Kareena Kapoor Khan on Taimur Ali Khan Doll: He can't run away from

Posted: 5 years ago
At the launch of her radio show, Kareena Kapoor Khan shared what she felt when she saw the Taimur Ali Khan doll. Read to know more.

For parents, protecting their kid is of utmost importance. For a star parent, it becomes even more imperative to do so as the media and the fans are after the kid at all times. The clear example of this is Kareena Kapoor Khan and Saif Ali Khan's son Taimur. Taimur Ali Khan is clearly the cutest and most adorable star kid on the block. His popularity can be gauged from the fact that Saif mentioned on Koffee with Karan 6 that paps have a rate card for him. Yesterday's news about him made his popularity rise up manifold as in Kerala, there is a Taimur Ali Khan doll.

Earlier, Saif had reacted on Taimur's doll news and had said, "I am glad people are benefiting from him; the least they can do is send me one. Now, mommy Kareena Kapoor Khan also has something to say on the same. During the launch of her radio show, on being asked about Taimur Ali Khan's doll, Kareena Kapoor Khan expressed to Mumbai Mirror, "Taimur can't run away from his popularity and neither can his parents. When I saw the doll, I wondered what was I supposed to say. But Saif pointed out that it is because people love him so much and such things are a blessing for him. There is so much genuine warmth for our son that it's bad to stop people from clicking his pictures or making his dolls. But, they should understand that he is a two-year-old child and needs a normal life. Both Saif and I are struggling to give him that and will continue to do so without telling the media to back off, no matter how annoying it gets after a point. It's tough on him as it's on Saif and me.

Kareena Kapoor Khan was last seen on Veere Di Wedding with Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhasker and Shikha Talsania. Recently, she was seen with her team at an award function as well. On the work front, she will be seen next in Good News starring Akshay Kumar, Diljit Dosanjh and Kiara Advani. The movie is based on the theme of surrogacy and children. It is being helmed by Raj Mehta and will release in 2019.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/news/kareena-kapoor-khan-taimur-ali-khan-doll-he-can-t-run-away-his-popularity-and-neither-can-his-parents-432204Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago
I personally found that doll thing creepy.
what are Saif and Kareena smoking...seriously...associating a doll with popularity...that is creepy...I remember when Obama became President...there were dolls of his daughters Malia and Sasha...because they were popular girls...but the Obamas made the store take them off immediately...its creepy...
If parents want, they can easily stop this nonsense but Saif & Kareena won't. It's super creepy and inappropriate beyond belief to have dolls of a 2 year old kid. It's just that Saif and Kareena WANT and ENJOY the attention Taimur gets. He has kept them relevant and people have talked more about them due to Taimur.

Edited by gilmores - 5 years ago
Frankly Taimur doll is cute but yes as a parent I never want such things happen to my kid
Kareena and saif exposed Taimur to media alot which is not good.
I seriously judge any parent who thinks this is appropriate in any way and doesn't bother putting a stop to it. 
^Forget putting a stop to it. They arrange for all the photo ops themselves. A lot of those pics are clicked from inside their building gates. They are allowing them to get inside. They give out his whole schedule so the paps know exactly when and where he is going everyday. 

Both Saif and Kareena are really proud of his looks and popularity and keep saying they won't stop the media. ðŸ˜†

Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
They just make it more and more obvious how they are thriving off on Taimur's popularity!.. like many said doll things comes off creepy fosho! ... All kids are cute ... but it's the first time a kid is endorsed for the media! ... Makes me sick a bit!
@anon
 I know, they want and love the attention and arrange for it as well. They'll be pissed when media is no longer interested or moves on to the next baby. Parents can keep their children away from the public eye easily if they wish or media can practically hang out in the child's bedroom 24/7 if the parents allow. 

But any parent that thinks this is appropriate and just "warmth and love" is just shamelessly using their 2 year old child for publicity. I wouldn't even be surprised if they're getting or have asked for a royalty off of the dolls sold. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by gilmores - 5 years ago
"... it's bad to stop people from clicking his pictures or making his dolls. But, they should understand that he is a two-year-old child and needs a normal life"
W*F was Kareena smoking while making such a contradictory statement? If you want your kid to have a normal life, then stop overexposing him to paps... As simple as that... And not impossible if you genuinely want it...

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 years ago