Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

You hv not watched geet still you think her roles are similar lol

you are judging without even watching anyways Every actor get fame and recognization from one role and for drashti geet was that show and later she did mb where ppl again liked  her and appreciated her when mb was not bubbly she was mature character.It's easy to gain fame from one character but difficult to sustain it for 10 longs yrs only few itv actress are able to do it and D is one of them

I may not have watched Geet but I have watched enough scenes of all of her shows, otherwise I wouldn't make this topic. I know the whole story of Geet and have watched her enough scenes of Geet and Madhubala to realize they are basically the same character with a little twist 😕 After looking at so many scenes and her portrayal of emotions, I still couldn't see why she was regarded as this amazing actress; trust me, I really tried to see it.

Btw, I am really curious who you were talking about in my siggy. Were you talking about Aditi? Or someone else?
SunshineFlames thumbnail

I m asking you who gave you right to question ppl personal choices and judge them on basis of it .Are you perfect ??the choices you make are perfect ??.Again you can have disscusions with them can agree to disagree with them but u hv  no right to name call them.

Whoa, I didn't question anyone's personal choices, you can't just twist words like that. In the paragraph where I talked about blind fans, I explained what people do after they have found a idol and how they suppress all critics of their idols. I did not question people's personal choices, I explained the process by which horrible actresses in ITV are made.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunshineFlames

I may not have watched Geet but I have watched enough scenes of all of her shows, otherwise I wouldn't make this topic. I know the whole story of Geet and have watched her enough scenes of Geet and Madhubala to realize they are basically the same character with a little twist  😕 After looking at so many scenes and her portrayal of emotions, I still couldn't see why she was regarded as this amazing actress; trust me, I really tried to see it.

Btw, I am really curious who you were talking about in my siggy. Were you talking about Aditi? Or someone else?

You are judging actress seeing some scenes here and there  from her two shows and made post ob her acting skills lol
i hv watched her different shows and know tthe characters were different but yeah some scenes may hv similarty but then itv shows lacks creativity.It is difficult to get something different in itv still drashti took role of nandini which was supposed to be grey but writer butchered it for her that speaks that she tried to do sometthing different from pure white mahaan characters but things didn't work her way then can you blame her for that too.
PS i was not talking about Aditi i like aditi and D both
i was talking about manish.
SunshineFlames thumbnail

You are judging actress seeing some scenes here and there  from her two shows and made post ob her acting skills lol

i hv watched her different shows and know tthe characters were different but yeah some scenes may hv similarty but then itv shows lacks creativity.It is difficult to get something different in itv still drashti took role of nandini which was supposed to be grey but writer butchered it for her that speaks that she tried to do sometthing different from pure white mahaan characters but things didn't work her way then can you blame her for that too.
PS i was not talking about Aditi i like aditi and D both
i was talking about manish.

My sister watched her shows and it was on our TV all the time. I wouldn't really count that as not watching. And the scenes weren't here and there, I have watched plenty of scenes and have seen her performance in Silsila also. I never blamed her for not being a mahaan character, just saying that her acting is not as good as everyone says.

@Bold You think just because people are in my siggy that I think they are good actors? 😛 I love Rosid as a couple but Avika's acting needs to improve. Manish has always been a side character and gained immense fame only due to Rosid. Obviously he is not a great ITV actor but for being a side character on a show, I think he is pretty okay. I am not blind about my idols and can accept they also have faults.

Edited by SunshineFlames - 5 years ago

Whoa, I didn't question anyone's personal choices, you can't just twist words like that. In the paragraph where I talked about blind fans, I explained what people do after they have found a idol and how they suppress all critics of their idols. I did not question people's personal choices, I explained the process by which horrible actresses in ITV are made.

It's their choice if they like someone and make them their idols or worship them.If they are happy in praising them and don't agree with what you feel simple way is either ignore them or hv discussions with and disagreeing with them but you hv no right to call them names as you think you hv right to criticize any actor you feel is not good they  also hv  right to praise an actor whom they feel is good as creativity is subjective you may not like whom other may like.You can't question them 4 their choices.Edited by TheMockingBird - 5 years ago
SunshineFlames thumbnail

It's their choice if they like someone and make them their idols or worship them.If they are happy in praising them and don't agree with what you feel simple way is either ignore them or hv discussions with and disagreeing with them but you hv right to call them names

They can do whatever they want and I am just explaining the consequences of this "doing whatever they want." Since I am explaining the concept of blind fans, why would I not call them blind fans? That is not namecalling when I am literally talking about that exact concept. If I want to talk about Nazis, calling Nazis a Nazi will not be namecalling. In the same way, when I am talking about the concept of a blind fan, saying there are blind fans is not namecalling. 
Edited by SunshineFlames - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely Analysis 😳 👏 ..For Me 😛 DD is Best in Geet 😳 n Tht Show too Too much Saturated To Nothing To Except More From Her 😛 ...

They can do whatever they want and I am just explaining the consequences of this "doing whatever they want." Since I am explaining the concept of blind fans, why would I not call them blind fans? That is not namecalling when I am literally talking about that exact concept. If I want to talk about Nazis, calling Nazis a Nazi will not be namecalling. In the same way, when I am talking about the concept of a blind fan, saying there are blind fans is not namecalling. 

You know calling someone blind fan is against the rule of this forum and you are breaking the rules of forum simple as that.Don't want to argue futher.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

never argue with a fanatic..they are like PR who got hired for free.They will put all their life to defend the actors
SunshineFlames thumbnail

You know calling someone blind fan is against the rule of this forum and you are breaking the rules of forum simple as that.Don't want to argue futher.

Again, I didn't call anyone a blind fan, I merely explained the concept of being a blind fan. Context actually matters you know? i.e. Reading Huckleberry Finn doesn't make you a racist just because it has the N word in it.