Bigg Boss 12

Sreesanth will end up like Mandana Karimi

Posted: 5 years ago
Mandana Karimi was in Season 9 and she was involved in the most number of fights with housemates. She also used to abuse a lot like Sreesanth and was not liked by the housemates.

Mandana also did not do any tasks, she used to leave in the middle. Juts like Sreesanth, she used to play victim card.

Everyone thought that, she will win , but she ended up being in Top 3, I guess Sreesanth will also not win, but reach till the finale.

Mandana also used to make friends and then leave them like Rishabh and Rochelle.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mandana Karimi was winner for me that season.
She gave content from day one and played the game very well keeping all episodes revolving around her.

If Mandana had come with vote bank like Ex-Splitsvilla contestants Prince and Rishabh, she had good chance of winning. She came as nobody and earned her fame in biggboss.

She was very interesting contestant that season.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maha786

Mandana Karimi was in Season 9 and she was involved in the most number of fights with housemates. She also used to abuse a lot like Sreesanth and was not liked by the housemates.

Mandana also did not do any tasks, she used to leave in the middle. Juts like Sreesanth, she used to play victim card.

Everyone thought that, she will win , but she ended up being in Top 3, I guess Sreesanth will also not win, but reach till the finale.

Mandana also used to make friends and then leave them like Rishabh and Rochelle.

Shree reminds me of Vindu in some ways. Both seem spoiled, rich kids, do not respect others and place themselves above everyone. Both are the channel's favorites because they give content and drama to the show. Both have been brought on by the channel to give their sunk careers a boost. I'm afraid I feel Shree might just end up winning like Vindu.
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha! I still remember how the self-proclaimed "victim" Mandana was royally ditched by BB.

Throughout the season they propped her, promoted her as an innocent victim and used her for TRPs. ๐Ÿฅฑ But in the last few weeks, the whole narrative was changed to abusive and selfish Mandana.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Her journey video was made with full of her abuses๐Ÿ˜† and her eviction was also done with zillat ke laddoos,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ.

Basically, they flushed her like a used toilet paper.๐Ÿ˜† 

I can see that happening with Sree, if he keeps on disrespecting the show. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by diasingh2 - 5 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe, but Mandana for me was the best โค๏ธ.
cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mandana was disgusting. She was the most hated contestant. Only Salman's heart came out๐Ÿ˜†i mean salman ka dil agaya tha uspe.thats y she used to get importance๐Ÿ˜†
She was so so SO irritating. Now she is involved in #metoo jabki she was so happy and dancing in bigg boss for her movie release, now all of a sudden she realized she was molested in that movie shoot.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mandana was the best player that season hands down
Rochelle used Mandy and dumped her . 

That gal was very clear that she wont make any friends and she was just there to play a game and she did

its others who latched on to her and when she did not respond they wanted her to, they went against her 

As for BB , we all know how they play with content and projection of a contestant

we have seen that with so many , mandana was no exception. 
If you mean beaten up by his wife. Yes. 
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

If you mean beaten up by his wife. Yes.

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
ButterFly17 thumbnail
I used to dislike mandy a lot. She always gave me negative vibes. But, She was salman's fav. This was the reason they unfairly evicted kish & saved mandy.๐Ÿ˜†