Sony king Porus

Posted: 5 years ago
Ok I have written about sony Alexander alot of times, he is obviously  my favouritee character.   But in last few episodes my  attitude towards sony  POrus has changed alot. The way he was trying to get everyone on his side and the way he will get betrayed breaks my heart...
When we think honestly, Thiss man is only trying to defend his motherland...and he is putting all the efforts...he is real hero...👏

The brutal death of Hasti and display of his dead body really hurt me.. When Porus was telling Bamini about Hasti was really an emotional scene...😭

I am very much sure Porus will fight a brilliant battle, no doubt about it. I don't want him to lose anyone now. He Has lost almost everyone now..I hope Bamini and Lachi will live on With porus.  I also wantt Porus to take his revenge on Ambi Kumar. 😡

Laksh has done some awesome acting in last few episodes. He is very young and has very bright future for him..king Porus was no less than CGM, he was true son of soil... 👏
No more deaths in batyle Tewari...enough with your sadism 👎🏼
Since this was my first historical and the only TV show I have ever followed, I took it to be authentic at first and got involved to the extent that I started digging up more about Alexander and Porus. Then, they started mending the plot according to their convenience and that was where I started getting emotionally detached with Porus. By now, everything seems a joke to me.. even Hasti's death to be honest. 
Originally posted by Vaishnavi_

Since this was my first historical and the only TV show I have ever followed, I took it to be authentic at first and got involved to the extent that I started digging up more about Alexander and Porus. Then, they started mending the plot according to their convenience and that was where I started getting emotionally detached with Porus. By now, everything seems a joke to me.. even Hasti's death to be honest. 

I feel sorry for porus tbh 😕
I was always on porus side from day one till the day i watched and now too...when i am not watching.Its sad that he has to loose everyone and its difficult...especially in hasti's case as i read that he could see him dying. Till the episode when hasti died...his people were not dying in front him and he stands helpless but this particular situation...he could see him dying and left him to die is the worst feeling he could have faced...as a viewer...i never expected that from porus...and neither can i imagine a situation where sirf raja aur uska dost khada ho ladne ke liye...where was their army? ...khair as it was shown like a sacrifice for motherland...but the whole idea of leaving hasti to die so that porus can escape was so lame...first of all , it makes sure that hasti will die...secondly for how much moments he can stop alexander with his complete army alone ...for 5 minutes or so ????...utne mein porus ghode waale rath pe bhaag gaya and alex couldnt follow...this is lame...pehli baar it was alex chance and he dint followed...ab agar yeh soache ki alex dint followed because everytime he followed porus ...porus puts him into trouble and has a plan...then agar hasti aur porus saath mein bhaagte toh tab bhi alex ki wahi soach rehti...why in the world ...hasti was left to die...alex dono ko bhi nahi follow karta na. Usko toh bas us jagah par kabza karna tha i guess for the time being. Moreover btw the whole dhananand drama...what was alex waiting for ...why was he not attacking ???...why was he listening to everyone.

Regarding everyone leaving porus alone...makers are trying to show that porus haara because indians ne saath nahi diya naaki because alex truly deserved to win. I knew they will never show alex winning on bal because of all they did to him before. And lastly i can be wrong on many things because i havent watched episode...i am making assumptions from written updates. 
Edited by EtherealRati - 5 years ago
And i dont really feel sorry for porus personally...kyonki joh desh ke liye jaan dete hain woh marte nahi...amar ho jaate hain. The motherland choosed him to fight...thats khushkismati in itself. Just my thought. 
And if sach mein they showed that all kings backed out because they got scared of alexander. Than thats typically an insult to everyone...truth is porus never asked for help because he was fighting to save pourav rashtra more than bharat in real. And thus there was no akhand bharat thing even involved most probably. Kings who sided with alex also sided for well being of their people at that time. Showing Akhand Bharat thing and showing all the kings pulling back being scared, especially when now its shown to be for protecting their motherland is really an insult to indian kings. I get that one or two kings can may be do that because usko apni jaan pyaari thi...par sabkooo...except porus is unbelievable. And moreover why does porus waits and listens all alexander is saying to kings when he soes get that people can be manipulated by alex words...why dint he took some action. Should have just start the attack...so nobody gets a chance to backout as such. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

And i dont really feel sorry for porus personally...kyonki joh desh ke liye jaan dete hain woh marte nahi...amar ho jaate hain. The motherland choosed him to fight...thats khushkismati in itself. Just my thought. 

Totally agree, the real King Porus was a true patriot (well to his kingdom). Besides, he didn't die in the battle. He was killed later on for political reasons. 

I doubt he was so much into Akhand Bharat, he was really just trying to defend his kingdom. But in this show he's the pioneer and then his thought will be passed on to others like CGM. So that kind of dulled things for me. The real King Porus was a true hero and a great warrior. Salute to him. 
Originally posted by EtherealRati

And if sach mein they showed that all kings backed out because they got scared of alexander. Than thats typically an insult to everyone...truth is porus never asked for help because he was fighting to save pourav rashtra more than bharat in real. And thus there was no akhand bharat thing even involved most probably. Kings who sided with alex also sided for well being of their people at that time. Showing Akhand Bharat thing and showing all the kings pulling back being scared, especially when now its shown to be for protecting their motherland is really an insult to indian kings. I get that one or two kings can may be do that because usko apni jaan pyaari thi...par sabkooo...except porus is unbelievable. And moreover why does porus waits and listens all alexander is saying to kings when he soes get that people can be manipulated by alex words...why dint he took some action. Should have just start the attack...so nobody gets a chance to backout as such. 

You're right Surbhi, all this doesn't make sense. But it's because the CVs took so much liberty with the script and the Porus character earlier that now they are making desperate attempts to bring it back on track to fit history somewhat and also to set the foundation for CGM.
Originally posted by luckySnow

No more deaths in batyle Tewari...enough with your sadism 👎🏼

I can understand if more deaths occur, but the way Hasti's body was displayed was terrible to see, especially since Porus was helpless when he watched his brother dying as well as when Alexander's men were raising the pole. SidT is just going overboard with this GoT style approach. 

I can understand that they are showing that someone like Sony Alexander would do this to play mind games but was it really necessary to turn this into Ned Stark 2?
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago