Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hereiamtoo thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't want to judge Saif and Kareena but I think there will come a moment when the papparazzi attention will affect Taimur. I recently saw AbRam shouting "no pictures" to the papps and he was almost in tears because of getting clicked despite.
The lack of respect for a person (be it small or grown-up) just because of pictures to sell is - imho - a very bad behaviour.
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't care what anyone else has to say but Saif and Kareena are turning out to be very bad parents. What kind of parenting is it where you dont even make an effort to protect your child when he's this young. Maybe they are right, maybe Taimur can't be shielded forever but atleast try? Its okay for him to deal with paparazzi attention later in life when he understands and has faculties to process what's happening but dealing with it now is not his responsibility. Its the parents. 

And FYI, children can be protected but only if you intend to protect them. These two don't. Like Shah was overexposing AbRam but then Gauri put her foot down and stopped that shit. But both the parents here are into the overexposure. 

Here's hoping Taimur doesnt end up crying like AbRam and in the long run start hating his parents for not maintaining the sanctity of his childhood. A childhood spent with cameras clicking you all the time is not a happy one. 
Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena as always a stupid human being.
Funnily she got married to a show off intelligent but actually a stupid human being.
What a combo!
Poor child.
Mira25 thumbnail
I really don't know what is more alarming .

The doll made on a 2yr old 
           Or
Kareena terming it as 'love' and even blatantly saying she won't ask the media to back off!
Edited by Mira25 - 5 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Both Saif and I are struggling to give him that and will continue to do so without telling the media to back off, no matter how annoying it gets after a point.

Is this her actual quote? What is her rationale for not telling the media to back off? This is counterproductive because now media may be even more intrusive since the parents' official stance is that it is okay for media to do it. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gilmores

If parents want, they can easily stop this nonsense but Saif & Kareena won't. It's super creepy and inappropriate beyond belief to have dolls of a 2 year old kid. It's just that Saif and Kareena WANT and ENJOY the attention Taimur gets. He has kept them relevant and people have talked more about them due to Taimur.

👏
TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How the hell will she give him a normal life without asking the media to back off? 
Kareena is so dumb and stupid. Kuch bhi nonsense. 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This is getting irritating now. Kareena should tell them to back off instead encouraging it 🤢
I have a feeling that Kareena cannot live without media attention. She turned even her pregnancy into an elaborate PR gimmick. And Saif is happy to stay relevant using Taimur.

Forget about trying, they are openly promoting the paps to take pictures not only of Taimur but also of Soha's infant. 

They seem to be give more importance to publicity than being Responsible parents. This is not good for the child. 

He is going to get pampered and when he stops getting such attention as he grows older, he is going to get depressed. People on social media are known to be harsh. Or he may get arrogant seeing the attention he gets. The growing years of the child determine his future and they are not even trying to give him a normal childhood. 

I find it appalling how they are happy that Taimur is waving to the media or searching for them. That is not a healthy sign at all. 

Please let kids be kids. Dont turn him into some show in a Circus. 
Edited by ThunderLight - 5 years ago
I wonder what would kareena and Saif use for publicity if Taimur wasn't born? These two are either foolish or ignorant to not understand that their publicity stunts and exposure of the lil kid makes them look greddy and desperate for publicity. .

Taimur will grow up as a brat and probably think so high of himself given his mother is actually teaching him to be public entertainer