Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyheartbeatASR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘ nice update. Omg if  Arnav had seen his other pics in her gallery πŸ˜²  than. Oh god khushi lost her money. But Arnav was there to help her. I like the kulfi part cos I'm very much foody like khushi πŸ˜†
Vandy_KD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you:)
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: MyheartbeaASR

πŸ‘πŸ‘ nice update. Omg if  Arnav had seen his other pics in her gallery πŸ˜²  than. Oh god khushi lost her money. But Arnav was there to help her. I like the kulfi part cos I'm very much foody like khushi πŸ˜†

Thanku so much dear:)
Ha ha. Jamke khaya nahi to life Mai Maja hi kya hai:) 
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So, why is Arnav helping Khushi inspite of himself ? I kind of pity him, she is super crazy. But he gets to see true her and so is she.
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothirockz

So, why is Arnav helping Khushi inspite of himself ? I kind of pity him, she is super crazy. But he gets to see true her and so is she.

It will be tough for Khushi for sure
Thank you for commenting
GuruDeep246 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So now my question is did finally Arnav know that Khushi only sending him messages and following him or again this time Khushi succeeded in making him believe that she is not the culprit who is making all these..and Khushi is also surprised seeing him in the airport..again chances are high  of meeting both since they both are heading to the same city ..even though Arnav accusing Khushi of following him but helped her in getting in his car to reach her to her destiny..now waiting to see again what tantrums Khushi will through again as the journey did not end still..loved the normal middle class thoughts u wrote in khushi's thoughts ..
Vandy_KD thumbnail

Originally posted by: GuruDeep246

So now my question is did finally Arnav know that Khushi only sending him messages and following him or again this time Khushi succeeded in making him believe that she is not the culprit who is making all these..and Khushi is also surprised seeing him in the airport..again chances are high  of meeting both since they both are heading to the same city ..even though Arnav accusing Khushi of following him but helped her in getting in his car to reach her to her destiny..now waiting to see again what tantrums Khushi will through again as the journey did not end still..loved the normal middle class thoughts u wrote in khushi's thoughts ..

I think he hasn't come to know about the messages yet!. :)  Yeah for sure they will meet. Thank you sooo much for writing and discussing on story. 
More in next chapter.:)
Vandy_KD thumbnail
                                                   Chapter 11

Dil se Dil tak

PS: Please ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes. Not getting enough time to edit and correct.:) Hope you will like the chapter

Khushi was cosily sleeping on her bed and was thinking about day's event. Did Arnav actually order kulphi for me? Who else will order?  He was the one travelling in the same plane. Can you imagine khushi, you were in the same Car with Arnav sitting so close to him and travelling with him a journey of almost 1 hour.  She was watching the ceiling and thinking about Arnav, when there was a knock at the door.

She was bit taken aback, who could be at this odd moment, she was scared to open the door. She peeped through the door hole and saw one Chinese guy standing. She guessed it to be hotel staff, as he was wearing the shirt with hotel brand.  After a slight hesitation she opened the door.

He said something in Chinese and handed a big envelope to her.

"Is it for me? Who gave? 

Person pointed some text written on the envelope.

"Yeah it's my name. Who gave? She tried to explain the question to him through hand signals. This is reputed hotel, why don't they have English speaking hotel staff. Strange!. I need to request them to put in service one!

He said again something in Chinese and went away. "Oh god. I need to enquire on good Chinese to English translator app. Otherwise it's difficult to survive!

She closed the door and opened the envelope. She was enthralled to see her lost wallet.She opened it and found all her Chinese and Indian currencies intact. There was also one printout paper of Hotel address. She felt happy seeing her wallet but was simultaneously confused.

"Who might have given? Did Arnav ? No No!.  Did someone actually found at the airport and seeing the address they might have thought to deliver it to the hotel address?  People are so kind and generous.

"Chalo , jo hua Khushi achhe ke liye hua. Agar wallet nahi khota, to ARnav kaise tuje drop karta . She smiled holding the wallet. She had some food which she had bought it from her home.She  went back to her bed. Only Arnav thoughts were crossing her mind. She was not able to even sleep properly. Turning and tossing frequently.  Will destiny bring us together again? He has seen my hotel? But I don't know where he is staying up? Somewhere near to my area? Khushi looks like you will meet him again.

->When they were in Singapore Airport

Rohan called Arnav and gave details about the person having name Khushi Kumari gupta.

"Arnav, As of now there are 4 people with name Khushi Kumari Gupta, being residents of city.   One being a professor in Degree College. Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking at her mobile. She doesn't look like professor.

Second being, one of the upcoming model. ARnav scanned khushi, definitely Not!. He thought

3rd being, an employee of IT company.

She could be Arnav thought seeing her

4th being,  part time employee of Stardust magazine. Now this is flip, arnav thought.

"Arnav ,  We were not able to contact the last 2 person. It seems, both are out station for work purpose. If you could send photos of her, it will be quick and in more detail process

"Hmm

"Arnav , one more thing I forgot to ask. Chinese multimedia communication group has informally asked if you need an arrangement for any...you know what I mean. There are many good models who are eager to meet you . If you want or anything specific.. you are getting what iam saying..

"SHUTT UPP

Arnav was furious with the question. Doesn't he know me? I don't understand why in every trip he still enquires about this!.

Arnav was watching over khushi speaking. When he saw a tear in her eyes, he somehow felt he was too harsh on her. May be his actions might have scared her. But he was Arnav, Can he ask sorry? No!

He did not say anything to her when she was back firing him with her questions. He watched her go without him saying anything. He puffed a cigar after she left. She mentioned it last time she being working with some IT company. Still, hard to justify she could be either an IT employee or part time employee of magazine. Did she inform lavanya about me spending time with a model in Bangalore? Could be!. . She was there after all in the same mall, same time!. Unofficial informer to Lavanya? If that's case, she will repent it hard! He thought

He boarded the shanghai plane, without any idea of Khushi being travelling on the same plane. On reaching Shanghai airport, he collected his baggage, finished off his immigration work and was standing off towards launge when he suddenly felt her voice somewhere behind him. He turned in amusement. Now she has to be kidding me!.  He observed her movement. She was moving from one end to other, watching name boards here and there. It might be her first travel he thought!.  The cute face, confused look of Khushi , making those faces made arnav slightly smile. How can she be stalking me for someone!. But nothing can be believed if it's the women he thought. He got a call from Anjali . He was speaking with Anjali, simultaneously observing Khushi. It was then he noticed khushi's wallet falling down. She was still so busy with her phone, how careless he thought. Should I pick and return it to her? No way!.  . But, It's wallet, she may need it. I should probably give here to someone and ask them to hand over to her. He went and picked it. He saw her going through Cab premise. Meanwhile he got a call from Chinese assistant that they are waiting for him near the cab counter.  Coming towards cab counter, he then saw khushi arguing for cabs.

Un knowing to him, the more he wanted to avoid, the more he wanted to see her. Whatever she may be, but he liked her presence. He wanted to see those eyes... but he was not still in position to accept that. May be its still the beginning.

She don't look like working with media or any informer. The way she was doing her tantrums, her arguments, her each and every action was making him hard to believe. But still, truth has to prevail. Best way is to know where she is putting up here. And offering her drop to hotel looks best case scenario.

After dropping khushi to the hotel, he asked his Chinese assistant to arrange for someone who can keep an eye on khushi for next 4 days. An unofficial work for which he would be paying him in lumpsum. Assistant agreed for that.

"Wait!. Hand over this wallet to her before the day begins. Make it look obvious". He nodded and went away

India

It was already more than over 15 days,  sheetal had been staying in native with shyam and his parents. She wondered why we are not going back to our city, our home. She also wondered about shyam's job. How could he take such long vacation?  Everytime she asked shyam, he would assure her that they would soon go and he is busy in settling few things..

Sheetal always doubted shyam behaviour. She always felt his nature of hiding the things. There used to be many fights before. But this time she thought to handle it with calm motion. She thought to keep patience now.

She hugged shyam from back and he dragged her to the bed. He makes love with her and offers her to drink milk. He told her it would give her calcium content, since she always complained off leg pain. She was sometime confused with his reaction. During love making he would be totally different person, but rest of the time his behaviour would alter. If she would ask for any money, he would straight away rebuke her and deny. When she was resting, her mother in law calls her and asked her to clean all the vessels before going to sleep.  She later taunts her that she is not active and does things so slowly.

"nahi maaji. I will do soon.  Tired sheetal replied. She was working tirelessly, but still there was not a slightest appraisal from her MIL she thought. But still, she did not utter a word. Few more days you are going to stay here, patience sheetal. She always kept assuring herself

"pata nahi. Kis muhroot mai mere bte nai shaadi ki tumsai.. Na to koi baccha ho raha hai. Na to koi kaam mai acchi hai. ( Don't understand on which auspious day and time , my son got married to you. You are not even giving any offspring, nor atleast good in any other work. )

Sheetal could not resist the last statement, how could she blame me of not having babies. How could any women give this agonizing comment to other women? She cried and went inside her room.

Garima, was not understanding how she should open the watsap message of Khushi. She went to her neighbour and asked them to show the icon which was nowhere visible on the screen. They informed her that khushi has texted them of reaching safely to Singapore airport. When she came back to her home, he saw Aman's parents sitting in hall talking with her husband and buaji too sitting alongside. She was happy to see them.  Aman's parents offered them gifts and told them that they happy to make Khushi her daughter in law. Her son has given nod for this relation. They wanted to come in person and tell them the news.,

"ab phone pai kya baatein karein. Socha aamne samne baatein karle Waise  aapka mobile number de dena. Last time I think i saved in aman phone. From now on, I think we would be talking more often .

When garima told them about khushi's onsite offer, they acknowledged that they knew it from some third person. Garima assured them that, khushi would be back in next 2-3 months.

"Just abhi message kiya tha. She reached Singapore some half an hour before. Bas shanghai reach hote, I will give her the news Garima tells them

Garima was happy on the way things were going. She liked Aman's family. Khushi would be very happy she thought.

"Garima, How did you tell yes, before even speaking with khushi? Buaji asks after Aman's family left

"Whats there to ask, she mentioned last time, she has liked Aman Garima  tells

"But, when did she give nod for marriage?

"ab ladka pasand hai, to shaadi mai kya problem. I will talk to her once she reach shanghai. Let she finish this assignment soon

After some half an hour, she gets a call from an unknown number.

"Ye kaun sa ajeeb number hai. Shayad khushi ka to nahi hai?

"Hello.

"Namaste Aunty, I am Aman.

"Arey beta. Khush raho. Garima was so excited to listen to Aman voice. She did not understand what to speak.

"Aunty Khushi had been to shanghai? When she would be reaching?  I mailed her twice, I was not getting any reply . So have called you.

"Haan beta. I don't know flight number.  Bola tha she will reach at night to shanghai. Now she landed to Singapore. Just received her message of reaching Singapore airport.

"Oh ok. Thank aunty. "  There was a silence for a moment, " Aunty, does she like chocolates?

Garima was smiling "chocklates jyada khaati nahi. But she likes sweets.  Kya hua beta

"Aise hi aunty. Thank you

Garima, was confused with his question, but still happy

"Waise aunty one more request. Please don't tell my mother that I have called you

"nahi beta. Bilkul nahi. Garima smiled, as she kept the phone.

"garima, Aman phone kiye tha? Shocked buaji asked

"Haan. Khsuhi ke baarein mei puch raha tha. Sach mai, ladka bahut hi acha hai. "

Garima was smiling, "Kya hua, why are you smiling Buaji asks

"Bol raha tha, not to inform his mother. Such a innoncent guy

"Innocent!? Muje to darpok lag raha hai!.   Buaji taunts her

Aman after hanging up the call, checked for Singapore airlines to shanghai. He found out the one from the timings which garima mentioned.  He called the airline counter and placed a surprise delivery order request for passenger Khushi kumari gupta. He placed an order for kulhi. He wanted to write a note for Khushi on marriage proposal, but accidently the call got cut. He tried to reconnect but the line went busy. The delivery for kulphi went without any note from aman.

Shanghai

ARnav suddenly got up from his dream. He kept gazing at the ceiling. He closed his eyes, opened again. . He turned from left side to right, but was unable to sleep post waking up from the dream.  He checked the time, it was 4am. He goes near the bar cabin and pulls out the beer bottle. He empties in single shot.  He pressed his forehead hard. He checks his phone and then tries to open some apps. 99% of all the apps in his mobile were blocked in china. "Fu*k. He checked his agenda for 5 days, which was given to him by the Chinese assistant. He always prefers to maintain time and schedule. He went through the schedule details one by one.There was shooting for Monday and Tuesday for the promo of serial. Then there was one add shoot, interview with Chinese magazine. Tomorrow, Sunday is a promotional event and interaction with fans. So free till evening. There was one day in mid which was written as REST. He beam at the way his itenary was planned for him. He felt they are extra cautious as well as over caring..

He went near the large windows and dragged the curtains. There was an overlooking view of the glorious tall towers of Shanghai. One was pearl shaped, one was universally tall. He thought to visit them some time. He thought to ask the assistant to take care of it. He checked the time again. 5am !.He went back to his bed to watch English series and dozed off after watching one .

Sunday

Khushi was enthralled with beautiful area as she came out from hotel room after having her complimentary breakfast. Bread toast, salads and juice.  Since it was complimentary, she thought to have heavy breakfast so that she can skip lunch. She tried to do watsapp call to her mother, but no one was receiving. Even messages did not get deliver. "Amma nai galti sai kahi data pack to off nahi kiya. Oh god!. I should take new Chinese sim soon. She also planned to look for few brokers nearby her area. She walked through lanes checking the shops. She did not find any Chinese mobile shops. On one side of the double road, there were all big apartments. She thought they might be costly.It looked like posh locality. But the area did not look like typical Chinese street.She thought to rent a flat somehow in same locality. I will try to bargain with broker and finalize here .The area was also expart area, which was purely meant for foreigners. So in way she thought she could have many English speaking people leaving. She went to few brokers and went to see few flats late afternoon, most of them were costly. I Still has another weekend to finalise. "Not to hurry. . It was bit sunny day in that chilling winter; she was enjoying that little sunshine.  As she walked further, there were many 5 and 7 star hotels and beautiful pent houses, many big storey building. Is it possible if Arnav would be staying up in any of these 7 star hotels?  She was further walking the pedestrian path seeing left, right, straight and then to back. "Kahi phir sai Arnav dikh jaye. You are bumping into him at most unexpected places khushi. So she was walking  on the lane very vigilantly.

It was almost 4pm. Her legs started aching. She was also feeling hungry. She ate some buiscuits which she was carrying in her backpack.. "Kya yaha  to kuch bhi road side nahi milta. Kuch hotel bhi nahi dikh raha. bangalore hota to atleast 4-5  udupi hotels,  chat stalls, bakery to pakka khol dete!.. She reached near one of the landscape like park. There were benches overlooking the roads and then to the other side, there was one big hotel. It was sort of mini palace. She thought to rest for few minutes and then head back to her hotel. 

Arnav was getting ready when he got a call to his Chinese number.

"She is outside your hotel. Sitting on bench

"Ok. Keep an eye.

He gets another call from his assistant.

"In another 5 mins,.  Arnav speaks

Khushi was feeling hungry. She finished whole of biscuit bundle. She was captivated with the building which was on the opposite side of the road.  She noticed, it was suddenly getting dark. She checked the time. Still 5pm!  "I guess its winter and thatsy an early sunset. Lights lit the roads, and then the opposite building glowed like a beautiful shrine. She was mesmerized seeing that. "bahar hi itna sunder hai, to imagine khushi ander kaisa hoga She suddenly started feeling cold, as the evening wind blew .  uououo  uffoo.. Khushi, chalo..nahi  to thand mai mar jaogi.  She gets up, puts her backpack and took a right crossing a signal . She saw for any  Chinese mobile shops but all were closed, she thought to take new sim on next day, Monday.  She walked further. She sensed it was not the route she took. She was bit scared. "Kisne bola tha, itni dur chalke aane ko. Ab pata nahi kaha hai hotel . Walking further she saw one big apartment from far. "yes, My hotel is near to that building  . She was relieved.  More than her legs, it was her stomach which was aching. "Bhook ke mare ab to stomach bhi naach raha hai ander. She came to one small grocery shop to check what all is available. Everything was written in chinese. She did not buy any of those, and instead took one chips packet and went to billing counter. At the counter the guy was reading the Chinese newspaper. She said hello. He kept the newspaper and looked at her. She felt she saw some familiar face at the back of paper.

"Can you show me that paper.

Chinese guy spoke something in chinese. She obviously did not understand. She showed with hand signals the text on the news paper . Grabbed it and turned at the last page.

"Yes . Tum meri nazro sai kaise jaa sakte ho. There was Arnav photo " She caressed her finger on the photo.

"Excuse me, What's written here. Can you tel me?

Counter guy did not understand English. Hey bhagwan!. How should I explain him?  . She looked at counter guy and explained with her action. She tried to ask him,what is wriiten about the guy. He replied in Chinese. She was getting frustrated. She wanted to know why Arnav pic has come in Paper. Afteral, even she wanted to know his travel purpose to shanghai. She was getting helpless. "Shit!. A Chinese student came near to her who was seeing her interaction with the counter guy, She asked her concern . "He is Arnv sinh Raijada She pronounced seeing the pic.

"Arnav Singh Raijyada. Khsuhi tells in high pitch. "Ye to muje bhi pata hai devi maaa. " "Tell me what is written below " she showed the text

"Concert sort of

"Concert???? When he started performing? What concert?

"yeah some concert and interview. There will be fans interacting

"Can you explain in detail what exactly is written?

The girl smiled. "You too know him? My friend watches his serial. He is quite hot!. She too is mad about him like you"

"Aaahhh!... There was jealous, there was bit angriness but also some proudness in khushi's eyes.. Jealous that he has so many fans...fans who are mad at him. Feeling proud to have met him in person so many time.

"Where is the address.. can you show me , which part in this article gives me venue information.

"Oh yeah. This bottome line. "

"Wait wait!. What is the timing? And when is it?

"6:30pm. It's today !

.Thank you so much. "  She tells the girl.  It was 5 :30pm.Should I go? She started smiling. Pays the bill for chips and takes the snapshot of the address. Khushi checked the time. But what if he again sees me? He will definitely screw me up. No khushi.  She thought hard for 5mins.Agar dekh bhi lega, to Khushi, I think he won't tell you anything this time. He dropped you to the hotel,. He was so nice to you. There will be many people, it will be impossible and less chances for him to see you. Moreover he we will be on stage , you can take some corner seat at last. Usko pata bhi nahi chalega. I need to see him live at stage. Aisa mauka kaha aayega.

She waved at the taxi and showed him the address. She sat with full enthusiasm. But she was also feeling hungry. Itni to bhook exam ke liye bhi control nahi ki, jitna I am doing it now for him. Life is still not giving me any anser. How could I be so lucky to having met him so many times. Khushi you try to warp your face with scarf. He should not see you. Pata nahi, phir kya sochega. Phir sai picha kar rahi hu karke. Waise khushi, tu to peecha hi kar rahi hai..There was not even one minute which had not passed for her without thinking about ARnav. She reached the venue place. 

Arnav was having some casual talk with some Chinese media person in a room, when he gets a call to his local Chinese sim again.

"She went inside the emporium building

SO as expected you are here khushi!.   Arnav spoke in his mind.

"Carry on from tomorrow  " arnav ends the call.

There were many people going for ticket counter, somewhere going directly inside. She went to enquiry counter. They gave a piece of paper to write her name on. She wrote her name and gave it to them. She thought if this is some sort they want to keep the track on number of people. She was looking here and there, bit in fear, if by any chance she should not again dash into him. She saw a passage , with Arnav posters. Posters of him of serial tanha dil.  She was unaware that, the photo placement wall was actually a glass wall from inside room, where Arnav was watching her.  She could not guess it could be room inside. Whereas for Arnav who was in room was watching her movement. He went closed to the glass wall. He was exactly infront of Khushi. A glass wall separating both of them.

She was moving forward seeing all his photos. Arnav too moved as she moved, watching her face glowing. For one specific photo, she smiled and moved her hands on his face. Arnav was confused with her actions. He watched her slow movement of hands.   Arnav was not aware that she was watching his photos. Since that was public passage, he had come to the room from other end.

Kkhushi went inside the large auditorium. There were round tables with chairs arranged. Beautiful flowers at each and every corner. Lights glowing from round the corners. She loved the set up. Many people had already occupied space. She saw everyone was dressed in their best, they over coat neatly arranged.

"Khushi tu to overcoat nikal bhi nahi sakti. .Shit agar pehlai pata hota to kuch accha pehan ke aati! Person came to her and directed her to sit on the specific table allotted.

"Shall I sit in that last corner?

"No No No. Sit here

"Uff! Khsuhi, its better to sit here than to talk with this person. Waise if I sit positioning bit diagonally ,stage sai muje koi pehchan nahi payega.

As lights went dim across the hallway, lights shifted to main stage. The crowd cheered up to the arrival of Arnav. Khushi could not take off her eyes from him. He was looking superbly hot.

Everytime I see you, I see with the feeling that I may not able to see you again and hence I want to see you again and again

She then covered her half face with her scarf, case  Arnav should not see me. She looked at the Tanhal Dil big posture and banner at background. She understood the reason of arnav being in shanghai.

"kya baat hai meri jaan. Tashan hai tumhare bhi sab jagah. India hota to mai bhi 2-4 citi maar hi deti ...

She listened to him speaking about the serial and thanking the Chinese media for Indian sub content to publish.There was interaction with few of the media person. There was a translator who was converting into English. Everytime there was a reply from ARnav  , a person would translate into Chinese language. As soon he would translate, the crowd would cheer up. Khushi thought how crazy they are. She felt annoyed sometime!. Jealous infact.

After a while, there was some announcement in chinese, to which crowd suddenly started folding hands. Khushi guessed they are praying. But for what ? What did they just announce!. ?

She was looking at the crowd with surprise back and forth. The Chinese presenter went to Arnav with a glass bowl.  She held it towards him. He took the note and gave it back to her. Khushi  who was still busy looking at her Chinese counterparts , was shocked to hear her name being announced  suddenly in worst English "Kusi kmari gpta. (Khushi Kumari Gupta)

She looked surprised.  Did they just call my name out? Matter of sec, the lights were shifted onto her!. She was stunned. She looked on the stage and then to Arnav!. His eyes straight to her!

Love is a strange thing. It also makes us do strange things. It can twist you into saying and doing things that you know you will regret and still, you do them. Love , for all the meaning don't make us realize its meaning sooner.

Hi Friends,

Thank you for reading. Please do comment your feed back on story line and the way it is moving forward. Means a lot of encouragement to me. 

Waiting for your replies. 

Silent readers , please hit like button. It ensures our story is being liked and moving in right direction.

Thank you

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome chapter... Will put detailed comment later
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8
Poor Aman. He orders the kulphi, Arnav gets the credit.