Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Opening Epi trp DEM 1.9
Radha Krishna 2.4

MichiganGal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just read something horrible about Piyush Mishra. Piyush Mishra is one actor I really really liked. He was incredible in everything he did. Acting, writing, directing, singing, composing- he was good at literally everything. And what a fantastic actor. This is now starting to really break my heart. It looks like 90% of the men are creeps. Some camouflage it better than the rest   Not saying women are innocent though because even people like Aditi Mittal have been accused of abuse but in general this whole thing is heartbreaking. No wonder people are so vile on social media. Creeps get an opportunity to unleash their creepiness and viciousness a lot more on the guise of anonymity 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Suchi_Ejf_fan

Opening Epi trp DEM 1.9

Radha Krishna 2.4

RK average is 2.5 and urban is 2.9

and hopefully with sha entry DeM trps would increase...
Edited by sun29 - 5 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

given the ratings of colors show..(thanks suchi for the list)..DeM is doing quite well...there is only 3 shows more than salim anarkali one is big boss and another is shakti and third of course the naagin series..and naagin is a weekend show...
MichiganGal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

it is ...very positive,full of hope and you can actually feel the angst,pain, love  and the love story and such beautiful songs...it has its share of negative characters but they do not eclipse the positive ..and the guy playing krishna is such a wonderful actor...

Sumedh was awesome in Ashoka too. I remember watching the show for a while back then. It was annoying and Colors made an absolute mockery of history and poor Ashok ðŸ˜† But the actors were really good. Both Sidharth and Sumedh were brilliant. Sumedh in fact played a negative character. The show took a leap and Mohit-Soumya ruined whatever was left in it (I liked Mohit in Mahadev and I have nothing against Soumya but yeah this is my opinion of course ðŸ˜†). Indian TV plus historicals equal to terrible combo. I will never forget how Ekta made Akbar sound like a spineless love sick puppy (she even introduced a vishkanya and Jodha saved Akbar by putting her life on line ðŸ¤£). And then she randomly introduced a completely fictional character called Nandhini, paired her up with Chandragupta Maurya and made an entire show out of it ðŸ˜†  I have no doubt that DEM will be a similar kichdi. Mythology is still better. Mahadev was decent. So was MB and Siya ke Ram. Historicals is the absolute worst on TV and even Bollywood ðŸ˜†

Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

given the ratings of colors show..(thanks suchi for the list)..DeM is doing quite well...there is only 3 shows more than salim anarkali one is big boss and another is shakti and third of course the naagin series..and naagin is a weekend show...

Immj also more than DEM 

Sp shows have more competition 
Except yhm Mariam all shows r above 2

Hope DEM increase next week 
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Immj also more than DEM 

Leads introduction would really make a difference
sun29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MichiganGal

Sumedh was awesome in Ashoka too. I remember watching the show for a while back then. It was annoying and Colors made an absolute mockery of history and poor Ashok ðŸ˜† But the actors were really good. Both Sidharth and Sumedh were brilliant. Sumedh in fact played a negative character. The show took a leap and Mohit-Soumya ruined whatever was left in it (I liked Mohit in Mahadev and I have nothing against Soumya but yeah this is my opinion of course ðŸ˜†). Indian TV plus historicals equal to terrible combo. I will never forget how Ekta made Akbar sound like a spineless love sick puppy (she even introduced a vishkanya and Jodha saved Akbar by putting her life on line ðŸ¤£). And then she randomly introduced a completely fictional character called Nandhini, paired her up with Chandragupta Maurya and made an entire show out of it ðŸ˜†  I have no doubt that DEM will be a similar kichdi. Mythology is still better. Mahadev was decent. So was MB and Siya ke Ram. Historicals is the absolute worst on TV and even Bollywood ðŸ˜†

i have absolutely no doubts on it...especially if EK is at the helm of it...mercifully after the side effects of watching jodha akbar ,i did not have the courage to watch chandra nandini and really felt bad for the real Emperor Maurya knowing what EK and her team was going to turn him into...

JA was a her typical mills and boon romance using history as BG...an average actress whose only job was giving bhashan and yes the most illogical tracks...one being jodha herself removes the shell from the gun to save the animals when he goes hunting and then comes a lion ...and then after everything turning the mighty Emperor into this love sick majnu ...there was nothing epic in that so called love story...

i have not seen asoka...but sumedh is  soo good here ,hav eno doubts he must have nailed even a negative character..even siddarth is a wonderful actor...

Indian mythological they cannot twist and turn it given sentiments are involved...history they can mess up since no one is coming around to protest other than karni sena...who kept on threatening EK for JA and yet she went ahead and showed  the whole thing and to please the group would introduce a 5 minutes speech on their valor after every stupidity done by jodha and akbar was reduced to aap bikul sahin hai jodha beghum😆

mahadev was good ,have watched it till mouni was there...missed out on parvati entry ...MB just watched few draupadi krishna scenes..am a huge fan of the older version ...it was really brilliant ...siya ke ram have not seen...even the old ramayan was so well narrated...

Edited by sun29 - 5 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

Immj also more than DEM 

SP shows have a wider reach as compared to colors...hence more competition 

but given the ratings of colors show..DeM did good in the first week and am pretty sure with shaheer and sonarika entry the ratings would increase this week ..
MichiganGal thumbnail

i have absolutely no doubts on it...especially if EK is at the helm of it...mercifully after the side effects of watching jodha akbar ,i did not have the courage to watch chandra nandini and really felt bad for the real Emperor Maurya knowing what EK and her team was going to turn him into...

JA was a her typical mills and boon romance using history as BG...an average actress whose only job was giving bhashan and yes the most illogical tracks...one being jodha herself removes the shell from the gun to save the animals when he goes hunting and then comes a lion ...and then after everything turning the mighty Emperor into this love sick majnu ...there was nothing epic in that so called love story...

i have not seen asoka...but sumedh is  soo good here ,hav eno doubts he must have nailed even a negative character..even siddarth is a wonderful actor...

Indian mythological they cannot twist and turn it given sentiments are involved...history they can mess up since no one is coming around to protest other than karni sena...who kept on threatening EK for JA and yet she went ahead and showed  the whole thing and to please the group would introduce a 5 minutes speech on their valor after every stupidity done by jodha and akbar was reduced to aap bikul sahin hai jodha beghum😆

This reminded me of something random. Shaheer's ex Smiley initially played Rukaiya in JA 😆 She was actually good but had creative differences with Ekta and quit the show. Post that, they replaced her with someone else and made her a full-fledged vamp. That show was hilarious tbh. Every single plot- they made Akbar a fool and at the end of it, he will apologize to Jodha and worship her more. Next track- again another misunderstanding, again repentance and again mahaanta. I have no clue how that show did so well ðŸ¤£