Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MichiganGal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: sun29

ommmg Chanakya too πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...she is unbelievable indeed πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..she stole everything from JA and put in chandra nandini ..same story..even here agra mein monsoon late jodha to be blamed and akbar would scream at her ,insult her and push her around and then misunderstanding cleared he would run after her and then it repeats and repeats..πŸ˜†

in JA they turned mahamanga into a conniving vamp for the same reason  and here chankya πŸ˜†

since i am curious now..how did they show chandra nandini falling in love...πŸ˜†

Actually, I don't even remember how and why they fell in love πŸ€£   They had a zabardasti ki shaadi. She wanted revenge from him and he also hated her because he thought she loved his sister's husband. Post marriage after a point, they randomly fell in love. No reason at all though they kept fighting and misunderstanding each other πŸ€£
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Akansha / Sun, kindly explain why u watched such showsπŸ€ͺ πŸ€£
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: randommusings

Akansha / Sun, kindly explain why u watched such shows πŸ€ͺ πŸ€£

πŸ˜†Sun kar hi chakkar aa rahe hai 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

she usually gives a good love story for the first 6 -7 months that made me watch it and then i watched with the hope that ek din sab theek ho jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...then i quit coz i started having murderous thoughts against jodha  πŸ€£  and realized i was taking it personally although i did want akbar to stuff her mouth and throw her off the cliff along with the non creatives..πŸ˜†
Asalve thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she usually gives a good love story for the first 6 -7 months that made me watch it and then i watched with the hope that ek din sab theek ho jayega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...then i quit coz i started having murderous thoughts against jodha  πŸ€£  and realized i was taking it personally although i did want akbar to stuff her mouth and throw her off the cliff along with the non creatives..πŸ˜†

Propbably kzk2 is the only Ek show which started with introduction of a bunch of villains. Leads are not even together for these villains to plot and seperate them🀣
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asalve

Propbably kzk2 is the only Ek show which started with introduction of a bunch of villains. Leads are not even together for these villains to plot and seperate them🀣

🀣...now EK will make them fall in love so that the vamps and villains get a job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
randommusings thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

πŸ˜†Sun kar hi chakkar aa rahe hai 

Bahut hi himmat wala kaam kiya dono ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail

Bahut hi himmat wala kaam kiya dono ne πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
randommusings thumbnail

🀣...now EK will make them fall in love so that the vamps and villains get a job πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Contest for villain no. 1 going on πŸ€£
MichiganGal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My mom watches a lot of shows. And I used to sit and watch along with her. Though we rarely watched anything beyond 6 months πŸ€£