Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
It is really disheartening to see how maneet are suffering. Imam really amazed seeing Geet's love for Maan. She is sure that her Maan could not cheat on her without any reason.  She wants to know the reason behind all this mess. Their moment in past was so beautiful .they are  so much in love but one mistake of Maan making them miserable.   Maan is also crying and cursing himself to make Geet cry. Waiting for next 
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Part 8
Maan behavior is strange .Something serious happened and Maan wants to protect geet from it . He doesn't want her to find out . That's why he is being aloof from her . That's the only explanation to his behavior .

I am 100 percent sure he hasn't cheated on her .He loves and adores her crazily .

Geet grandma and Aunt are an unique piece . And they definitely don't have filter in there mouths . Lol they are having fun at the expense of the children .
aashi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg wat an update ! i suppose maan has been tricked or really he has done d deed mistakenly, i felt very sad reading this update. geet's reaction was so real n now i think she is in her senses to take d right decision.
i hope it has a happy ending n dey both be together 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
geet's aunt n grandmother wants to punish maan but geet stop them as she think there is more in all this which is hidden which she share with varun deciding to find it out 
mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love geets aunt and grandma, they are on my mind...maan deserves a little pain and also his mother was a lot but not a coward...
Varun tried to look for maan and can't believe that his brother did this.. geet is convinced that there is a reason behind maans cheating, she wants to know the truth.
Maan seems to be disturbed by the whole thing, he is sorry and cantc believe that he did that to geet but lets be honest he cheated and the worse is that he believes that he is beyond explaining... 
I don't believe that a simole sorry can take back the hurt and he really needs to man up and tell what happened, he atleast ows geet that...

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Maan not happy but y he is staying with sara he can give name to baby without staying with hr 
Waiting  fr fb of Maan sara relationship
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
It hurt so much  to see geet like that wy maan do tht wy he is that bitch girl
I just hate them for brealing geet is sara trapping maan how can maan do it 
Wen he hate is mom fr doing tht this hypocrisy  wy a woman  always suffer live with man eho lost in waek moment with other woman wy a woman should sacrgice if a girl cheat she is thrown out of thr house called character  less cheap even if sometime  she is nt at fault wy geet is deeply in love with maan she is nt ready to believe  it tht maan cheated her she will be scattered if  maan proven  to be sinner i want geet not to sacrfice  like  like scape goat ready to be slaughter  types i want her this is a modern age n she is right to be free then sacrifice  her life for a man who is not worth it
😡
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
That Sara had trapped maan 
I'm sure he didn't do that willingly :( 
He's regretting n ashamed but y he's with Sara? 
That Sara is the main villain -_-
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am with geet why did maan cheat on geet. What spurred this action. And Sara gets pregnant seriously
Waiting for more
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for updating! 

Chapter 12

of cos Kavita and Geet's grandmother are upset! they love Geet and their reaction is normal! 

wonderful that Geet will not divorce Maan... 

feeling for Maan, cannot understand that he will cheat on Geet after what his mom did! not surprised that hates himself so much for hurting Geet! 

Adore the past moments!!! they were so into each other... terrific moments! 

great that Geet finds it difficult to believe that Maan would do such a thing! glad that Geet is determined to know the truth! love that she has faith in her Maan! 

dismayed seeing Maan like that!! seems like he did cheat on Geet!! who is Sara? did Maan know her before? eager to know what happened on the business trip? 

sad that Maan has given up so easily! 

why is Maan still with Sara? 

continue soon

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago