Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Lovely update, at last geet found maan him in the same hospital she is working. I think that women is playing along for maan lies. As guessed I still think maan is not well that's why he left geet as she will be not be able bear if something happens to her mum. Waiting to know what's next
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is shocking part.  Geet had been searching Maan since three months and finally he got him but with a girl who is claiming that she is pregnant with Maan's child. I don't know but I am finding something fishy here. Maan is not well and he was comfortable with that girl.  Geet is broken but I am sure she would find out the truth. Waiting for next 
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bolt from the blue...i really don't know what to make of this update...read allof them ina  row...the relation that maan and geet shared...how could it coem to this!!! god geet is looking for some answers and so are the readers
Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chapter 11

"She's lying, right?" I ask softly. I had retreated into the on call room unable to keep myself together.

"She was involved in the accident, Liz done a scan. She's pregnant, just over 3 months along" Kiara informs me leaning against the wall watching me. I must be looking pathetic, curled up in the hardened mattress with my tears slipping down my temple. I was much stronger than this, but when it came to Maan...

I didn't know what to think, the man out there was my Maan.

"I've called Varun for you" Kiara states.

"Thanks" I mumble gratefully, I had forgotten to even let anyone know that Maan has appeared at the hospital I work at.

I sit up swiping my cheeks tilting my head up at Kiara, "How is he?"

"They're running some tests, he's pretty out of it. Dr Kendrick mentioned that he had consumed a lot of alcohol".

"Maan isn't a big drinker, he only drinks occasionally" I murmur more to myself as I process what she said.

"He was 4 times over the limit today" she adds.

I stand as my pager buzzes, I look down and leave the on call room followed behind by Kiara. I wanted to turn in the other direction and steal a glance of Maan but my pager buzzed again requiring my attention.

"What happened?" I run into the room.

"Don't know, he just started crashing" the nurse informs as she pulls the defibrillator over to where I stood.

"How long has he been down?" I ask the intern before me who continued to do compressions on my patient's chest.

"5 minutes, tops" he replies.

"Alright, clear" I yell grabbing the paddles after it's charged and the pads are stuck on his chest. I press down, my patient jerks but there's still not a pulse. I do the same for another two more times once they're charged, but it wasn't working.

"You're not dying on me tonight" I mumble fisting my hands and slamming it down on his chest. I didn't want another patient dying on me today. I turn and stare the screen, a beep appears and his heart has restarted itself. I sigh heavily and start on proceeding with running some scans and tests to see what had caused his heart to suddenly fail. I barely just finish up with my patient, when pager buzzes again requiring my attention...

Hours pass in a rush, I'm finally relieved when my pager isn't buzzed. I grab myself a coffee and head towards the nurse's station to grab my charts.

"I'm exhausted" Dave groans dropping his head on the counter.

"Off" Jackie flicked his head with her finger. "Straighten up boy".

He huffs then smiles grabbing my coffee, "Thanks".

"You're welcome, ass" I scowl.

"Geet"

I turn around and see Varun rushing towards me.

"Where is he?"

"Jackie, what room is Maan in?" I ask her.

"B Wing, room 302" she answers.

Varun nods thanking her and looks at me when I don't move. "Aren't you coming?"

"I'll be coming to see him once he's sober" I reply and note the confusion on his face. "He was involved in some accident or something, he was so drunk he was barely conscious. He also brought his pregnant mistress with him".

"W... what? Geet, it's Maan bhai. He doesn't have..."

"Don't even think of defending him or saying Maan isn't capable of it, because he clearly is. He said that to me and his mistress is here" I hiss angrily.

Varun seems confused, I could relate. I was at first. But Maan's words, his distance, avoiding touching me... it explained it all.

"Go see your brother, Varun" I wave off in the direction of the B Wing. He turns and leaves, I also note my colleagues staring at me hesitatingly and curiously.

"You okay?" Liz appears at the desk.

"Kiara told me, but I want to know from you" I tell her.

"She's 14 weeks along" Liz answers my question honestly. It fits the time line, it was around that time I was still away and he was on his business trip.

I wanted to request that she carry out amniocentesis but it was an invasive procedure which could lead to miscarrying, Liz isn't going to even consider doing the procedure. But I wanted to know for sure that baby she is carrying is Maan's. Could it be that she's lying and trying to trap Maan into paying child support? I wanted to believe everything else but Maan's response.

I didn't want to believe he cheated on me.

"You're going to make us late" Maan chuckled as his wife stepped up behind him, her arms curling around his middle and her lips on the nape of his neck.

"We should just give this a miss" Geet answered sliding her hand down and cupped her husband's arousal. Pleased to find him hard and ready, she moved around and stood in front of him.

"Geet, your grandmother is going to kick my ass for not taking you to visit her on her birthday" he held her hands as she attempted to unbuckle his belt.

"Well then you'd better be damn fast" she giggled pushing away the items on her dresser and sat down spreading her legs.

"f**k... you're not wearing anything underneath this" he touched her dress and slid his palms along her thighs.

"I wanted to be ready for you" she winked grabbing his shirt and pulling him down for a kiss, Maan groaned in pleasure deepening their kiss whilst his fingers worked on his wife.

"Now" Geet growled cutely hooking her legs around the back of his.

He laughed cradling her cheek and positioned himself, Geet threw her head back gripping the dresser edge as he brushed his erection between her legs.

"f**k..." Geet hissed, as always he filled her up. His hands curled around her hips, Maan drew back and thrust back inside his wife making her moan, the dresser shook and thumped against the wall with their passionate love making.

The thought that Maan had touched someone else as he'd touched me had my stomach churning, the fact that he impregnated another woman instead of me had my heart shattering. I pull myself together enough and find myself walking in the direction of Maan's room.

"Bhai, at least talk to me"

I could hear Varun plead, I move forward and appear in the doorway to see him all dressed and shoving his feet into his shoes.

"Where are you going?" I question and note his mistress stood at the end of the bed as if waiting for him.

"We're leaving" Sara replies instead of Maan.

"You stay out of it" I narrow my eyes, "I'm his wife. He answers to me when I ask him something" I turn to Maan. "Where do you think you're going, Maan?"

Maan ignores me grabbing his tattered jacket and slips into it, he grabs his wallet and moves to walk past me.

"Don't" I grip onto his forearm stopping him.

Maan pauses, he looks down at my hand and back up at me. His eyes meeting mine, I wanted to reach out, I want to pull him close and embrace him tightly. But those same eyes that were once filled with love, passion for me were now cold and distant.

He holds my hand and I feel a flicker of hope within me until he releases my grip and steps back. "Sara, come" he looks at her and turns to the door.

"You don't get to do this to me" I step in front blocking him. "3 months! I've looked for you for 3 months, and you turn up here with her" I shoot a look of disgust. "She's telling me she's pregnant with your baby..." my voice cracks.

"I said what I had to 3 months ago" he straightens and stares right at me.

"That's it? That's all you have to say?" I stare completely dumbfounded and shocked out of my core at his cold responses.

"You bas***d" I hiss swinging my palm across his cheek. "How could you do this to me?" I grip onto his shirt bunching the already tattered material in my fists. "How could you? How could you?"

"Get off him" Sara comes over and pushes me back.

I stumble back in surprise as I hadn't been expecting that, I look at Maan who doesn't flinch once. Varun comes to my side steadying me.

"Don't you f**king touch her" he snaps at Sara and turns to Maan. "What happened you, bhai? How could you just be so cold?"

Maan doesn't answer, he walks out of the room with Sara besides him.

"Stop him, please" I turn to Varun. "Varun, stop him. Please"

He simply envelopes me in his arms and holds me, I burrow my face into his chest and cry.

anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I wanna curse Maan out!
So apparently he isn't sick or anything as he went through some checkups and he was just drunk and involved in an accident!
He is a bas***d!!!! Geet shouldn't be anywhere close him and should immediately divorce him! In your previous story that had a cheating Maan at least had him repenting, wasn't emotionally involved with another woman, didn't impregnate her and didn't walk out on Geet so he was kinda redeemable there but here he's a disgusting man with no regret whatsoever! I can't forgive him!!! 😡 🤬 🤢 Along with him I feel strong hatred towards this Sara! Hoping that they both rot in hell!!! On top of everything he's a bloody hypocrite! He hated his mom all his life for cheating and he's done the same!!! I can't express my disgust towards him in words!!!Edited by anmirza - 5 years ago
LILY111144 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This s more painful than I thought.geet should behave strongly.maan have done what he hate all hS life.this s not digestible.how can he do that.doughtful on that.nw I corelate the title.maan s lost,geet s going to find him...I love ur writing...
FB I'd
Lilykiran
Edited by LILY111144 - 5 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is r really maan. How could he do this. Did he really cheat or is he dying or something
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Time to catch up on reading and commenting!  I'll be back!
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Something is fishy if he really with sara then at least he answered his brother whom he loved very much he can't b like this with him 
Geet is really shattered seeing him going wirh sara 
Maan really behaving like b... 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 10

sorry 4 late comments! 

Geet and Varun's concern for Maan is justified! can understand Geet's frustration!! 

sad that Geet think she did something wrong! Maan was always supportive of her career! 

glad that she has Ellie and Varun! 

Maaneet were so happy the day they got married then how can this happen?

is Leon hiding something?

adored the past moments!!! they were crazily in love... 

hate seeing Geet like this! 

omg finally meets Maan and how! 

so Maan has a gf who is pregnant? is this Sara lying? cannot fathom Geet's reaction! 

what did Maan tell Sara about Geet?

this is unbelievable!!! why would he do this to Geet?  

Edited by khwaishfan - 5 years ago