Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Basically cvs ko pata tha ki they cant arouse patriotic feeling in people if they will show porus fighting for his pourav rashtra only. Thus they brought in porus bharat ke liye concept...so that the lot of people who are more emotional and less practical atleast are in for mera bharat jeetega concept. Than they cleaverly black washed alexander to an extent that everyone buys that yeh darinda nahi jeetega concept. Than, in addition they got a lottlery...they got to know that sony doesnt wants to end porus...toh they brought in the idea of cgm and with that the idea of what happened with barsine. Because ab alex ki jeet koi bhi digest nahi kar payegaaa...ab iska bhi farak nahi padta ki alex chod dega porus ko because he was impressed...him getting impressed is of no use now because they have proved alex black from all sides. So porus ki maut ke baad...now everyone wants to see india ki jeet over foreigners and us jeet ko dekhne ke liye kyonki woh alex ki jeet nahi accept kar paaye...people will watch cgm...kyonki akhand bharat kahi na kahi alex ki bhi haar hogiii...log dekhengeee...bas haar dekhne ke liye...and their purpose is served. Do notice that the barsine scene came just after cgm announcement.  

Ab soacho agar alex aur porus dost ban jaate...and porus admires alex tooo...toh kitne log cgm dekhte. Siddharth sir is very smart. Ab he will get porus lot joh foreigners ki haar ke liye dekhaga and people who like cgm and are interested in watching him as addition. 

One more thing you have noticed this or or not. Alex is good in one episode and bad in another episode. Olympias Kabhi emotional Hoti hai, Kabhi fir se waisi hi... Sid Tewari has all the rights to edit scenes...so when he is going to give his show in foreign countries, he can easily cut those scenes...all this Barsine thing can be easily edited out...it has nothing to do with story...
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luckySnow

One more thing you have noticed this or or not. Alex is good in one episode and bad in another episode. Olympias Kabhi emotional Hoti hai, Kabhi fir se waisi hi... Sid Tewari has all the rights to edit scenes...so when he is going to give his show in foreign countries, he can easily cut those scenes...all this Barsine thing can be easily edited out...it has nothing to do with story...

Yes exactly! He can do whatever he wants. Indian audiences are the guinea pigs. He will edit out the stuff that doesn't meet his requirements overseas. I don't think he will risk losing viewer attention by dragging things. 

Especially the Pauravengers in Faras track, mainly the arena scenes, or better still the whole thing should be removed. It was too lame! 
inlieu thumbnail

CVS are bunch stupids ... They have painted kings of India as cowards and traitors except for porus...now on Alex side complete devotion to the king is shown, except for one rebellious wife, while Porus ko kaun Kabhi dhokha Dede pata hi Nahin chalta...Alex has killed almost all porus family, he has defeated Jhelum maa (in her own words), and now the traditional result most probably... What is the point here ...and those vows🥱 why CVS showed them...I know Puru will kill thousand soldiers , will beat up Seleucus, ambi, hephestion , may kill ambi orvheph , may even give Alex few punches also...

Yes, but there is a limit to everything. One man alone cannot kill thousands of soldiers. Now only Bamni is left as a strong person to support him. Let him also give tough fight. It's supposed to be everyone against Alexander, not just Porus. 

Seleucus ko bohot interest thi na Porus se milne. Well, once he gets beaten up by him, he will take out a supari or kill Porus himself. 

The CVs made a mockery of vows on both sides. Alexander kept promising Porus' kata hua sar, but never got it and Porus kept promising not to let Alexander cross the river. 

In most shows,  when certain lines are said in a booming voice it means they are very important and will come true. In this show, I learned to ignore booming voices as they rarely every come true. Akhand Bhaarat peeche chupkar aur kitna business karega SidT. Kitni beizzati karwaayi khud ki aur legendski. 😡
inlieu thumbnail
Thanks for sharing your thoughts soyan. 
Yes the CVs did give us a lot of ridiculous and weird things to discuss and kept us speculating the next move with all the cliffhangers. 

Glad to know you got some entertainment from reading stuff here. 😆

I don't know how many are planning to continue to CGM but I think it's a bad idea to get involved, especially after knowing what's store for us based on the Porus experience.

I hope we'll meet in another forum somewhere and that you will love the story and characters enough to want to write often. You're right, dil ki baat dil mein rahe to kya fayda - it's good to express yourself and share your thoughts with others. 😃

Originally posted by: soyan

Pataa hahin kyon par mujhe koi achcha nahin lagta is show men. Ab to mein sochti hum ki Laksh is too young to play Porus, kuch chitr banti hi nahin jab us pe is role mein dekhti hum. Pahle thik tha, jab Puru yavaa tha, par uske baad unhe leap lena chahiye tha or Puru ke role ke liye zyada serious actor ko chunna. Agar Laksh ke instagram dekho (I don't  hate him), to saaf pataa chalta hai ki kyon Puru often show off onscreen. Par iska matlab yeh hai, ki CVs ko esa hi Puru chahiye.. To.. jo hua so hua, par ab mein aap sab ko new CGM ke mayajaal men na parne hi shubhkamna karti hum. I'm so grateful to you all for your reviews on the serial, this way I understood ki mujhe bhi apne feeling or thoughts ko man men dabaana nahin chahiye, unhe svikarna chahiye. That's why I'm grateful to God and you all. 👏

Dhanyavaad CVs ko, ki ve hamen charcha karne ke liye topic adhik matra men diye😆
Haan, mein aksar nahin likhti thi here, par aksar parti thi or parti hum kabhi kabhi 😉

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Battle will not be over in one episode as porus has to break Alex army spirit so he will kill many. The final scene will not be the same , it will be filmed different way

..remember Anusuya death precap...

At this point of the show it's better not to show any precaps. They just revealed who would win or not. 😆

Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

In a way he will succeed by breaking army spirit... 

I was expecting this too, but after the way everyone was cheering him when he found a way to cross the river and then the way they rallied behind him as he displayed Hasti's body sounds like they are more charged up than ever. 

Not to mention the Taxila army is still strong and hasn't suffered that many losses. 

I want the soldiers to be concerned about fighting Magadh and then refuse to go further or maybe the death of Hephaestion will do it. 
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I was expecting this too, but after the way everyone was cheering him when he found a way to cross the river and then the way they rallied behind him as he displayed Hasti's body sounds like they are more charged up than ever. 

Not to mention the Taxila army is still strong and hasn't suffered that many losses. 

I want the soldiers to be concerned about fighting Magadh and then refuse to go further or maybe the death of Hephaestion will do it. 

Arre Nahin heph Nahin marega, usse Chor deinge yeh log. Pr wale hephestion ko Kabhi Nahin marte jaise unka damad ho...😆
luckySnow thumbnail
First episode of cgm begins with 323 BC date...so Alexander will die on his real date...that is three years later after war
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

lets seee...i dont feel they are gonna sit and edit scenes again and again ...their other projects are going on as well...swasthik is a big ph and has loads of work in hand...they have just made the series and now they will keep selling in other countries to gain profits..editing and all takes time and they are selling the series as a 250 episode series outside...250 episode honge kaise jab editing hogi utni...i mean its not like ki alex bas ek scene mein negative dikhaya...majority chunk is shown where he is wrong...very less of good stuff...so saara chunk cut nahi kar sakte aur reshooot karke rohit ke saath sab theek karna is not something which they will choose...joh bhi unhone banana tha...woh unhone pehli baar mein bana diya hain ...makers care less about viewers feelings...moreover viewers outside arent even that emotionally connected to tv serials ...especially Indian serials ki woh log hurt ho jaaye ya backlash kare...the show airs with a statement on sony and that will be aired there too...more than enough to answer a backlash if ever possible...mahabharat was also aired as it is with no changes and so did begusarai ...and this show, porus was especially made for india ...and to show indian customs to the outer world if for outside ...it was all about indian perspective...so alex villain hi rahega is perspective mein ...and pourav rashtra ke parts cut karne ka sawal hi nahi uththa...moreover i feel they are not exactly looking for an alexander loving audience outside as there are already alexander shows there which they can watch...its about introducing porus and india of that time to the people more...warna yeh show war of hydapses kehlata porus nahi...so though i have read comments here that how the first 10 episodes were not shown outside and assuming how alex is gonna gain the importance...i am personally very doubtful about this...as i have seen many indonesia fans commenting about those episodes (which people were telling are not shown) on Rati di's insta profile which proves my point that nothing was cut.The series is presented similarly outside the way it was presented here.  Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

lets seee...i dont feel they are gonna sit and edit scenes again and again ...their other projects are going on as well...swasthik is a big ph and has loads of work in hand...they have just made the series and now they will keep selling in other countries to gain profits..editing and all takes time and they are selling the series as a 250 episode series outside...250 episode honge kaise jab editing hogi utni...i mean its not like ki alex bas ek scene mein negative dikhaya...majority chunk is shown where he is wrong...very less of good stuff...so saara chunk cut nahi kar sakte aur reshooot karke rohit ke saath sab theek karna is not something which they will choose...joh bhi unhone banana tha...woh unhone pehli baar mein bana diya hain ...makers care less about viewers feelings...moreover viewers outside arent even that emotionally connected to tv serials ...especially Indian serials ki woh log hurt ho jaaye ya backlash kare...the show airs with a statement on sony and that will be aired there too...more than enough to answer a backlash if ever possible...mahabharat was also aired as it is with no changes and so did begusarai ...and this show, porus was especially made for india ...and to show indian customs to the outer world if for outside ...it was all about indian perspective...so alex villain hi rahega is perspective mein ...and pourav rashtra ke parts cut karne ka sawal hi nahi uththa...moreover i feel they are not exactly looking for an alexander loving audience outside as there are already alexander shows there which they can watch...its about introducing porus and india of that time to the people more...warna yeh show war of hydapses kehlata porus nahi...so though i have read comments here that how the first 10 episodes were not shown outside and assuming how alex is gonna gain the importance...i am personally very doubtful about this...as i have seen many indonesia fans commenting about those episodes (which people were telling are not shown) on Rati di's insta profile which proves my point that nothing was cut.The series is presented similarly outside the way it was presented here. 

Porus Japan has only 86 episodes
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next