Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Movie-Madaari

We never got any pictures of the country's biggest superstar's grand daughter till she was of an appropriate age and it was possible because of her parents. You CAN do the same. It is possible. Taimur is a two year old kid. Not a teenager starting college that he can't run away from life. This is the life curated by his parents for Taimur. If there's anyone responsible for this, it's them!

And no matter how many people try to defend them,sorry but not happening. Irrespective of whether people love Taimur or not,that doesn't mean it's okay to turn Taimur into a paparazzi star. Every single building in Bombay that these stars and their kids visit have dedicated parking space or valet services. Yet the paps are right there on time near the gates while Taimur's nanny carries hin out facing the camera

Correct me if im wrong but weren't Ash and Abhi super secretive during Aradhyas time. I remember media waiting for pics.

On the other hand Saif and Kareena were open from the day Taimur was brought home and the media felt like they were included from the beginning on this journey. Its more of an emotional connect which built naturally with Taimur and the paps explained this nicely on KWK
MsAmazing thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hope Taimur doesn't end up like Macaulay Culkin.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
W*F! The dollls are creepy as hell. WHo would've thunk that Saif and Kareena were such desperate fame wh**es.
Of course they must be selling the dolls themselves or getting a licence fee or something. This way they hope to revive the waning interest in Timmy boy because people esp uneducated ones will just think of it as a toy and then these 2 will go on and on about how much the dolls are selling. Yo people are going crazy for us...

But mark my words. It's gonna backfire badly in their faces.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
As we have sceen in many movies as name and fame starts to fade...these actors become desperate...they try harder...then it become habit...
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Saif and Kareena have lost their marbles.

My biggest thing is that Taimur won't remain this adorable cute two year old forever. He'll grow out of this cuteness. He'll start talking and develop more of his personality. He'll have bad days, days where he'll be a brat and throw a tantrum, days where he might say or do something stupid. It's all part of healthy growing up for any child. Do Saif and Kareena really think media and even the public will continue to be all aww, so cute when a 9 year old boy shouts at the media because he lost a match and doesn't want to deal with media for instance?

I don't get how they are not realizing that they are doing their child a huge disservice here. Eventually this can really affect his sense of self worth and self esteem.

As for the paparazzi claim that they have an emotional connect with Taimur, I think it's a pile of crock. The fact that he has a rate and they are making the most money off of his pictures makes it clear that he's a business goal for them.
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

👎🏼. Stage parents ALERT!!! 

That cutey patootey deserves a "NORMAL" childhood, to whatever extent they can provide. And yes, Saif had two other kids too, who were off media's prying eyes.  Even Lolo's kids were away. Aradhya too...the list goes on. Even the previous crown holder SRK Jr remained within "limits".

They're fully in CONTROL of MEDIA's access. They just want him to get the attention. 
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I mean, at least for Saif, that is all that is keeping him relevant 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Saif and Kareena have lost their marbles.

My biggest thing is that Taimur won't remain this adorable cute two year old forever. He'll grow out of this cuteness. He'll start talking and develop more of his personality. He'll have bad days, days where he'll be a brat and throw a tantrum, days where he might say or do something stupid. It's all part of healthy growing up for any child. Do Saif and Kareena really think media and even the public will continue to be all aww, so cute when a 9 year old boy shouts at the media because he lost a match and doesn't want to deal with media for instance?

I don't get how they are not realizing that they are doing their child a huge disservice here. Eventually this can really affect his sense of self worth and self esteem.

As for the paparazzi claim that they have an emotional connect with Taimur, I think it's a pile of crock. The fact that he has a rate and they are making the most money off of his pictures makes it clear that he's a business goal for them.

This this this!!!...Like I said that Pres Obama's daughter's dolls were in store and since it was the POTUS...for days there was a huge debate on TV with the top child psychologists and what not were giving their two cents...and the point that they most stressed on was the one I have bolded...like how a child's self worth can go down once they realize that anyone can own them ...even if its in their doll form...yup so Kareena and Saif need to take that doll off the shelf ASAP.😳
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't remember the Malia and Sasha dolls at all. But I imagine it didn't set well with their parents. The Obama's protected their girls fiercely.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don't remember the Malia and Sasha dolls at all. But I imagine it didn't set well with their parents. The Obama's protected their girls fiercely.

They were taken of the shelf within hours and I most of the reputed TV channels were respectful enough to not show it on TV once they were taken off...oh and they had interviews done from Mrs Obama's staff and the staff said that both the parents were furious.