Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
And whats the air timing .?...you have talked to someone in japan or you have some article confirming this...where is this info from ? 
EtherealRati thumbnail
https://www.indiatoday.in/television/soaps/story/porus-becomes-the-first-indian-drama-series-to-enter-japan-1368420-2018-10-15
This is the article i read about porus in japan. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
One more https://www.televisionpost.com/swastik-inks-deal-with-hulu-japan-for-porus/ 
and many more but they havent written the number of episodes anywhere. And even if i believe that its 86 only because someone has japan told you that...that too how we know what is being cut and what is not. I have not heard siddharth saying ki foreigners ke liye he is gonna change the story and will make it for them. He has repititively said that he wants people to know about india, how rich it was in the era, how every foreigner was after our country and porus dint let foreigners win. He have also said that though this war has been discussed quiet a times ...nobody talked from an indian perspective and he wishes to put indian perspective in front. 
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good luck to Japanese audiences. ๐Ÿ˜†

Interestingly SidT is only expanding eastwards. I wonder if he will ever sell it in the west. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

One more https://www.televisionpost.com/swastik-inks-deal-with-hulu-japan-for-porus/ 

and many more but they havent written the number of episodes anywhere. And even if i believe that its 86 only because someone has japan told you that...that too how we know what is being cut and what is not. I have not heard siddharth saying ki foreigners ke liye he is gonna change the story and will make it for them. He has repititively said that he wants people to know about india, how rich it was in the era, how every foreigner was after our country and porus dint let foreigners win. He have also said that though this war has been discussed quiet a times ...nobody talked from an indian perspective and he wishes to put indian perspective in front. 

Contemporary Greek writers praised Indians more for their bravery than this show.
This show is a super loser and a laughing stock for people. Both Greek civilization and indians were insulted in this show.
Now it's turn of CGM to be a super mess but as Chandra nandini has already shown CGM as a lunatic I think this one won't be a surprise.
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaede

Contemporary Greek writers praised Indians more for their bravery than this show.
This show is a super loser and a laughing stock for people. Both Greek civilization and indians were insulted in this show.
Now it's turn of CGM to be a super mess but as Chandra nandini has already shown CGM as a lunatic I think this one won't be a surprise.

Ekta's shows are like that! But at least she didn't make tall claims, try to act like she was representing the Golden Era of Bharat or promote/sell it in multiple countries overseas as a magnum opus. Phew!
Ekta's shows are like that! But at least she didn't make tall claims, try to act like she was representing the Golden Era of Bharat or promote/sell it in multiple countries overseas as a magnum opus. Phew!

Golden era of India was Gupta period not maurya period.
These horrible writers Don't know what is history

She did make tall claims by telling that she wanted to tell the untold love story of CGM with nandini thinking that people are stupid enough to believe that someone called nandini actually existed.
Turned out she was right, many brainless idiots now think someone called nandini actually existed and he was madly in love with her.๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Kaede - 5 years ago
truekrpkabian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Golden era of India was Gupta period not maurya period.
These horrible writers Don't know what is history

She did make tall claims by telling that she wanted to tell the untold love story of CGM with nandini thinking that people are stupid enough to believe that someone called nandini actually existed.
Turned out she was right, many brainless idiots now think someone called nandini actually existed and he was madly in love with her. ๐Ÿ˜ก

I beg to differ...you see Chandra Nandini was an Ekta show,as u know her shows are baseless and made for the brainless idiots..Mauryan Empire was the most powerful empire to have ever existed on the Indian Subcontinent.
Edited by truekrpkabian - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

I disagree...thats just your openion and mine is quiet different ...and i have read some stuff from greek sources as well thanks to this show ...its filled with alexander and alexander majorly...porus aur indians ke baarein mein toh hardly hi hain. Balki the whole concept of indian scholars actually fighting that it might be a thing that porus won is based on is that we only have greek sources which say alexander won..and greeks sided alexander...though its false and alexander did won, i am not denying that...but yaaa thats a fact that we just have greek sources saying  alexander won as indian sources are no more there. 

Regarding the words you used for show...porus might be a laughing stock to you...but not to me ...it has taught me a lot of good things. It got me connected to it. If it has insulted indians and greeks in some scenes...it has shown respect in others too. There are less scenes in the show which are insult to indians and major to be proud of according to my openion. I can agree if people say that they destroyed history and all or say ki alex ko villain dikhaya jabki alex was not like that actually but the show is super loser is just too much. In my openion, Porus is stilll better than all the shows airing right now put together. And i am always gonna remember this and i pray and hope the show does well for itself in other countries too. 
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I disagree...thats just your openion and mine is quiet different ...and i have read some stuff from greek sources as well thanks to this show ...its filled with alexander and alexander majorly...porus aur indians ke baarein mein toh hardly hi hain. Balki the whole concept of indian scholars actually fighting that it might be a thing that porus won is based on is that we only have greek sources which say alexander won..and greeks sided alexander...though its false and alexander did won, i am not denying that...but yaaa thats a fact that we just have greek sources saying  alexander won as indian sources are no more there. 

Regarding the words you used for show...porus might be a laughing stock to you...but not to me ...it has taught me a lot of good things. It got me connected to it. If it has insulted indians and greeks in some scenes...it has shown respect in others too. There are less scenes in the show which are insult to indians and major to be proud of according to my openion. I can agree if people say that they destroyed history and all or say ki alex ko villain dikhaya jabki alex was not like that actually but the show is super loser is just too much. And much too my surprise...you find the show so bad but still you continue to watch it. Agar aapko itna hi jyada bura lagta hain...toh chod do dekhna yaar...why torturing yourself. In my openion, Porus is stilll better than all the shows airing right now put together. And i am always gonna remember this and i pray and hope the show does well for itself in other countries too. 

Ethereal this is really sad that many Indians thinks that there are only Greek sources that says Alexander won.( As there is a mission going on to change history in a section of India. Like they are hell bent Taht Akbar lost to Rana Pratap. They almost had khilji lost to a rajput king...YouTubers doing work)
However,
There are Roman sources, hanibal life story, Persian conquests, archeamenid empires all says Alexander died undefeated... Even Indian folk lores says so with Rakhi twist... Yes name porus is mentioned in Greek sources only (in Egyptian also)..but in other sources Alexander is called invincible...The memoirs of Augustus, ceaser and haninball proves that Alexander never lost a war. That's why these legends considered him their idol...also there are plenty of sources about city bucephalia on Jhelum river. It was said to be a great  port  for merchants..hence sources are in plenty..also those coins and wall carvings clearly states the winner.. ๐Ÿ˜Š I didn't mention cleoptra memoirs because she belonged to Ptolemy who was loyal of Alexander like Seleucus , hence one could say obviously she exaggerated ...but cleoptra the last and legendary queenn of egypt tells tony anthony that Alexander defeated porus in just two hours and easily captured him (I believe this not to be true as fight must have been great and cleoptra considered herself to be blood of Alexander )

I agree porus serial is a winner...I have watched at all...it's interesting๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago