Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I was always on porus side from day one till the day i watched and now too...when i am not watching.Its sad that he has to loose everyone and its difficult...especially in hasti's case as i read that he could see him dying. Till the episode when hasti died...his people were not dying in front him and he stands helpless but this particular situation...he could see him dying and left him to die is the worst feeling he could have faced...as a viewer...i never expected that from porus...and neither can i imagine a situation where sirf raja aur uska dost khada ho ladne ke liye...where was their army? ...khair as it was shown like a sacrifice for motherland...but the whole idea of leaving hasti to die so that porus can escape was so lame...first of all , it makes sure that hasti will die...secondly for how much moments he can stop alexander with his complete army alone ...for 5 minutes or so ????...utne mein porus ghode waale rath pe bhaag gaya and alex couldnt follow...this is lame...pehli baar it was alex chance and he dint followed...ab agar yeh soache ki alex dint followed because everytime he followed porus ...porus puts him into trouble and has a plan...then agar hasti aur porus saath mein bhaagte toh tab bhi alex ki wahi soach rehti...why in the world ...hasti was left to die...alex dono ko bhi nahi follow karta na. Usko toh bas us jagah par kabza karna tha i guess for the time being. Moreover btw the whole dhananand drama...what was alex waiting for ...why was he not attacking ???...why was he listening to everyone.

Regarding everyone leaving porus alone...makers are trying to show that porus haara because indians ne saath nahi diya naaki because alex truly deserved to win. I knew they will never show alex winning on bal because of all they did to him before. And lastly i can be wrong on many things because i havent watched episode...i am making assumptions from written updates. 

Again, all this is poor writing (I still don't get how the PH won awards for writing). And I completely agree that showing ALL kings first refusing to help with food supplies when the PR people were starving and now during that battle is just nonsense and insulting to them. I bet a lot of them weren't even involved in the fight with Alexander. It's because the CVs mixed in Akhand Bharat with PR that the whole set of Indian kings came into the picture. Otherwise it would have just been PR vs Macedonians where Porus fought them off alone. 

Also the real King Hasti fought with his own men for his own kingdom. Here I don't think we've seen the Sindh army at all in the battle. Hasti has been reduced to a general. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agreee inlieu...khair i read that just two episodes and war is over...precap is our focktales dialougue...kya karu tumhara...joh ek raja doosre raja ke saath karta hain...i cant believe i used to say that this will run for 60 episodes...i was so sure for so much time that end battle is gonna be epic...woh is show ka best part hoga...i was disapoointed too at the point ki now rp wont be a part of epic battle...and yaha dekho...what they have done to it...yeh poora show is ek battle ke liye banaya gaya tha and battle ka hi yeh haal kiya hain. 
inlieu thumbnail

I agreee inlieu...khair i read that just two episodes and war is over...precap is our focktales dialougue...kya karu tumhara...joh ek raja doosre raja ke saath karta hain...i cant believe i used to say that this will run for 60 episodes...i was so sure for so much time that end battle is gonna be epic...woh is show ka best part hoga...i was disapoointed too at the point ki now rp wont be a part of epic battle...and yaha dekho...what they have done to it...yeh poora show is ek battle ke liye banaya gaya tha and battle ka hi yeh haal kiya hain

@bold - Sahi kaha. As I was saying elsewhere, even the first battle with the Thracians or the at Chaeronea were epic compared to this. In fact the battle where Anusuya fought should have been shown as the final one. It went on for long enough and was complicated enough.

Here it feels like an appetizer instead of the main meal. Wo bhi dialoguebaazi  mein almost poora episode chala gaya. 

Mere jaise kahi logon ne apni zindagi ka poora ek saal iss final battle ke intezaar mein gawa diya. 😆

Chalo, I'm glad it's ending in a week or so. 😉
EtherealRati thumbnail
Basically cvs ko pata tha ki they cant arouse patriotic feeling in people if they will show porus fighting for his pourav rashtra only. Thus they brought in porus bharat ke liye concept...so that the lot of people who are more emotional and less practical atleast are in for mera bharat jeetega concept. Than they cleaverly black washed alexander to an extent that everyone buys that yeh darinda nahi jeetega concept. Than, in addition they got a lottlery...they got to know that sony doesnt wants to end porus...toh they brought in the idea of cgm and with that the idea of what happened with barsine. Because ab alex ki jeet koi bhi digest nahi kar payegaaa...ab iska bhi farak nahi padta ki alex chod dega porus ko because he was impressed...him getting impressed is of no use now because they have proved alex black from all sides. So porus ki maut ke baad...now everyone wants to see india ki jeet over foreigners and us jeet ko dekhne ke liye kyonki woh alex ki jeet nahi accept kar paaye...people will watch cgm...kyonki akhand bharat kahi na kahi alex ki bhi haar hogiii...log dekhengeee...bas haar dekhne ke liye...and their purpose is served. Do notice that the barsine scene came just after cgm announcement.  

Ab soacho agar alex aur porus dost ban jaate...and porus admires alex tooo...toh kitne log cgm dekhte. Siddharth sir is very smart. Ab he will get porus lot joh foreigners ki haar ke liye dekhaga and people who like cgm and are interested in watching him as addition. 
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

@bold - Sahi kaha. As I was saying elsewhere, even the first battle with the Thracians or the at Chaeronea were epic compared to this. In fact the battle where Anusuya fought should have been shown as the final one. It went on for long enough and was complicated enough.

Here it feels like an appetizer instead of the main meal. Wo bhi dialoguebaazi  mein almost poora episode chala gaya. 

Mere jaise kahi logon ne apni zindagi ka poora ek saal iss final battle ke intezaar mein gawa diya.  😆

Chalo, I'm glad it's ending in a week or so. 😉

ya i completely agree...woh battle jyaada avhi tarah dikhai thi...ussi ko final kar dena tha. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Regarding laksh...he has hit a jagpot with porus...jaha jaha yeh show jayega...he will get major fan following due to his titular character. For many people...its just about the titular character. His doing porus make me remember of ahil doing hatim or mukesh sir doing shaktiman...Porusss has changed his life forever...jaha bhi jayega...poras kehlayega. Hope he makes a good career...he is just 22 ...its so unbelievable in itself. 
inlieu thumbnail

Basically cvs ko pata tha ki they cant arouse patriotic feeling in people if they will show porus fighting for his pourav rashtra only. Thus they brought in porus bharat ke liye concept...so that the lot of people who are more emotional and less practical atleast are in for mera bharat jeetega concept. Than they cleaverly black washed alexander to an extent that everyone buys that yeh darinda nahi jeetega concept. Than, in addition they got a lottlery...they got to know that sony doesnt wants to end porus...toh they brought in the idea of cgm and with that the idea of what happened with barsine. Because ab alex ki jeet koi bhi digest nahi kar payegaaa...ab iska bhi farak nahi padta ki alex chod dega porus ko because he was impressed...him getting impressed is of no use now because they have proved alex black from all sides. So porus ki maut ke baad...now everyone wants to see india ki jeet over foreigners and us jeet ko dekhne ke liye kyonki woh alex ki jeet nahi accept kar paaye...people will watch cgm...kyonki akhand bharat kahi na kahi alex ki bhi haar hogiii...log dekhengeee...bas haar dekhne ke liye...and their purpose is served. Do notice that the barsine scene came just after cgm announcement.  

Ab soacho agar alex aur porus dost ban jaate...and porus admires alex tooo...toh kitne log cgm dekhte. Siddharth sir is very smart. Ab he will get porus lot joh foreigners ki haar ke liye dekhaga and people who like cgm and are interested in watching him as addition. 

Oh my goodness! You've written down EXACTLY what I've been thinking. Very well articulated. 👏 Especially the part in bold. This is all about business and making money. I guess SidT is treating CGM like a season 2 for which he needs to finish up season 1, i.e. Porus properly. Because his company owns the IP rights he has the flexibility to mould the story as he likes.

The problem is that in all this he assassinated the characters of legends, and is now trying to dangle the Akhand Bharat carrot to lure in viewers as you said. I fear that the CGM character will be assassinated. As you can see they started doing that with Seleucus already. 
inlieu thumbnail

Regarding laksh...he has hit a jagpot with porus...jaha jaha yeh show jayega...he will get major fan following due to his titular character. For many people...its just about the titular character. His doing porus make me remember of ahil doing hatim or mukesh sir doing shaktiman...Porusss has changed his life forever...jaha bhi jayega...poras kehlayega. Hope he makes a good career...he is just 22 ...its so unbelievable in itself. 

This is a major stepping stone for Laksh and if he continues to work hard his career will shape up well. Yes, Porus will probably do for his popularity what Mahabharat did for many actors in India and overseas. Hopefully he won't make the same mistake as Rajat Tokas did earlier and will diversify his projects. He is still young and has lots of options ahead for him. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Oh my goodness! You've written down EXACTLY what I've been thinking. Very well articulated.  👏 Especially the part in bold. This is all about business and making money. I guess SidT is treating CGM like a season 2 for which he needs to finish up season 1, i.e. Porus properly. Because his company owns the IP rights he has the flexibility to mould the story as he likes.

The problem is that in all this he assassinated the characters of legends, and is now trying to dangle the Akhand Bharat carrot to lure in viewers as you said. I fear that the CGM character will be assassinated. As you can see they started doing that with Seleucus already. 

See he is not with history but doing business as you also agreed on...toh character assaination is pakka...it has happen to all known characters in poras...so it will be there too. But i have a feeling that his whole plan is kinda gonna flop...i dont feel cgm will be watched as much as porus was...i instead feel ...cgm will flop...i dont know why but i strongly feel that. He is mad that he kinda destroyed the main battle for this cgm. 
inlieu thumbnail

See he is not with history but doing business as you also agreed on...toh character assaination is pakka...it has happen to all known characters in poras...so it will be there too. But i have a feeling that his whole plan is kinda gonna flop...i dont feel cgm will be watched as much as porus was...i instead feel ...cgm will flop...i dont know why but i strongly feel that. He is mad that he kinda destroyed the main battle for this cgm. 

I won't be surprised if it flops because when the foundations are shaky the building cannot stand strong. I don't wish bad for anyone but SidT needs to learn a lesson the hard way that in the name of entertainment he cannot cross all limits, especially what happened to Barsine's character. 
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 6
Next