Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago
chapter 11

My heart goes out to Geet!! her reaction is reasonable! 

great that Kiara called Varun! 

why is Maan drinking so much? this is not Maan!!! eager to know what has happened? 

at least work has distracted Geet! 

nice that Varun has some faith in his brother! 

Geet's questions regarding Sara's baby is justified! like that she still has hope! 

I too cannot believe that Maan would do this to Geet! they were so in love! 

how dare Sara decide for Maan? why is Maan avoiding Geet and Varun? cannot understand Maan! 

I feel that Geet deserves some answers! Maan wanting to leave and not telling Geet anything shows beyond that he cheated shows that he is hiding something! 

Great that she slapped him! but upset seeing no reaction from Maan.

heart wrenching seeing Geet's tears!!! 

hope she is able to find out the truth soon! 

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago
shoobie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why is Maan behaving like an ass ðŸ˜¡ He owes Geet & his brother some answers 
mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The suspense is killing me!!! 
I guess i had hoped that maan had somekind of illness and in this way he tried to make geet stay away and protect her from pain but alas ... 
Life is not always happy so the option of maan having cheated on geet is very possible... staying away from your love for so long is a destress, but cheating and getting someone else pregnant is not an solution...so as you can guess right now i hate maan and find him a hypocrite and a bas***d...he was the one against his mother but genes are powerfull..
The worse is that in these both cases maan is acting like a fool..he could handle yhe situation better and not disappear or not talking...he needs to explain and stop hiding...at least his mother had the guts to do that...

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part. Feeling bad for Geet. It is hard for any woman to see another woman with her husband. She is trying to show herself brave but it is not at all easy for her.  Why is Maan behaving so distant with geet. There is something which is fishy but what is this.  How can Maan behave so cold with geet. Waiting for next 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG this is not the Maan we knew from the beginning. There must me a huge misunderstanding like him being this drunk driver and then ughh this Sara side piece needs to just back off for a minute. I cry for both Varun and Geet. Maan must be hiding something because if he was happy and living his best life he wouldnt be in a hospital looking like he got run over by a truck.
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb updates 
Is maan really cheated on geet , I have hope he is in some problem that why he was force says to geet but  his girlfriend is pregnent with child and he coldbehavrior to geetshows clearly he cheated geet 
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
PART 10
Very sad feeling for geet after so much she still hopes for maan love she is ready to gave him a chamce but agin he broken her hopes wy he is doing that
Edited by cutical - 5 years ago
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
PART 11
GEET is upset maan is vaniehed for 3 months  after these months wen he appear he is drunk wy he is behaving like that if he has diseas some problm he should share it with geet she is strong enough to support but he tbis sara i feel sh3 is leing she is trapping maan
Maan is breaking geet heart if maan realize it will be too late feeling sad fr geet she is appearing  strong but she is shatttered into peices after maan supporing sara hate that witch  ðŸ˜¡ n also maan by breaking innocent soul
Varun still trusts maan but will he worth it
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi ch 10 and 11:
The  past was so sweet with their wedding and then the cute interactions between them...and the present so stressful... if only Maan would say something... Sara and a baby ...unbelievable...that too having such close relationships with Geet and being together for so long...him drunk beyond his capacity and ignoring Geet and his brother ...impossible to digest...has to be a lot more to this then meets the eye...Geet I do not think will give it up so soon...she is a strong educated woman and will want to get to the root of this...maybe he is trapped..lmaybr he is doing this to save his family...maybe he did do wrong but under some influence...would love to see what, devastated to see Geet this way and Maan tattered...
Thnx
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
What ever is the reason maan doing this I so hate him to punish geet like this. And I hate that Sara aswell