Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MichiganGal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@sun- Mohit and Sonarika were really good in Mahadev. They had good chemistry and actually played their parts well. MB was decent too. They did take a lot of creative liberties but at least it was bearable to watch. Ditto with SKR- Ashish and Madirakshi were decent (though I have hardly seen a few episodes). Historicals on the other hand is an absolute mess. AS per Ekta and Indian writers, every ruler was a love sick puppy. They had nothing to do in life other than run behind their partner and worse, take part in tacky kitchen politics πŸ˜†
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MichiganGal

This reminded me of something random. Shaheer's ex Smiley initially played Rukaiya in JA πŸ˜† She was actually good but had creative differences with Ekta and quit the show. Post that, they replaced her with someone else and made her a full-fledged vamp. That show was hilarious tbh. Every single plot- they made Akbar a fool and at the end of it, he will apologize to Jodha and worship her more. Next track- again another misunderstanding, again repentance and again mahaanta. I have no clue how that show did so well πŸ€£

yup smiley was good and it is her lucky stars that she quit before they made her a screeching ,screaming empty head vamp who made the stupidest plans on earth  ...πŸ˜†

oh yes akbar would cry khoon ke aasu after every track and jodha beghum would be on another step to attain sainthood...am surprised he did not make a jodha mahal before shah jehan ..if EK had the budget she would have shown that tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the show did well coz the leads did have chemistry inspite the senseless story and also the hero would scream ,heroine would cry ,vamp would laugh and then finally the jodha would  break into speeches on feminism and equality and so on in the 15th century and also keep on forgiving every culprit that the mughal soldiers would risk their life and capture πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After reading this felt like JA 's story was horrible πŸ˜†
So it's run only bcz of actors and their chemistry 

That's why so much hype about that show... 
Smiraj12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

yup smiley was good and it is her lucky stars that she quit before they made her a screeching ,screaming empty head vamp who made the stupidest plans on earth  ...πŸ˜†

oh yes akbar would cry khoon ke aasu after every track and jodha beghum would be on another step to attain sainthood...am surprised he did not make a jodha mahal before shah jehan ..if EK had the budget she would have shown that tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the show did well coz the leads did have chemistry inspite the senseless story and also the hero would scream ,heroine would cry ,vamp would laugh and then finally the jodha would  break into speeches on feminism and equality and so on in the 15th century and also keep on forgiving every culprit that the mughal soldiers would risk their life and capture πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@ bold sun πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MichiganGal thumbnail

I will never forget that vishkanya track. My mom used to watch that show and we laughed so hard at this one. Jodha keeps warning dafoos Akbar but the guy just does not listen. Goes ahead and decides to get married to her. In the last moment, Jodha endangers her life and proves that she is venomous πŸ€£   And in Chandra Nandhini, Ekta introduced Nandhini's twin who was crass and made her also fall for Chandra πŸ€£
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

After reading this felt like JA 's story was horrible πŸ˜†

So it's run only bcz of actors and their chemistry 

That's why so much hype about that show... 

yes it had the typical story of hate marriage and then more hate and plots and conspiracies..all high points..it was full of negativity with idhar udhar scenes of kindling romance...they foucssed so much on negativity that any love story was lost in it and one fine day we are told they are in love...atleast akbar ka love journey they showed but jodha's character was a complete let down...she was ill mannered and that according to EK and her team is being rajputana and brave....and it had all the masala of vishkanya,animals attacking ,murder,poisoning ,plotting and so on aur wahan bhi ek leechar tha who would eye jodha like the mama here...and EK would give us creepy dream sequence where he would fantasize romancing her and leads ka romance toh was like hello akbar,hello jodha more sarcasm added and then walk away πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

the only started showing all the romance after salim anarkali  came and trps dropped...so poora romance ka baarish they showed with uncle and aunty akbar jodha πŸ˜†..but i had stopped watching the show much before salim came..
Edited by sun29 - 5 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

I will never forget that vishkanya track. My mom used to watch that show and we laughed so hard at this one. Jodha keeps warning dafoos Akbar but the guy just does not listen. Goes ahead and decides to get married to her. In the last moment, Jodha endangers her life and proves that she is venomous πŸ€£   And in Chandra Nandhini, Ekta introduced Nandhini's twin who was crass and made her also fall for Chandra πŸ€£

what really πŸ€£..in JA they make jodha possessed by some witch who had fallen for akbar so she enters jodha's body to get akbar πŸ€£

i remeber that vishkany track ..meghana naidu was made to wear such skimpy amarapali type clothes and roam around the mughal palace...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i was just waiting for her to break into the naagin dance anytimeπŸ˜†..that track was so hilarious,no one suspected a vishkanya other than jodha πŸ˜†

MichiganGal thumbnail

what really πŸ€£..in JA they make jodha possessed by some witch who had fallen for akbar so she enters jodha's body to get akbar πŸ€£

i remeber that vishkany track ..meghana naidu was made to wear such skimpy amarapali type clothes and roam around the mughal palace...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..i was just waiting for her to break into the naagin dance anytimeπŸ˜†..that track was so hilarious,no one suspected a vishkanya other than jodha πŸ˜†

Yes she wanted to get rid of Nandhini and take her place. She used to get close to Chandra's sister's husband (who was a creep and lusted after Nandhini πŸ˜†) in front of Chandra. And he would immediately misunderstand and then ill-treat and misbehave with Nandhini for cheating on him and ruining his sister's life. In between all this Ekta used to insert romance. After Chandra called Nandhini all kinds of names πŸ€ͺ  And then after a point, his first wife suffers an abortion and everyone again misunderstands Nandhini. Even Chanakya hated Nandhini. Can you believe Ekta made Chanakya into a conniving vamp? πŸ€£  He used to hate Nandhini and the influence she had on Chandra and plotted to separate them. History ki aisi ki taisi πŸ€£
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

They also introduced vishkanya in Chandra NANDINI 

sun29 thumbnail

Yes she wanted to get rid of Nandhini and take her place. She used to get close to Chandra's sister's husband (who was a creep and lusted after Nandhini πŸ˜†) in front of Chandra. And he would immediately misunderstand and then ill-treat and misbehave with Nandhini for cheating on him and ruining his sister's life. In between all this Ekta used to insert romance. After Chandra called Nandhini all kinds of names πŸ€ͺ  And then after a point, his first wife suffers an abortion and everyone again misunderstands Nandhini. Even Chanakya hated Nandhini. Can you believe Ekta made Chanakya into a conniving vamp? πŸ€£  He used to hate Nandhini and the influence she had on Chandra and plotted to separate them. History ki aisi ki taisi πŸ€£

ommmg Chanakya too πŸ˜²πŸ˜²...she is unbelievable indeed πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..she stole everything from JA and put in chandra nandini ..same story..even here agra mein monsoon late jodha to be blamed and akbar would scream at her ,insult her and push her around and then misunderstanding cleared he would run after her and then it repeats and repeats..πŸ˜†

in JA they turned mahamanga into a conniving vamp for the same reason  and here chankya πŸ˜†

since i am curious now..how did they show chandra nandini falling in love...πŸ˜†
Edited by sun29 - 5 years ago