Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Say_Cheese thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I just searched taimur dolls. Oh my god!! They are seriously creepy . I don't know how as their parents Saifeena are not not seeing it that way. 
And as someone said above, Taimur can have very bad effect when he grows up due to this overexposure . I am still not believing that people are making Taimur dolls ..and people buy them . Dolls of real living people that too small kid!! Seriously???

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Luna46

I have a doubt. Is Taimur really Saif and Kareena's kid or have they bought him from somewhere? Because they don't actually seem like his parents, the way they use this kid for publicity. It seems like Saif and Kareena are businessmen and Taimur is their race ka ghoda, and they are putting money on him. Maybe they have bought this cute kid from somewhere to use him as an asset to remain in news. It doesn't seem like they have any parental instincts.

Oh come on.. they are the parents and they care about him more than ANYONE else.

KK has always been very open with the media, Saif is the one who actually worries more
When it comes to Taimur.

But the media and the ppl who comment on his pics that have made him into a celebrity already.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mark my words this Taimur hype will phase out soon and he's going to lose his cuteness too.

Just hope he doesn't become too snobbish by then.
Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
We never got any pictures of the country's biggest superstar's grand daughter till she was of an appropriate age and it was possible because of her parents. You CAN do the same. It is possible. Taimur is a two year old kid. Not a teenager starting college that he can't run away from life. This is the life curated by his parents for Taimur. If there's anyone responsible for this, it's them!
And no matter how many people try to defend them,sorry but not happening. Irrespective of whether people love Taimur or not,that doesn't mean it's okay to turn Taimur into a paparazzi star. Every single building in Bombay that these stars and their kids visit have dedicated parking space or valet services. Yet the paps are right there on time near the gates while Taimur's nanny carries hin out facing the camera 

Edited by Movie-Madaari - 5 years ago
Going by how the paps are overdosing on Soha and Kunal Khemu's kid too proves that this is nothing organic. The paps and parents are working hand in glove to hype these kids because it gives relevancy to their parents. 

Most of the time these days, I see mean comments when Taimur's pics are posted. I don't know why any parents would want that negativity for their kids when they are not even 2 years old yet. ðŸ¤¢
Edited by anonymous39 - 5 years ago
On second thoughts, I think it's quite a smart way to promote Taimur as an upcoming star.😆 Maybe Saif and Kareena are thinking long term. Just think about it, when Taimur will grow up and his first movie will release, girls will remember their childhood, that how they used to play with Taimur dolls. They will become nostalgic and Taimur will become their instant favorite.😆
Singularity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The Taimur doll is creepy as hell.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Normally I think no outsider has the right to tell parents how to bringup kids... However, this is an exception cuz the doll thing is creepy as hell and i find it appaling that Kareena and Saif donot realize where they are going wrong
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Golden-dew

I personally found that doll thing creepy.

true ðŸ¥±
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
The doll thing is creepy tbh