Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I was always on porus side from day one till the day i watched and now too...when i am not watching.Its sad that he has to loose everyone and its difficult...especially in hasti's case as i read that he could see him dying. Till the episode when hasti died...his people were not dying in front him and he stands helpless but this particular situation...he could see him dying and left him to die is the worst feeling he could have faced...as a viewer...i never expected that from porus...and neither can i imagine a situation where sirf raja aur uska dost khada ho ladne ke liye...where was their army? ...khair as it was shown like a sacrifice for motherland...but the whole idea of leaving hasti to die so that porus can escape was so lame...first of all , it makes sure that hasti will die...secondly for how much moments he can stop alexander with his complete army alone ...for 5 minutes or so ????...utne mein porus ghode waale rath pe bhaag gaya and alex couldnt follow...this is lame...pehli baar it was alex chance and he dint followed...ab agar yeh soache ki alex dint followed because everytime he followed porus ...porus puts him into trouble and has a plan...then agar hasti aur porus saath mein bhaagte toh tab bhi alex ki wahi soach rehti...why in the world ...hasti was left to die...alex dono ko bhi nahi follow karta na. Usko toh bas us jagah par kabza karna tha i guess for the time being. Moreover btw the whole dhananand drama...what was alex waiting for ...why was he not attacking ???...why was he listening to everyone.

Regarding everyone leaving porus alone...makers are trying to show that porus haara because indians ne saath nahi diya naaki because alex truly deserved to win. I knew they will never show alex winning on bal because of all they did to him before. And lastly i can be wrong on many things because i havent watched episode...i am making assumptions from written updates. 

Alex ke pass ghode Nahin Hain , woh bhaag Nahin Sakta that chariot ke barabar which has rubber tyres.😆..army to mar chuki this porus ki...
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I agreee inlieu...khair i read that just two episodes and war is over...precap is our focktales dialougue...kya karu tumhara...joh ek raja doosre raja ke saath karta hain...i cant believe i used to say that this will run for 60 episodes...i was so sure for so much time that end battle is gonna be epic...woh is show ka best part hoga...i was disapoointed too at the point ki now rp wont be a part of epic battle...and yaha dekho...what they have done to it...yeh poora show is ek battle ke liye banaya gaya tha and battle ka hi yeh haal kiya hain. 

Promos cool the serial ke 😆
luckySnow thumbnail
Yaar sabko pata chal chuka hai ke history ke Saath iss show Ka koi Lena dena Nahin...regarding Barsine thing, this was done to make Alexander absolute villain, but this plan didn't work to the extent which Tewari would have wanted...now hasti body display is what I call real disgusting thing to do...
Dhanaanad and Seleucus dono Ka kaand Kar chuke Hain Tewari ki...Chankya ki to bechara hi dikha Diya (old one was danger) now turn of cgm 
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
Regarding kings of India...yes they are disrespected...also porus running away is bullshit...he kept on fighting even after his sons were dead...so I feel sorry for real king Porus. 

soyan thumbnail
Pataa hahin kyon par mujhe koi achcha nahin lagta is show men. Ab to mein sochti hum ki Laksh is too young to play Porus, kuch chitr banti hi nahin jab us pe is role mein dekhti hum. Pahle thik tha, jab Puru yavaa tha, par uske baad unhe leap lena chahiye tha or Puru ke role ke liye zyada serious actor ko chunna. Agar Laksh ke instagram dekho (I don't  hate him), to saaf pataa chalta hai ki kyon Puru often show off onscreen. Par iska matlab yeh hai, ki CVs ko esa hi Puru chahiye.. To.. jo hua so hua, par ab mein aap sab ko new CGM ke mayajaal men na parne hi shubhkamna karti hum. I'm so grateful to you all for your reviews on the serial, this way I understood ki mujhe bhi apne feeling or thoughts ko man men dabaana nahin chahiye, unhe svikarna chahiye. That's why I'm grateful to God and you all. 👏

Dhanyavaad CVs ko, ki ve hamen charcha karne ke liye topic adhik matra men diye😆
Haan, mein aksar nahin likhti thi here, par aksar parti thi or parti hum kabhi kabhi 😉

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Ok I have written about sony Alexander alot of times, he is obviously  my favouritee character.   But in last few episodes my  attitude towards sony  POrus has changed alot. The way he was trying to get everyone on his side and the way he will get betrayed breaks my heart...

When we think honestly, Thiss man is only trying to defend his motherland...and he is putting all the efforts...he is real hero...👏

The brutal death of Hasti and display of his dead body really hurt me.. When Porus was telling Bamini about Hasti was really an emotional scene...😭

I am very much sure Porus will fight a brilliant battle, no doubt about it. I don't want him to lose anyone now. He Has lost almost everyone now..I hope Bamini and Lachi will live on With porus.  I also wantt Porus to take his revenge on Ambi Kumar. 😡

Laksh has done some awesome acting in last few episodes. He is very young and has very bright future for him..king Porus was no less than CGM, he was true son of soil... 👏

luckySnow thumbnail
Battle will not be over in one episode as porus has to break Alex army spirit so he will kill many. The final scene will not be the same , it will be filmed different way
..remember Anusuya death precap...
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: soyan

Pataa hahin kyon par mujhe koi achcha nahin lagta is show men. Ab to mein sochti hum ki Laksh is too young to play Porus, kuch chitr banti hi nahin jab us pe is role mein dekhti hum. Pahle thik tha, jab Puru yavaa tha, par uske baad unhe leap lena chahiye tha or Puru ke role ke liye zyada serious actor ko chunna. Agar Laksh ke instagram dekho (I don't  hate him), to saaf pataa chalta hai ki kyon Puru often show off onscreen. Par iska matlab yeh hai, ki CVs ko esa hi Puru chahiye.. To.. jo hua so hua, par ab mein aap sab ko new CGM ke mayajaal men na parne hi shubhkamna karti hum. I'm so grateful to you all for your reviews on the serial, this way I understood ki mujhe bhi apne feeling or thoughts ko man men dabaana nahin chahiye, unhe svikarna chahiye. That's why I'm grateful to God and you all.  👏

Dhanyavaad CVs ko, ki ve hamen charcha karne ke liye topic adhik matra men diye😆
Haan, mein aksar nahin likhti thi here, par aksar parti thi or parti hum kabhi kabhi 😉

I also never liked him much but he was good in last few episodes that's what I said 😛
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For me looks wise...Laksh was apt for Porus character...i cannot imagine someone else than him in the role...he was the perfecf example of innocent face and lohe ka shareer. He just fit in so perfectly looks wise. Acting wise...laksh is in learning phase...though some of his scenes do fall flat but he is great in some too. 😊
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Totally agree, the real King Porus was a true patriot (well to his kingdom). Besides, he didn't die in the battle. He was killed later on for political reasons. 

I doubt he was so much into Akhand Bharat, he was really just trying to defend his kingdom. But in this show he's the pioneer and then his thought will be passed on to others like CGM. So that kind of dulled things for me. The real King Porus was a true hero and a great warrior. Salute to him. 

CVS are bunch stupids ... They have painted kings of India as cowards and traitors except for porus...now on Alex side complete devotion to the king is shown, except for one rebellious wife, while Porus ko kaun Kabhi dhokha Dede pata hi Nahin chalta...Alex has killed almost all porus family, he has defeated Jhelum maa (in her own words), and now the traditional result most probably... What is the point here ...and those vows🥱 why CVS showed them...I know Puru will kill thousand soldiers , will beat up Seleucus, ambi, hephestion , may kill ambi orvheph , may even give Alex few punches also...
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail
In a way he will succeed by breaking army spirit...