Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: gilmores

If parents want, they can easily stop this nonsense but Saif & Kareena won't. It's super creepy and inappropriate beyond belief to have dolls of a 2 year old kid. It's just that Saif and Kareena WANT and ENJOY the attention Taimur gets. He has kept them relevant and people have talked more about them due to Taimur.

Very well said, Himani! πŸ‘
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

I personally found that doll thing creepy.

INCREDIBLY CREEPY! I hated it & am sure they secretly feel the same but can't express it because probably will get trolled + they invite the paps anyway & want to benefit off their son.
pakeezah thumbnail
its not just the paps. even people who go after pics of little kids like theyre stars and idolize them.
no one really goes after pics of Taimur here on IF, theyre not bothered but Kareenas fans makes sure to post pictures and humingous write ups about how Taimur is the most wanted baby on earth and boasts his rate' card for pictures. it is too creepy. 

Taimur this, Taimur that. its no use blaming paps. its the people who feverishly consume and promote this kind of stuff thats doing the damage. 
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Frankly Taimur doll is cute but yes as a parent I never want such things happen to my kid

Kareena and saif exposed Taimur to media alot which is not good.

cute πŸ˜²πŸ˜² it remind me chucky doll.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tootyfrooty-

cute  😲😲 it remind me chucky doll.

No I saw that doll as general one not as Taimur. So I felt it is cute

Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like her as an actress but her real life things making me dislike her 
No child should go through these type bullshit 
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I give the cutest kid to Abram. But he does not crave attention like Taimur who even pushes away Nanny's hand and pose for pics. He seems to enjoy it so media hypes him. Abram on the other hand dislike attention.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Taimur is adorable. He looks cute and acts cute which is why he has such a huge following. However, this doll is creepy even more so because it looks like Chucky. I find all dolls creepy though so I'm biased as it is.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mira30

But Saif pointed out that it is because people love him so much and such things are a blessing for him. 

Taimur's parents are weird and that too not in a good way πŸ˜†
I have a doubt. Is Taimur really Saif and Kareena's kid or have they bought him from somewhere? Because they don't actually seem like his parents, the way they use this kid for publicity. It seems like Saif and Kareena are businessmen and Taimur is their race ka ghoda, and they are putting money on him. Maybe they have bought this cute kid from somewhere to use him as an asset to remain in news. It doesn't seem like they have any parental instincts.