Rajesh Khattar: Jennifer and Harshad are darlings to work with

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Bepannaah is one of the most love shows on Television right now. The show, which started airing from March this year is loved for its unique love story, concept, characters and performances. Starring Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda in the lead roles, their characters Zoya and Aditya have become favourites of the audience and their chemistry is a winner. Another character the audience is absolutely in love with is Rajesh Khattar's Harshvardhan Hooda aka Papa Hooda. However, viewers will soon not see the character on the show anymore and there's a big reason for it.

Actor Rajesh Khattar will no longer be a part of the show as his track is over. However, before  bidding us goodbye, Papa Hooda made sure that he leaves us all stunned. Pinkvilla got in touch with Rajesh Khattar and in an EXCLUSIVE interview he revealed the reason why his character will not be a part of the show and how it will lead to an amazing twist.

Tell us about you not being a part of the show anymore?  

My track is over, it's not that I'm quitting Bepannaah. Most probably, today or Monday, the scene might get telecast, which is going to be a shock for people. There's a major twist in the story. If  you ask me, it couldn't have been better time for me. I have a company also and I will be revising a lot of pending things. I just want to give attention to that before I start something else. As far as Bepannaah is concerned, there's a huge twist coming up. My character Harshvardhan Hooda will be killed and there will be a major question that who is the killer. Aditya Hooda will be arrested for his murder.

Your experience of working on the show?  

Tremendous. The amount of love I've got from people it's amazing. Behyadh was a negative character. But Harshvardhan was a guy who intially people were skeptical about whether he is right or wrong, black or white. And the way it gradually grew, I liked the graph because it kept people intrigued to know more. He is the man for whom family comes first, he is a positive guy. I wasn't really aware of the kind of response I was getting until one day somebody bought it to my notice and took me through the social media. I was quite shocked that people like this character so much. As an  performer, it's very gratifying because after doing negative characters, immediately after doing positive you get this kind of response from the audience. I couldn't have asked for more.

How was the experience of working with Jeniffer Winget and Harshad Chopda?  

They are darlings. I've worked with both of them earlier. With Harshad, I've worked after a long time. Jenny is an accomplished actor. The thing is what I maintain is acting is more of reacting and if you get actors in the scene where the responses are coming it elevates the scene onto a different  level altogether and it was happening continuously with both of them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing this iv :) 
As we expected his death is a part of the script. He was outstanding as papa hooda. Will miss u papa hooda and rajesh sir :( jenshad are indeed darlings❤️
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i loved rajesh as papa hooda.. what a character!
so there is going to be a major twist lets see!
alizia_malik thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
TFS :)

We really loved Papa Hooda. He was grey but loved character. Wish we could have been able to explore more of him. He almost gave basic things in IV which we knew.. so what will be the major twist if its not Aditya being Arrested?
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Amazing Character he was Gonna miss him
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Will miss him n he always says such nice things to say abt Jenshad. I hope he gets to act with Jen in her next show too, Dt wud be hatrick 😆
x.titli.x thumbnail
Though his death was written in the script, I would have loved to see more of Papa Hooda, his style and attitude! Rajesh sir slayed as Papa Hooda and loved his scenes with Harshad&Jenny too! 
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Will miss him. 
Aww JenShad are indeed darlings