. Ok it was a joke. Coming straight to the point.

“I understand that any media reporters or any fan like to photograph and make video of celebrities,but that does not make it acceptable. Ok Not acceptable specifically for me. I realize people will be disappointed but I don’t owe anybody a picture, and people who say I am your fan and so you like to take a selphie, please know that you like me for the work I have done. You like because I am good , it doesn’ t mean whenever you see me, you also get a photo!. It does not give you the right to invade my privacy with ceaseless pictures.

For me, it’s the difference between being able to have a life or not. If some one takes selphi and posts it, within 2 seconds they have created a marker of exactly where Iam within 10mins. They infact discuss what Iam wearing, and who Iam with, I just cant give that tracking data!.  If I go out and want to do normal things, I have to be comfortable disappointing people. So I just don’t allow any selphie, because that’s not about enjoying the moment, its about stealing the moment to brag about later.i simply like to live in the moment even if that means disappointing a few fans. Sometimes I am nice,sometimes I am in a bad mood. Like If Iam at dinner and I am eating and somebody wants  me to stand up and take a picture. It just feel so annoying. So I better take a stand to say NO.That  simply provides a relief and you continue enjoying your moment. So its hard because you don’t want to feel rude,because they are your fans, but at the same time, I have to enjoy my space without any disturbance.  I may disappoint you for saying No to selphis but iam sure you may never get disappointed with my work!.

Oh btw , regarding the video post,  PR agencies work with half baked truth. I need not comment and waste my time. There is no proof to that. To the person who posted, By the way, one of the image you used in my video is a year old!.c!. Common’ get the real life content. Many interesting and true story news are waiting which are worth sharing.

And on new found love?No comments . I don’t believe in idea of love nor like to fall in it!

Love ,

ASR

Next day, with his post there were many people who wrote in his support. Many fans even appreciated his honest views. And it was all back to normal. Gossip gone. Reporters normal.Media searching for some other news on some other actors…

Hi Friends

Thank you for reading. Waiting for your comments. It gives a lot of encouragement and happiness :)

Silent readers please hit the like button, so that I might be convinced if story is moving in right direction.

Open to pos/negative review, as it encourage first time writer

I promise to bring something interesting as story will proceed

Thank you

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How long will Khushi be able to hide from her mother? Will Aman be the one to figure it all out?

Vandie thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update

Already waiting for next one

Although wondering why didn't Arnav specify in his statement about breakup with Lavanya..

Hope to see next one soon

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Honestly, again the story seems like on a standstill... Nothing much is happening or atleast visible on surface....

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hope Sheetal is fine as her husband is a very creepy person n don’t know what his motive is to bring her in the village n than took her mobile n disconnected any connection with her parents.Khusi is in delimma but I think she should listen to her mother n try to make things better with Aman as apperently he is her would be husband n not Arnav.

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow... so finally, that’s what happened....

For once, Arnav was not wrong while dealing with those two ladies...I admire the way he handled the whole mess too.

Now, Khushi is not wrong too, she exemplified herself... great. What else could she do anyway....

IAM really worried or Sheetal.

Khushi-Aman equation would never settle for me... I cannot see yet how Khushi could come out of it, considering her mom’s adoration for Aman , Khushi’s practical reasoning...😕😔☹️😞

aroohiw thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

hey thank u so much for the update and sorry i keep on pestering u everytime but i love this story .yea atleast update every week if u cant update twice i can understand .it will be interesting to see how khushi and arnav will meet again and whats in store for them. i hope aman doesnot create hindrance in their love story and coming back to sheetal i think she will be forced for prostitution i guess shyam seems too creepy. i hope sheetal can save herself before he does something like that. hope so u update next week soonish.lots of love to u.

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

How long will Khushi be able to hide from her mother? Will Aman be the one to figure it all out?

Til she seriously fall in love with Arnav . Thanku for commenting

Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vandie

Lovely update

Already waiting for next one

Although wondering why didn't Arnav specify in his statement about breakup with Lavanya..

Hope to see next one soon

Thanku so much:)

Next up coming up soon