Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Floweebee

So comment on site where the actor could read them and you think that actors need your advice ðŸ˜†

FYI, Shakti actively used to share Forum Ranking of the show here on IF on his Insta. So yes, IF is famous, PH and actors' PR do check up on here, why else do you think there were so many articles talking good about Nandini? Our opinion matters and look, even the story line changed as we expressed the hatred for EMA.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

TM you too also talked about other actors in your post and if someone is talking about aditi that should not problem.

Again i will say creativity is subjective i again find aditi average actress i hv watched her in Ganga too and hv seen her in punjabi movies too.She is good in some scenes but weak at other scenes.I find her lacking her in romantic scenes as i hv watched her movies too but then it's strictly my opinion i don't go on questioning ppl why they find aditi so great when her acting .Drashti is not famous as geet or madhu she is famous by her name Drashti dhami in India.Mass connected to her not just one time but numerous times with her playing different characters.She is not famous becoz she did only one famous character she did different characters which became famous because she breathed life to characters like musksan,Geet,Muskasn and Gaytri.

He can talk about Aditi all he wants but he insinuated I said Aditi is all perfect. Where was I comparing Aditi to Drashti that he decided that saying "according to you Aditi is all perfect" would refute my topic? ðŸ˜†

Again, people have their own opinions and there are no right or wrong answers. People didn't know who Drashti was before she played Geet even though she was already in the industry. So yeah, I would say she got famous because she played Geet and then landed other, similar roles.
Floweebee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngryBirdAddict

Well may be then Canada forums is for you, not India forums    😛

We, jobless Indians are like this only  ðŸ˜†

Hello so have got no right to call Indians jobless just beacuse you are one 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SunshineFlames

Everyone has their own point of view and that is totally okay. And again, I am talking about mobs in general who genuinely are blind fans, I didn't really insinuate it was Drashti fans; I even made it clear I was talking about the TV industry in general?

@Bold Who are you talking about? Manish?

And who gives you right to call them blind fans whom so ever they like is their personal choice.You can't question ppl why they like some one you can hv healthy discussions with them about it but you are being personal with ppl calling them blind fans even if you are talking about tv industry in general.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

But I really find it wierd because here in Canada nobody judges any public figure or comment like this ..
Here people are so much into their work that actually watch fiction show as a show only , they don't abuse actors or comment on their acting abilities ..

This is India dear.here people are much more interested in other's business rather than theirs.moreover don't you know the increasing number of jobless people here.so to find a job people need to post a topic on name of drashti dhami ND u ll get 9pages comment ND we too r doing it.
People in India think themselves as great cricketers ND actors so comment lyk they r pro in that field.
chirpyhapibird thumbnail

TM you too also talked about other actors in your post and if someone is talking about aditi that should not problem.

Again i will say creativity is subjective i again find aditi average actress i hv watched her in Ganga too and hv seen her in punjabi movies too.She is good in some scenes but weak at other scenes.I find her lacking her in romantic scenes as i hv watched her movies too but then it's strictly my opinion i don't go on questioning ppl why they find aditi so great when her acting .Drashti is not famous as geet or madhu she is famous by her name Drashti dhami in India.Mass connected to her not just one time but numerous times with her playing different characters.She is not famous becoz she did only one famous character she did different characters which became famous because she breathed life to characters like musksan,Geet,Muskasn and Gaytri.

everyone in my house call her madhubala or the girl who played madhubala.Out of 1000 people only 5 may be knowing her name.
SunshineFlames thumbnail

The f**k that you are reading 

Wait wait wait, so do you want me to share my personal photo on a public forum that is used by thousands of random people in order to not "hide behind some actor's photo?" ðŸ¤£ I comment on actors in real life with my real face too ðŸ˜‰

Hello so have got no right to call Indians jobless just beacuse you are one 

When did I say that? ðŸ˜²
Please go ahead  ðŸ˜ƒ

I dont mind being called jobless by another jobless person ðŸ˜›
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is IF's special invention...despite acting being a performance art...which literally implies that it's open for criticism..IF will have you believe that viewers shouldn't comment on acting skills! Doesn't that mean that they also shouldn't praise acting? Viewers are literally the customers of the product actors sell...How senseless is it to claim customers don't have the right to notice the flaws of the product? My mind is blown! ðŸ˜†

Following this iconic logic, we shouldn't comment on anything if we don't have direct understanding of it! I am not married so what gives me the right comment on Mauli's state of mind? Do I know M of marriage? What gives me the right to comment on Politics? On news? On literally anything that I am not directly going through? This mindbending logic! Anyway, thanks TM, I forgot how entertaining some people were! ðŸ˜†
SunshineFlames thumbnail

And who gives you right to call them blind fans whom so ever they like is their personal choice.You can't question ppl why they like some one you can hv healthy discussions with them about it but you are being personal with ppl calling them blind fans even if you are talking about tv industry in general.

Because the definition of blind fans is when people refuse to see any fault in their idols and that is the general trend for ITV. Since I am talking about exactly that in my post, it gives me the right to use that term.

And you didn't answer, which actor in my siggy are you talking about? Manish?