Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

never argue with a fanatic..they are like PR who got hired for free.They will put all their life to defend the actors

Same goes to haters.they will put all their life to hate the actors.isnr it?
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Feynmann

Same goes to haters.they will put all their life to hate the actors.isnr it?

Who is hating an actor? We are judging her acting abilities, not hating her.

Not defending dear to blind haters.yes commenting in tiffin time in office during break.dont come in this site often ND comment.you can take rest because this is the last day I am commenting in this forum.bc fr me this serial wl end today.hope u wl stop hating blindly on the actress who had already left the serial from tomorrow.

Aww. I dont have time or intention to hate anyone.
And I dont like to boast about how busy I am. I just comment when I get time.
Its your wish if you want to comment here or not. This is a public forum which I dont own. So I really dont care whether you comment here or not.
I believe in freedom of expression of myself as well as others .
Have a good day
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineFlames

Who is hating an actor? We are judging her acting abilities, not hating her.

He many times u ppl wl judge?I think I have read around 5to6topics with same post name.gv it a rest.
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chirpyhapibird

never argue with a fanatic..they are like PR who got hired for free.They will put all their life to defend the actors

lol personal attack again
These lines coming from whom??
Person whose only work is to dissect the minor action of actress under microscope just to get sadistic pleasure out of it.I m better be called fanatic becoz i don't go on bashing ppl to vent my prrsonal frustation of life in this forum.
SunshineFlames thumbnail

He many times u ppl wl judge?I think I have read around 5to6topics with same post name.gv it a rest.

I mean it's my first topic on this issue. I have been thinking for a while about it so made it. Since it's a public forum, I will just make topics on issues I like that don't break forum rules πŸ˜›
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is there a limit to that? Different people make a similar topic and it ends up getting merged. If Aditi or Shakti were to leave this show, similar topics will be made for them.

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

It's their choice if they like someone and make them their idols or worship them.If they are happy in praising them and don't agree with what you feel simple way is either ignore them or hv discussions with and disagreeing with them but you hv no right to call them names as you think you hv right to criticize any actor you feel is not good they  also hv  right to praise an actor whom they feel is good as creativity is subjective you may not like whom other may like.You can't question them 4 their choices.

ohh God!! Teach what you preach dear  πŸ˜†
If you have problem with someone calling "BLIND FAN" and consider that as NAME CALLING, then you need to stop calling others BLIND HATERS  πŸ˜†

Similarly if you like any actor, that does not mean others have to kiss the ground that the actor walks on too πŸ˜†
You cannot also question someone for their choice to NOT LIKE an actor. πŸ˜‰
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

lol personal attack again

These lines coming from whom??
Person whose only work is to dissect the minor action of actress under microscope just to get sadistic pleasure out of it.I m better be called fanatic becoz i don't go on bashing ppl to vent my prrsonal frustation of life in this forum.

You get riled up so quickly about everythingπŸ˜†.Relax and enjoy the forum and stop crying like a kid.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
What is with saying people vent their personal frustration on Indiaforums? People really think it's a good comeback? πŸ€£

Since this forum is dedicated to analyzing shows/movie/actors, people here do just that πŸ˜‰